Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello carbon based lifeforms

Dank Pony Child

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

g o o g l e

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Not really a megafan, just here because netflix has betrayed us in delivering fresh mlp episodes *visible angery* Netflix was how I learned the religion of mlp . . . this . . . is war.

Intro of how I got here I guess:

I joined this forum cause I . . .

I’m here because . . .

Oh, yeah. My backstory.

So it all started when I was making a dumb joke about autocorrect. I decided to type a whole paragraph only using autocorrect. I got this:

“Thank ya for being so rude and I am not sure what I would mean but I’m sorry for that do it for the vine all the way you do it for the day I don’t have any more dank elf child pets or anything I can get to help me out with my kids I wanna was a way I would really want you guys and you have to be a better friend to help us out and then I will miss ya boomers I wanna is that the time I wanna was the last spring you have a little more money off the golira guacamole kid and I wanna was the time of stupidness If found, please return to user #357081 (WhiningWolf). She will miss this waja dearly. Dank memes sniffing dogs in a green gown for a cherrychimichanga was the day that we had to go to hogwarts stick dance in a dank pixel art store”

I posted it in discord and some users pointed out the most ridiculous parts. I decided to take those parts and create a lazy photo collage of everything they mentioned. Among the things I searched, I had to search up Pinkie Pie memes (four years since last mlp search, baby!) and I came across a link beside one of the memes to this thread here: https://mlpforums.com/topic/4726-pinkie-pie-fan-club/#comments . I registered, quoted the first post I saw, and crossed my fingers that I didn’t break a rule being new to the site and all. Yeesh. All the other sites I’m on tend to have really strict rules.

I’m terrible at usernames. Cloudpool came from a dumb forum game from a website my friends don’t know why I’m still on. It just randomly popped into key head while I was playing. https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4051129&hilit=warrior&start=1563 . Well, being wonky, I knew that the name would make zero sense, so I came up with another, Mistpool (still sucks). So I just went with one that was definitely not already taken by someone else. Then I be zOOMIn OFF TO DA NEXXT THREADD COS I . . .

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4102749&hilit=Kit&start=997#p128586646

Yeah, yeah, what a coincidence. So I used my messed up name for that. Actually, I don’t even read Warriors . . .

Yeah, so I used Cloudpool because I had ZER0 ideas, and I guess it sounded pony-ish, more or less, probably less, less than -0? 

In a nutshell, I’m here. 👌😂👌

Oh, and:

image0.gif

• Brohoof 2

Well welcome to the board. i Do hope you enjoy your stay. It seems that many people are rather friendly here so that's always a plus. It is interesting in it's right how that pulled you into this verse. And it's really cool for sure at the same time cherrychimichanga was a pull in for sure =D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Noice. Anybody got some tips on any threads I should visit (memes, send memes, meeeeeeeemes)? And can I change my display name whenever I want? I’m totally not gonna name myself something stupid(er than it already is).

Edit: How did I get the muffin rank? And are there forum signatures here?

Edited by Cloudpool

@Cloudpool

1. You received the muffin rank by reaching five posts. The more posts you make, the higher in the ranks you’ll get. I would recommend posting in areas that interest you and you plan on making productive posts in. Posts that don’t contribute to the discussion will be removed. 

However, not all sections will increase your post count. If you see the following green text underneath a section, your post count won’t accumulate:

C57B3066-B666-413A-80F7-0680098F6F7A.jpeg

2. You can only alter your username when you have reached five posts (ultimately reaching the muffin rank) which is where you are now. Keep in mind that we have rules here and inappropriate usernames are prohibited. In order to make changes to your username...

1. Click your username on the top right of your screen
  2. Click Account Settings
  3. Click Display Name on the far left of your screen
  4. Change your display name 
  5. Click Save

3. You can use any image you’d like as your signature so long as it is appropriate by our standards. The limit is one image and it has to be 600x100. Donors, subscribers, and staff get larger dimensions. In order to add/change your signature:

1. Click your username on the top right of your screen
  2. Click Account Settings
  3. Click Signature on the far left of your screen
  4. Insert your 600x100 image
  5. Click Save

Here is a link to our guidelines. I strongly recommend you read them before moving forward. If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact a moderator or administrator like myself.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thanks! Feel free to talk to me about anything anytime! I don’t have anyone to talk to nowadays (especially about mlp. I have ne v e r talked to anyone about mlp. I haven’t said mlp out loud in 4 years!)

Edited by Dank Pony Child

(edited)

how do I change the “how I found mlpforums” on my profile? Apparently, links are a bad idea and it looks like a computer threw up all over my page.

PS I’m also starting to think maybe cloudpool was really a better name for a dumb warrior cat I don’t even use. Any suggestions for a mlp oc? Redoing everything cause I succ at it. I’m also a terrible digital artist.

Edited by Dank Pony Child

9 minutes ago, Dank Pony Child said:

Thank you. That’s what I was going for.

Hah! That says so much about your personality. :wacko:

I like you already!

• Brohoof 2