Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[closed, finished] Casting Call: Fahreneigh 451

Quinch

1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

in that case, i will give Rarity a try 

Excellent!

{I was being a bit flippant about squeaking, though - so far, I've just been trying to pitch my voice higher to try and identify it as female, but the way of speaking tends to convey a character more than the voice itself}

2 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

i figured we'll just have to do with some male voices sprinkled or we'd never get to do anything, pony demographics made sure of it

You'd think so {and so did I} but interestingly enough, other than myself, Pony, Please had pretty much an all-female cast.

9 minutes ago, Quinch said:

You'd think so {and so did I} but interestingly enough, other than myself, Pony, Please had pretty much an all-female cast.

my point was, that if a male wanted to do some voices, they have to do some females because equestria doesn't have many male characters, not that the fans don't

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

my point was, that if a male wanted to do some voices, they have to do some females because equestria doesn't have many male characters, not that the fans don't 

Oh, that definitely.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GreenLeaf said:

I'd be willing to give Sunset a try.

Sounds great! Shoot me the lines whenever you're ready - you don't need to clean them up, since I usually do that during the editing process anyhoo.

Also, welcome aboard!