Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why hello~

Darksword66

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it from Equestria Daily while welcoming a member there. Figured why not join over here too.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

So i actually have quite the story i find about this one. It's something i've written out a few times. So i guess i have to start somewhere for it.

When i was younger my sister (younger) and i were often given different toys. Ranging from like cars, dolls and whatever you could potentially think of for the time. It was mostly because we were so close in age that yes you could get her girl based stuff but i would eventually get a hold of it, and vice versa. So we'd often just play horses and dolls. Though for the most part it didn't end up too well for the dolls themselves. As my sister and i were more morbid than others at the time around us. often torturing or melting the dolls. However, her and mine likeness to horses in general didn't really allow us to harm them though. I mean maybe we did at certain points can't really remember but that's aside the actual fun story that is being pealed out. So when we got older we never really did much in the mlp verse. To say the least aside the toys from when we were young we never actually went far into it.

Fast forward to about 2 years ago and we begin my sort of interest. I am and always will be a person who very greatly loves Disney movies. My family grew up for most our time over at our mothers side of the events as vocalists, and such. Leaving us to sing constantly at holiday events, and most actively at Christmas were singing was very much encouraged and a great way to express out your joy and such. Though while others would spend their time singing carols and the like which is the more common. Our family would sing Disney songs from all the years of Disney. Starting, each one of us had like our song and from that we would sing it alone and then there was tonnes of family like songs and more so the back up singing and more. I moved from Canada however about 9 years ago i guess now and came down to Texas. My fathers side of the family is more strict and traditional (nothing wrong with that either as my sister and i have always moved between the two). Though for quite sometime i didn't have exposure to the Disney aspect of things. i would sing by myself and of course to others when it would come up but mostly just silence.

I was alone at home one day while i was writing up the ideas i had for the exotic pet store i was originally working at. When while letting my playlist play out. It moved from Cannibal Corpse to a Disney sounding song. I didn't know what i was obviously but it did sound really good to me. and so i was like "huh...interesting" and i just let it play as i had already managed to memorize most of frozen and moana. I was very sure about it not being so. The song which i didn't know the title of at the time was "The Midnight In Me" from a certain Equestria girls movie? short? regardless it was something that caught my attention. The song actually gave me some slight chills at the time. So i looked into it. saw these weird looking characters (color wise) and i was like huh...well it's not like i haven't seen weirder before (being an anime watcher, and Disney fan). So i went to look up the song finding that i belonged to mlp which caught me off guard. Figuring the show (which i heard of prior to this) was more just about horses and dancing smiles and such. For such a composition in my eyes to come out of it? odd. It reminded me a lot of Disney and as such i had to watch it. So after i watched that one, i watched the next and the next (backwards) all the way till the first movie of EG. And then i jumped into MLP;Friendship is Magic and watched it from that point.

Hello! And i hope you all had an amazing Holiday. The new year has brought in quite the movement for us all. The movement into the 20s! (you know 2020!) If anything i wanted to introduce myself as so many others had before onto this board and give a blurb about what i do and so forth. Maybe make contact with new people. Maybe figure out some more crazy fun. Who really knows~ So where to begin..

Well im a writer of sorts, a game master and a player in my current sorta of twisted universal based game rp that is going on. Mostly done with just me and my friends. It may sound odd but i say this only because we are currently in a alternate reality of Equestria girls. Aside from that i usually actually write horror, gore filled and dark content. Leading to many people losing themselves or choosing to leave whatever it is i write or work on. My fan fictions i tend to call world fictions. Mostly because the way i write is i try my best to make whatever creation fall perfectly into the world that i am writing in. having finished really only one fan fiction, which i wrote in 1 month, i generally tend to fall flat on my consistency at times. But I do have currently 3 active stories on top of the 2 games i am working on, and the countless other stories and the like that i am currently aiding people on.

With music itself i have to say I'm rather diverse. I range from Disney based music which i've known and sung all my life, to metal. I actually have a great dislike to country to say the least though sadly. I understand how people can like it. I just for some reason don't. Sad but it's one of the few things i can't listen too. I used to be part of a death speed metal band that was kinda tossed together during my high school years. I also participated in drama and some random singing events with my friends and other people in my school. i was seen as a murderer and death in my school probably because of many things that occurred in my time there but that's fine. People are allowed to have their perspectives on things. I used it in my own way to filter out people whom wouldn't be worth my time, and i would do what i could during that time to help others whom where being bullied or such. 

When it comes down to shows and the like i tend towards things that hold onto the darker aspects of the genres. Comedy i do fall into occasionally but for the most part i tend to keep to my sorta roots. I will however, watch certain shows that hold more than one story and have a very nice form of diversity which is what kinda made my hooked onto mlpfim as a whole.

When it comes to the show itself i have a very split up perspective on whom i see as my fav. I enjoy Celestia(And her counter part in the show) for certain, Rarity from the mane six (Though they all are interesting in their own way.), Sunset, Vinyl. Though I have a likeness towards Luna too but i tend to keep away from it as she seems to be one of the major favs :P weird i know considering the fact that Rarity is on my list but still. Pinkie is somewhere up there too but still over all i guess those kinda fall into my top 5. I have spent time in the creepy pasta verse of it, and have actually used that in the current rp im doing so it's funny to see that entire magical adventure. Anyways!

My favorite season is winter (from the north). I actually like rainy days over sunny ones, and prefer the night mostly. Though i did to alot of stuff in my teen years and early 20's which have made my perspective on the world to be different than some others. I just like to say hello to everyone here, and am open to any form of questions! feel free to ask away.

Pleasure to meet you all!

