Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Andrea Arruti, The Mexican VA For Diamond Tiara, Has Passed Away.

Denim&Venöm

First Fancy Pants, second Sonata’s, and now Diamond Tiara’s. We already lost three Mexican horses :sunny:

11 hours ago, Lunas Secret Lover said:

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that Andrea Arruti, the Spanish voice actress for Diamond Tiara has passed away

I suggest a small correction. Spanish voice could be easily mistaken as being from Spain. I suggest using Latin American voice, or Mexican voice alternatively (it is dubbed in Mexico). I mention that because the fans of these regions of dubbing have some sort of rivalry :D

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I suggest a small correction. Spanish voice could be easily mistaken as being from Spain. I suggest using Latin American voice, or Mexican voice alternatively (it is dubbed in Mexico). I mention that because the fans of these regions of dubbing have some sort of rivalry :D

So Spain and Mexico don't use the same VAs? 

1 minute ago, Lunas Secret Lover said:

So Spain and Mexico don't use the same VAs? 

They each use completely different dubs altogether, not just VAs. However, in the case of Latin America, there are dubs in Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Columbia, and even in Miami, but Mexico is the one who dubs the most, and as such, the most recognized in the region

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

They each use completely different dubs altogether, not just VAs. However, in the case of Latin America, there are dubs in Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Columbia, and even in Miami, but Mexico is the one who dubs the most, and as such, the most recognized in the region

Thanks for letting me know. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...