Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which new pony content are you most excited about?

FlareGun45

G4 ain't quite over yet! There's still some more stuff!  

16 users have voted

1. 1. Which new pony content are you most excited about this year?

• Pony Life
    • Season 10 Comics
    • FIM Clipshow specials

We got the Pony Life shorts - it's own thing but new animation nethertheless, and still the same Mane 6 and Spike!

We got the Season 10 comics - not animation, but will continue where season 9 left off, and hopefully exceed our expectations!

The Clipshow specials - it's not JUST clipshows, it's new content too! It's about Spike and Starlight collecting memories from the Mane 5 to add to the book they give to Twilight at the end of The Last Problem! Basic slice of life, but still BONUS FIM CONTENT, made by DHX, yep!

Probably Pony Life.  I haven't even heard of the clipshow specials, and I am not really interested in checking out the season 10 comics as I feel that FiM already ended off on a satisfying note and I don't really need to see more from it.  Plus I am genuinely interested in checking out Pony Life as I think it looks cute, I like the art style, and I am interested in seeing how the mane 6 will be reimagined in this new show.

• Brohoof 2

Probably Pony Life, a new crew might be better overall. Season 10 could be cool but the comics in the last few years have had a...spotty track record to say it lightly. And the clip shows....yeah, for starters clip shows usually suck, second, having read them in the leaks they honestly sound like ass, like I don't think I could have ever thought of a more half-assed product to get excited over, and at this point, I don't ever plan on watching anything with Josh Haber's name on it ever again

• Brohoof 2

Even though I am not thrilled for Pony Life, I am most excited to see that out of the three options. It’ll be interesting to see a brand new style & premise. Although I honestly don’t have high hopes for it.

I choose Pony Life, maybe I don't know if it will be really good or not, but I will definitely give it a chance , instead the comics (due to a synopsis that I don't know if it's official). I am not interested at all because it breaks my headcanon. I just found out about the Clipshow, so I really don't have much opinion.

Out of all of them, I'm most interested in Pony Life. As for the other two, I have a bit of interest in the comics, but I'm not sure if I'll even get them myself.  The clipshow specials are just kind of there. I won't mind them, but I can live without them.

Tbh the next volume of the MLP manga (comes out this April) the last one was legitimately one of my favorite things ever from G4

Edited by Js250476
  • Brohoof 1

Since when was a clip show announced? I don't seem to recall hearing about that.

To answer the poll though, I decided to go with the Season 10 comics. I have confidence that IDW can handle things considering that they are now in the driver's seat when it comes to what happens with generation four now. Sure, Hasbro does get the final say but for the most part, the kid gloves are off and IDW can really show some interesting concepts.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ganondorf8 said:

Since when was a clip show announced? I don't seem to recall hearing about that.

To answer the poll though, I decided to go with the Season 10 comics. I have confidence that IDW can handle things considering that they are now in the driver's seat when it comes to what happens with generation four now. Sure, Hasbro does get the final say but for the most part, the kid gloves are off and IDW can really show some interesting concepts.

The leaks showed the scripts of the clipshow specials. But if you don't trust leaks, we do have official sources. A screenshot, this one: 2119455__safe_screencap_applejack_flutte

And the Behind the Scenes special showed actual footage of the voice actresses saying lines FROM the specials. Not to mention, Jim did answer that these specials are indeed done and sent to Hasbro. It's just the matter of when Hasbro decides to release them. Not sure when that'll be though, but it's gotta be this year sometime. They're done, so what does Hasbro have planned then?

• 1 year later...

You should add the Transformers crossover, it’s honestly been one of the best things between both lines