OH right totally forgot. Hizumi or Darksword66 works for names for me. And i'm male! not that it really matters i guess, and i am over the age of 21 so i can totally drink in the states XD

• Brohoof 8

Hello hello! :yay:

Interesting read, nice. :darling: No questions though, your intro pretty much answers the potential questions I could come up with.. :P 

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Hello hello! :yay:

Interesting read, nice. :darling: No questions though. :P 

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Why thank you very much! i tried to make it somewhat interesting to say the least without letting out too much information while still giving people enough information! XD thank you for the welcome!

• Brohoof 4

20 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

My goodness, quite the intro! Well, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Forums_Greeting_Ahuizotl.thumb.png.ecbe4b9d67e91401db4fbcbb3d762a7a.png

Thank you very much. and indeed i do plan on seeing what sort of friend i can come upon here :P

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, applesjck said:

Nice intro! :P

Welcome to the forums, new friend! I really hope you have a good time here and make lots of friends, we're all very friendly!

Aww thanks! Yah it can be quite the fun part of joining this boards is the friendships i can put together or people to meet up. I am "late" over all to the party after all. But still it's fun to see people and their creations for sure. and most of all getting that friendship set up :P

Maybe i should have added in my anime favs too hmm XD

• Brohoof 2

Hey Hizumi, welcome to the forum! I loved your detailed post, it was a nice read, and hello from a fellow game master!

I'm Kadae and I love a few things very much, primarily Octavia and drinking tea excessively.

I hope your stay here is an enjoyable one! :grin:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Kadae said:

Hey Hizumi, welcome to the forum! I loved your detailed post, it was a nice read, and hello from a fellow game master!

I'm Kadae and I love a few things very much, primarily Octavia and drinking tea excessively.

I hope your stay here is an enjoyable one! :grin:

Oh why thank you! And indeed hello to a fellow game master back. Greetings for sure. It's more been a fun hell for us to try to guide our 2 moronic main characters in their journey to try to fix the multiverse. As frustrating as it can be, it is just as fun. As we all sit back and break down why something went wrong and so forth with our actors (including ourselves XD) to better explain the magical nature of what they as characters may have done better and how they have gone wrong. I have only had one scenario where it was needing a penalty so far, and that was only because the one actress was trying really hard to help out the actors XD not a good move to her character so yah.

Ooo~ Octavia and drinking tea seems to be fun.

And thanks again for the welcome! i'm sure it will be.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Derpy Pon-3 said:

B08769AA-3793-4A39-B607-1CCF9E4DF57F.thumb.jpeg.d9bf9ff9199a444549f185211afd06f9.jpegHey @Darksword66, welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here and make plenty of friends. ^_^

Haha love the picture =P. And thank you very much for the welcome! I am enjoying reading the posts so far! and it's a pleasure to meet you too!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, @Darksword66:kirin: That was a nice introduction you wrote there! :)

I hope you will have a great time here and meet some new friends! ^_^

I recognise you from Equestria Daily! :ph3ar:

Edited by RaraLover
  • Brohoof 6

5 hours ago, RaraLover said:

Welcome to the forums, @Darksword66:kirin: That was a nice introduction you wrote there! :)

I hope you will have a great time here and meet some new friends! ^_^

I recognise you from Equestria Daily! :ph3ar:

Indeed tis you who I was reading the intro of an was like hmm I guess I'll join here too. XP 

Thank you too for the welcome. I do hope to make some friends here as well. Should be fun for sure :) 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, fare67t said:

Welcome to the forums @Darksword66!

Hope you enjoy your time here~

and uh...quite the intro you've got there x3

Oh? Haha :P i would guess in some ways it is quite an intro indeed :D adds to the whole fun part of everything i guess. Thank you for the welcome! And i am so far. Meeting some new people sorta~ mostly just raiding some topics and giving out what i can to them for information or my answer!

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Splashee said:

Oh, hi there @Darksword66. Are you enjoying this place yet? :please:

Hmmm~ that depends on the meaning of enjoying :P for the most part though the place is pretty good! i've been seeing some of the stuff here and looking over the topics and such as i have made myself known. I guess i could eventually pic and avatar and signature for myself at some point in time XD

Thanks for the Welcome for sure!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Darksword66 said:

Hmmm~ that depends on the meaning of enjoying :P for the most part though the place is pretty good! i've been seeing some of the stuff here and looking over the topics and such as i have made myself known. I guess i could eventually pic and avatar and signature for myself at some point in time XD

Thanks for the Welcome for sure!

I haven't stopped enjoying this place since I joined 6 months ago. It is an ongoing life, basically! :Thorax:

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

I haven't stopped enjoying this place since I joined 6 months ago. It is an ongoing life, basically! :Thorax:

That's always good though. I myself have enjoyed reading some people views as well. It seems to be a rather lively situation. Glad that people are welcoming too, i've seen a few sites though not for general purpose like this one that have had some rather brutal requirements and needs.

47 minutes ago, Bastian said:

Welcome @Darksword66! Glad to have new members!:yay:

I cannot help but say that I found this place the same way as you!:laugh:

Hope we can be friends and that you enjoy yourself over here!:)

Oh i sure we can be friends without a problem! well.. i assume atleast :P Thank you for the welcome. And well you know it's just how it goes find good places from other good places :D .

3 hours ago, Blivy said:

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have an awesome time and make lots of friends! 

tenor.gif

Not gonna lie, apple cider is amazing. and so is Angry Orchard haha :P And thanks for the welcome!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Darksword66 said:

Not gonna lie, apple cider is amazing. and so is Angry Orchard haha :P And thanks for the welcome!

I agree I hope you have a blast here! :kirin:

• Brohoof 2