Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear underwear or no?

Lucky Bolt

So this is so weird to say but for anyone who says uncomfortable with different things there are actual reasons for it and so forth. being brought up in a family that was very much on the idea of making sure you are comfortable in different things. One of the things was actually the bras. Totally information you guys didn't need to know, but let us just say my family wanted the males and females to understand how it works out. Anyways long story short for that one is a proper bra isn't supposed to be uncomfortable. It's just a bummer that some bra's just cost so much. If i could i'd help out many people to just get them good stuff. Anyways...always get fitted at a place that sells that stuff. Like Victoria Secret or such. >,,> <,,< >,,> anyways that's just a random blurp from me (all with good intentions!)

I wear underwear all the time~ sleep not sleep all that stuff XD I used to not wear it in my swimming stuff. But now i have just land up jumping into the water and such with my jeans on so it's not really a thing anymore XD But yah..hmm i've slept in the nude a few times only because i had too via camping or such when all my clothes are being washed or something. but im more of an underwear on person.

10 hours ago, applesjck said:

Interesting topic, but I’ll answer nonetheless!

I always wear underwear, I find that it’s just very uncomfortable to go without a pair. :kindness:

Can't get that chaffing going on! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

I pretty much wear it all the time for the sake of comfort. I will admit, when I was nine, I went two weeks straight without wearing any underwear. I don't remember why I did it, but it was certainly a learning experience.

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Oh, that time. I remember someone who was wearing it on his hairs with ears in the holes...

Then again, when I was 15yo a classmate was going to check whether he could fit his whole body into a condom in sexual education. And yes...he succeeded.

Wait what how?? I'm sooo confused! 

• Brohoof 2

On 1/7/2020 at 9:07 AM, Blivy said:

Not when I sleep but in the daytime etc at work yes of course as it can irritate your skin pretty badly with you "bits" rubbing against denim, not to mention you never know when you might get a hole in your pants and then nothing but skin boyz!!!! :ButtercupLaugh:

I just imagine you flailing around whilst freaking out! :ButtercupLaugh:

WTF?!!

I wear underwear for all day-to-day activities. It would feel weird not wearing anything beneath my outer layers. At home I often send the bra flying once the work day is over so I can relax and be comfy. I don’t generally wear anything to bed at night, not even jammies, so no, nothing there.  

• Brohoof 2

I always wear them. I even wear a bra at night because it feels weird not wearing one. 

Besides I was always told to wear a bra as much as possible or you’ll end up with em saggy at a young age. Granted I’ve read that’s not entirely true but I’m not taking any chances. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Dizzy Gazelle said:

I do wear underwear, but not when I go to bed. This gazelle sleeps in the buff!

*Looks at your avatar* oh, your avatar makes that seem cute! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Blivy said:

*Looks at your avatar* oh, your avatar makes that seem cute! :ButtercupLaugh:

Well, if you saw the full image, you'd probably change 'cute' to 'rather suggestive'. I mean, just look at the smugness on him. He knows he looks good and he doesn't care who knows it.

4 minutes ago, Dizzy Gazelle said:

Well, if you saw the full image, you'd probably change 'cute' to 'rather suggestive'. I mean, just look at the smugness on him. He knows he looks good and he doesn't care who knows it.

Discord, right now! :Pharynx:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Hey, Lucky, you'd have to be awful lucky to actually find somepony who doesn't wear underwear :laugh:

I'm always wearing undies, except for when it makes sense not to (in bed, in the bathroom). I have gone commando before, but only at home, and only a few times because of a weird sitch (eg. all my undies were dirty).

There was a time, when I was a boy, when all my undies disappeared for no apparent reason :blink: (they later reappeared)

That said, I always wear boxers, never briefs, because this man values his freedom B)