Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] Ambition for Ascension

Loud Opinion

2 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

What are you talking about?

Didn’t you just say I read your last post a bit incorrectly? I only tweaked a couple of sentences in my last post so it shouldn’t change too much anyways.

• Brohoof 1

This case is harmless considering the point I want to get across was understood...

I was talking about future reference.

I feel like your missing the point. I was concerned with the mechanics of what is actually happening in the story. Emotionally, you post was good. You misinterpreted what was physically happening in the story.

Forgive my bluntness, but I feel like I'm being put through google translate.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Loud Opinion said:

I was talking about future reference.

I feel like your missing the point. I was concerned with the mechanics of what is actually happening in the story. Emotionally, you post was good. You misinterpreted what was physically happening in the story.

Forgive my bluntness, but I feel like I'm being put through google translate.

Ooh, ok. I’ll read the future posts more carefully next time

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @ExplosionMare

Did some drawings here, the one with Limbo and Collapse is a re-trace of physical sketches while the one with Starlight and Magnolia is just digital.

Untitled.png?width=976&height=676

I drew Limbo and Collapse in a sort of heart shape bed. The two of them like to sleep, so I figured this was fitting.

Untitled.png?width=890&height=676

• Brohoof 2

@Loud Opinion @ExplosionMare

Untitled.png

I drew Magnolia and Starlight using bases. 

Symbolic of how they may hate each other, and their differences are night and day. Even though Magnolia may be more dark, the actual position of night and day for them is inverted. Magnolia wants to reveal the truth (light), and Starlight wants to keep ponies in the dark with her delusions.

• Brohoof 2

that is great @Starforce:mlp_pinkie:

also @Loud Opinion I had to roll for Fuchsia there. She could easily have eaten those scumptious petals :3 but as much as she had late night pony munchies she is also a suspicious pony detective and she ultimately had too many questions about their appearance to dine on their deliciousness

• Brohoof 3