Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Literature Requests

meadowhoof

I'm taking a few requests!
These are literature requests, not drawn art.

I can write a story about your characters, canon characters, or whatever you'd like!

I can't guarantee I'll do all of them, but I will do however many I can!

Rules:
-No rushing, this is a request not a commission.
-Fill out the form below

Form:
Characters included:
Reference(s):
Personality:
Plot/idea:
Anything else I should know:

I don't have any examples at the moment; however they will be added when I complete the first couple of requests.

Think you could do one for me, please? @meadowhoof

Characters included: Emerald Heart, Ursa, Conch Shell, Mariposa, Hot Cocoa, and Fable

References:

Emerald Heart- 

1236352067_EmeraldHeart.png.66618173430372644f80e6ed08acc154.png

Ursa-

Ursa.thumb.png.94d839b8ee46791d21b37123e664eab3.png

Conch Shell-

2018216032_ConchShell.png.093f45c9784003819b7052c378c050c3.png

Hot Cocoa-

848067796_hotcocoa2.0.png.a76cdeff77b3bed1139cf9e99b2739cd.png

Fable-

fable.thumb.jpg.d0884ca54f9e13e82bad37642fbdf821.jpg

Mariposa-

1404404899_mariposa3.0.thumb.jpg.6e038bb0509560842824221be8b4cc8e.jpg

Personality:

• Emerald Heart-  Extremely sassy, sarcastic, and short-tempered but is also very caring and kind. 
  • Ursa- Ursa is a shy and quiet unicorn and has trouble speaking up in any given situation, whether it be for herself or just to ask a question. She likes to be alone and tends to stay away from large crowds out of fear of being confronted by anypony. If she is, then she gets nervous and starts to stutter out of shyness, even around the friends she does have. Even so, she is a very protective and loyal friend, who's actions tend to speak louder than words.
  • Conch Shell- She is gentle and careful with others, though is not afraid to be assertive (she just doesn't like starting anything). She doesn't like starting conversations, but will gladly participate if she is needed. She isn't bold, but isn't shy either.   
  • Hot Cocoa- She's a genuinely calm pony. Cocoa is able to think on her hooves, and doesn't cave under any sort of pressure. She's never one to give up, and never lets her fears get to her. 
  • Fable- Wise, caring, and supportive. She can easily control her anger, unlike her friend Emerald Heart. She can also be very mysterious at times.
  • Mariposa- Bold, energetic, kind, loving, and supportive.

Plot/Idea: Emerald's friends try to cheer her up when she's sad.

Other stuff:

1. Emerald's special talent is getting ponies to open up to her and trust her. 
  2. Ursa's special talent is astrology
  3. Conch Shell's special talent is oceanography (though she does have a job as a traveling merchant)
  4. Hot Cocoa's special talent is being a mixologist for stuff like coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and different drinks you would find at a cafe
  5. Fable's talent is telling fairy tails 
  6. Mariposa's talent is being a zoologist (specifically with insects, and she can talk to them). 

Characters included: Sekkachi. 3 foot cuteness. Aged 18. Earth Pony Mare.

theallea. Aged 19. Sekkachi has a crush on her. Earth pony mare. She knows Sekkachi has a crush on her, but Sekkachi’s parents dislike Theallea’s tendency to have a cocky personality. Thus they dont want the two hanging out.
Reference(s):

2E4BA18F-7A0A-48C8-98FC-BF845BAEB8A0.jpeg.abea42f77da943aad677ed827bc2144a.jpeg31999D23-385F-4413-A8F1-2F862A6D9B45.thumb.jpeg.78d56bdc07c865d02572679273718212.jpeg (Left is Sekkachi, right is Theallea)
Personality: (Sekkachi) Geeky. Doesnt speak to others for the most part, but is friendly when she does. Despite this relative shyness she tends to have an impulsive tendency and sometimes acts without thought.

(theallea) Cocky, but less impulsive than Sekkachi is. Tends to be the one to calm others down when fights or arguments break out.
Plot/idea:”🎵

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, "Please don't go, " and I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say "Yes"
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while”

..in other words a romance story similar to the song (quote) above. “Cause were dead if they knew/escape this town for a little while”

Anything else I should know: Bonus points if you know what song the quote is from! And thank you, excuse my methods lol. 

@meadowhoof thanks even if you dont do it!