🌸 pink pics!🌸

Lucky Love

tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4ttumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4ttumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t

hello there welcome to my art thread!!!!!! i made this as just a

collective to post my new art any time i draw something

pony related so i dont clog up the forums xD

first one to kick off the new thread!!!!! ;

Newer art will be displayed before my older art

May be a cartoonMay be an anime-style imageMay be an illustration of text that says 'SMOKE WEED EVERY- DAY! NYAHROU'May be an illustrationNo photo description available.

more, much older art:

Spoiler

Image may contain: drawingc172d51dcdd6c9be8387bd6a0a00b191.png

No photo description available.imageNo photo description available.May be an illustration of animal

Edited by Lucky Love
2021 update
  • Brohoof 4

i wasnt crazy about the first i drew, so i immediately got to work and began drawing in my own style rather than try to imitate the shows! i think this came out much better as i did work in my more familiar ^w^

82131896_139548760840687_892483236480312

1 hour ago, Kadae said:

She's so cute and pink! I love her huge bow and her striped socks!

awwwh thank youz!!!!!!!!!! >w<  that is my irl aesthetic, big pink bows andstriped stockings x,D

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, applesjck said:

You are so talented, it's unbelievable! I can't wait to see more of your art in the future. :wub:

awwwh thank you, i hope to provide many more for the ponies here ♥ 

1 hour ago, SkyPie said:

Your art is so adorable! :pinkie: I love pink, so I find the picture utterly gorgeous as well.

eep thank you, fellow pinkie person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are sweet

2 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Oh WOW!! This is lovely! You are an amazing artist, my friend. Thank you very much for your time :rarity:

of course i am happy you like my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Splashee said:

@Pinkfire These are something special, they are so unique and professional looking!

Reveal hidden contents

You are obviously a professional artist, no doubt about it!

Love your art! :pinkie:

awwwh, thank you so much ^.^ youre the second to tell me professional, that makes me happy!

just finished winter wisp for @Zero

No photo description available. 

• Brohoof 2

@Pinkfire The way you do shading, highlights. It reminds me of game box art. You are an artist that could keep a brand alive, with just your style. That inspires me so much. I have no idea how you make your art look that way, and I kinda don't want to know... But when looking at it, I want to become a better artist!

Maybe if I think more Pink, I will become a better.....Yea, I thought so. The color has nothing to do with your drawing super powers. :LunaMCM1:

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

@Pinkfire The way you do shading, highlights. It reminds me of game box art. You are an artist that could keep a brand alive, with just your style. That inspires me so much. I have no idea how you make your art look that way, and I kinda don't want to know... But when looking at it, I want to become a better artist!

Maybe if I think more Pink, I will become a better.....Yea, I thought so. The color has nothing to do with your drawing super powers. :LunaMCM1:

oh my goodness gracious you are so sweet ; _ ; these are the nicest words ive heard about art in forevers!!!!!!!!!!!!! i draw wiht manga studio, if you ever need help or advice, i am ehre!!!! ♥

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Pinkfire said:

oh my goodness gracious you are so sweet ; _ ; these are the nicest words ive heard about art in forevers!!!!!!!!!!!!! i draw wiht manga studio, if you ever need help or advice, i am ehre!!!! ♥

Lol, I draw in MSPaint... Well, I usually start sketching in MSPaint before I move to Photoshop.

Manga studio? I wonder if that would help me to draw better manga? Anyways, I like your art because it is unique, and I don't think a program can make you draw that good. You are super skilled! And very pink lol

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Splashee said:

Lol, I draw in MSPaint... Well, I usually start sketching in MSPaint before I move to Photoshop.

Manga studio? I wonder if that would help me to draw better manga? Anyways, I like your art because it is unique, and I don't think a program can make you draw that good. You are super skilled! And very pink lol

oooh, tbh you can use any program, its the artist who makes it hehehe :3 manga studio has lots of resources and tools like textures, 3d model, and custom brushes other people make!!!!! its my favourite ^^

new icon

• Brohoof 2

Been wanting to say, looking at your work here... It's not so much the Pink itself... but how you pace yourself on the Pink! 

Surely, it can be said that Pinkness can be overdone quite easily to the point it becomes jarring. After all, Pink is predominant in Punk clothing themes for just that reason. You've mastered an interesting Monochromatic Pink theme here! Most would think of Monochrome refers to black & white, but with the Pink & White your working with here, you've got a wonderful eye on balancing the Tints & Shades! 

You do have quite the remarkable restraint on usage of your color! 

Which is something I can't say much for myself.

I am SO much more on the Bright Neon-Pink eyebleeing side! WhoOoOoaAAa!~

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Been wanting to say, looking at your work here... It's not so much the Pink itself... but how you pace yourself on the Pink! 

Surely, it can be said that Pinkness can be overdone quite easily to the point it becomes jarring. After all, Pink is predominant in Punk clothing themes for just that reason. You've mastered an interesting Monochromatic Pink theme here! Most would think of Monochrome refers to black & white, but with the Pink & White your working with here, you've got a wonderful eye on balancing the Tints & Shades! 

You do have quite the remarkable restraint on usage of your color! 

Which is something I can't say much for myself.

I am SO much more on the Bright Neon-Pink eyebleeing side! WhoOoOoaAAa!~

awwwh, this is probably one of the sweetest compliments ive been given, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! its funny, youre the third person to say this xD They go, for only using one colour you sure do make sure it isn't washed out! and honestly i dont really think about it when i do it, i just know i *LOVE* pink and i will do anything to make it look as good as i can xD hehehe

ahhh, the only colors im not a fan of are neon actually! just because they do not look good on my skintone Dx

On 1/9/2020 at 11:34 PM, Pinkfire said:

i wasnt crazy about the first i drew, so i immediately got to work and began drawing in my own style rather than try to imitate the shows! i think this came out much better as i did work in my more familiar ^w^

82131896_139548760840687_892483236480312

awwwh thank youz!!!!!!!!!! >w<  that is my irl aesthetic, big pink bows andstriped stockings x,D

So much pink and fluffy! :love: 

Your artwork is lovely  :mlp_grin:

• The title was changed to 🌸 pink pics!🌸