Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, it's Beanie.

Hey Its Beanie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to be here, and then kind of drifted off the map.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Not tellin' you.

I used to be a fan of the show in early high school, but left due to not being all that interested in it, and cringing at myself for liking the show. Used to be a former user, here. I'll admit, I still don't keep up with the episodes, or the movies, but seen enough of them to be familiar with the main theme. 

I came back because I guess I wanted a sense of community with common interest. I usually find myself still wanting to make OCs and things of the such, and would like a place to share my overall thoughts and express creativity. 

If you like the show, that's cool. I can see the appeal. It's a really adorable show with a good message in most of it's episodes, so I hope I get to make some new friends here and there. Spreading the positive vibes, mates. 

Hopefully there's room for a former fan like me.

See you around the forums. <3

• Brohoof 5

Hey Beanie, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I love Octavia and tea, among other things. I kind of went through a similar phase where I lost interest in the show for a little while, but it's definitely nice to be part of a fun and creative community again.

I hope to see you around these parts! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Hey Its Beanie said:

I used to be a fan of the show in early high school, but left due to not being all that interested in it, and cringing at myself for liking the show. Used to be a former user, here. I'll admit, I still don't keep up with the episodes, or the movies, but seen enough of them to be familiar with the main theme. 

I came back because I guess I wanted a sense of community with common interest. I usually find myself still wanting to make OCs and things of the such, and would like a place to share my overall thoughts and express creativity. 

If you like the show, that's cool. I can see the appeal. It's a really adorable show with a good message in most of it's episodes, so I hope I get to make some new friends here and there. Spreading the positive vibes, mates. 

Hopefully there's room for a former fan like me.

See you around the forums. <3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: I used to be here, and then kind of drifted off the map.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Not tellin' you.

Hello and welcome to the board! And i'm sure there is room for a former fan! there is always great to have different perspectives on things when it comes to shows and so forth! Creativity is always a great way to bond =) i hope you enjoy your time on the board!

• Brohoof 1