Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hand Wash Your Dishes or Use the Dishwasher?

Venomous

I wash by hand.

Considering the state of what my brother leaves for me in the kitchen sink in the morning, a dishwasher wouldn't last a week before becoming sentient and buggering off out of protest. Either that or it would make itself explode just to end its own suffering.

• Brohoof 2

On 1/12/2020 at 5:35 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

I wash by hand.

Considering the state of what my brother leaves for me in the kitchen sink in the morning, a dishwasher wouldn't last a week before becoming sentient and buggering off out of protest. Either that or it would make itself explode just to end its own suffering.

Youuuuu need to make him wash is own dishes lol 

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Blivy said:

Youuuuu need to make him wash is own dishes lol 

I've seen his level of washing up. Out of the two evils of having to do all the washing up myself, or reaching for a plate from the cupboard that still has dried crusted food attached to it, I think I will stick with washing up. That way I know everything has been washed properly. :-P

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I don’t have a dishwasher. When I lived with my mom we did and she made me pre wash everything first. Soap and water. Then the dishwasher.

Whenever I had a chance I just threw them in the dishwasher. Because her way made zero sense. Might as well just hand wash that way.

• Brohoof 1