Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! Newbie here!!

ToastedScone

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it by accident in my fruitless attempt to find brushable lots haha

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I had HUNDREDS of G3s when they were the thing (as a child), and I guess I just naturally transitioned into FiM when it came out? That, and people assumed I'd like the show anyway due to my affinity for pink, rainbows and everything cute:please:

I started classifying myself as a brony after A Canterlot Wedding, because Cadance was so cute that I couldn't possibly NOT be obsessed with her...and from there, I got obsessed with the show as a whole!

I now collect a LOT of merch for the show and have pretty much filled my living space with pastel rainbow equines...I promise I don't have a problem. Promise! :adorkable:

37212602_download(2).jpg.0de8b42e885c35c5e99bb8989beb36b0.jpg

I'm pretty shy and my way of speaking/typing is rather strange sometimes, so I'm sorry if I seem unapproachable!! I promise I'm not trying to scare you off, I'm just trying to seem cool and interesting so you'll like me haha:blush:

Outside of MLP I like drawing and writing things, though I have not delved into the world of FiMFiction yet (maybe soon...I'll keep y'all posted :mlp_smug:). I'm also a huge weeb and I play a LOT of gacha mobile games, mostly Fate Grand Order, Love Live: School Idol Festival and Fire Emblem: Heroes!! 

I'm also the proud owner of an (overpriced) OlyFactory pink alicorn oc plushie thing, who I have affectionately named Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way. I can't even find pictures of her online, but I'm fairly certain Littleshyfim shows her off in his room tour if you want to know what my precious alicorn baby looks like haha:mlp_please:

I don't really have much else to say, so I'll leave the post here; I hope we can be friends!!:P

Edited by ToastedScone
The post didn't look right...gotta make your first hello look aEsThEtIc!!
  • Brohoof 12

Hey ToastedScone, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I really love Octavia, tea, and some other things too.

I hope to see you around and that your stay here is wonderful! :squee:

Edited by Kadae
  • Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Emerald Heart said:

@ToastedScone

HIIII

Pleased to meet you! I'm Emerald Heart, but my friends call me Em or Emmy. Hope we can be great friends.

Oh! And I love your Starlight Glimmer profile picture! So cute!

Oh, and I love drawing and writing too!

Pleased to meet you too!! xx

26 minutes ago, Kadae said:

Hey ToastedScone, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I really love Octavia, tea, and done other things too.

I hope to see you around and that your stay here is wonderful! :squee:

Nice to meet you!:laugh:

• Brohoof 5

welcome toasty!!!!!!! if you are shy, fear not, i am veyr much extroverted and would love to chat with you sometimes. perhaps we can share artwork & even do ana rt trade of eachothers oc ^w^ welcome ♥

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Pinkfire said:

welcome toasty!!!!!!! if you are shy, fear not, i am veyr much extroverted and would love to chat with you sometimes. perhaps we can share artwork & even do ana rt trade of eachothers oc ^w^ welcome ♥

Aaaa thank you so much!!:wub:

26 minutes ago, applesjck said:

Welcome to the forums, new friend!

I hope you have a lovely time here. :D

Thank you!! :SassySaddles2:

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome to the forums @ToastedScone! I am a collector also. But I usually try to hide it. i think it looks odd to be a guy and collect ponies! :love: I don't want to look odd!

This is a special unique friendly forum. Feel free to grab friends and have fun! :wacko:

• Brohoof 6

On 1/10/2020 at 10:51 PM, ToastedScone said:

I'm pretty shy and my way of speaking/typing is rather strange sometimes, so I'm sorry if I seem unapproachable!! I promise I'm not trying to scare you off, I'm just trying to seem cool and interesting so you'll like me haha:blush:

Outside of MLP I like drawing and writing things, though I have not delved into the world of FiMFiction yet (maybe soon...I'll keep y'all posted :mlp_smug:). I'm also a huge weeb and I play a LOT of gacha mobile games, mostly Fate Grand Order, Love Live: School Idol Festival and Fire Emblem: Heroes!! 

I'm also the proud owner of an (overpriced) OlyFactory pink alicorn oc plushie thing, who I have affectionately named Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way. I can't even find pictures of her online, but I'm fairly certain Littleshyfim shows her off in his room tour if you want to know what my precious alicorn baby looks like haha:mlp_please:

I don't really have much else to say, so I'll leave the post here; I hope we can be friends!!:P

Greetings and welcome, acolyte of the pony! The cafeteria is down the hall to the left, the toilets are marked with a hazmat sign, and the dark and terrible initiation ritual can be found in the Debate Symposium. Judging from your apparent creativity, your aforementioned weebness and your alleged pink alicorn plush, you'll fit right in here. :proud:

If you have any trouble with any function or feature of these fine forums (especially friendship), don't hesitate to fax me a summoning ritual. I too have been accused of appearing shy/strange/unapproachable/cool/interesting/[is obviously lying about the last two] due to my digital communication aesthetic, so there's no chance of your typing mannerisms dissuading me.

Also, do tag me if you ever post any of your art or pictures of your precious Ebony on here; I love me some good horses. :mustache:

• Brohoof 3