Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear underwear or no?

Lucky Bolt

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...Wait. people wear clothes? Let alone underwear? Good lord, no wonder people keep staring at my feet. I don't wear socks in my shoes. :V

Joking aside, yes I wear underwear. Feels both awkward and weird without. 

4 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

Not wearing underwear is like wearing your shoes without socks.:sealed:

Unless of course you wear sandals then wearing socks in them is just a fashion crime. :pout:

I have worn no underwear in the past and frankly it's uncomfortable to wear especially jeans without underwear. I'll take my whities and boxer briefs over nothing, thank you.

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Dusknoir said:

Unless of course you wear sandals then wearing socks in them is just a fashion crime. :pout:.

Except you are a german tourist. I know whereof I talk, I am from germany. I saw much often such persons. And no, I don't do it. 

• 9 months later...

I have always been one to keep some on, no particular reason other then to keep it all in one place. Which now that I think of it might be the main purpose of them. Those who are well endowed, know how it feels to try to sleep without them it is weird to say the least. Regardless to be free of these restraints feels like freedom, I am not a fan in particular of having to have them on but regardless without some I have trouble with you know keeping it comfortable as it were that is.

Of course I do. Not in bed, because I've got either pajamas when it's cold or less when it's hot, but under my regular cloths I always do.

I was shocked by reading this topic at first, but then I read this topic and now it's just weird to me xD

Not sure how to answer this one. Technically no? I don't wear underwear, rather something else. See my first Self-Acceptance blog if you haven't. That'll explain my confusing answer of confusion. It is like the orb of confusion but in answer form. I tend to be weird and vague when describing it. :P 

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Not sure how to answer this one. Technically no? I don't wear underwear, rather something else. See my first Self-Acceptance blog if you haven't. That'll explain my confusing answer of confusion. It is like the orb of confusion but in answer form. I tend to be weird and vague when describing it. :P 

Lol! I kind of second this.:please:

I always wear some form of underwear.^_^

• Brohoof 1

I only do not wear underwear regularly in two specific situations: in bed and in water.

The answers to this thread were significantly more practical and less saucy than I had anticipated :P 

• 2 months later...

I do, I'd feel uncomfortable not doing so. Especially because I frequently wear skirts/dresses and I'd feel really exposed without underwear. But even in pants they'd just feel strange.