Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] Ambition for Ascension

Loud Opinion

3 hours ago, Starforce said:

@abrony-mouse @Loud Opinion @ExplosionMare

I changed Magnolia's character sheet. It was very out-dated and I developed upon her personality and backstory a bit more here. Some of it may not be relevant to this RP but it is there if you want to look at it. 

https://mlpforums.com/character/20-magnolia/

Look how huge the human Magnolia image turned out to be :ButtercupLaugh: (may just be a result of being on mobile)1DDF6E6C-785D-456F-9935-2AC039501D8A.thumb.jpeg.568cfb7b86d6301a23ac0d82af4a6cfc.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

reading the Bon Bon saga :D 

Magnolia blowing up balloons is the best thing!

Moonlight observed her surroundings, there was plenty of party supplies and similar objects set up and ready to go for a welcome home party, it seemed. She rose an eyebrow to Lyra. "Errr...I guess I'll set these balloons up. And other...things? I guess? I don't know, I don't do this on a daily basis..." Magnolia said sarcastically but expected this to be part of a test. Maybe a test Limbo or Silver Tongue set up for her? Maybe it was just fate, that Moonlight was destined to be here? Whatever the case was, she went along with it for now.

"You uh, talk to your mayor and I guess...I'll inflate these balloons for you, then. Is that all I am to you, your party planner? I don't understand any of this...but fine." she'd grumble as if she was annoyed and go to over to the balloons. She took a white one in her mouth and began to blow into it, once it reached its expected pressure she tied it off and hung it in her magic. She couldn't help but get an idea at this. Once, she found out that balloons make manes stand up? Was that really true? She wanted to find out.

Moonlight couldn't help but grin a bit evily as she levitated the inflated balloon over to Lyra, and rubbed it onto Lyra's mane. She wanted to see what would happen when she pulled the balloon up. Would Lyra's mane stick to it, via static? Perhaps she wanted to embarrass Lyra here. 

BonBon waved as her friend approached, "Hey Lyra! You won't believe what just happened!"

"Same here! Theirs this moody pony that I met," They both took on a gossipy tone as they caught up with one another.

"Hold on," BonBon said with a grin and removed Lyra's decorative balloon, "You were saying?"

Mayor mare has the absolute worst party guests for the Princess :D One can't blow up balloons and the other one is going to ruin her flank. Meanwhile Bon sympathises with Starlight wanting to peg flank, though Lyra winces. At least Mayor mare knows enough to use the anti-party against the anti-flank. She should definitely have words with Silver too though. And now... sandwiches!

The next thing you know, Bon has lost her mouth! That's what comes of turning down the anti-flank. Then Magnolia lights up like a beacon and Starlight gets angina trying to get into Moonlight's heart.

Anyway, so one moment Mayor Mare's mane turns pink and the next Bon has lost her mouth. Meanwhile 'Taviais driven mad every night. Is the temple responsible? From what Fuchsia read no, but does she trust what she read? D: And now Limbo Pass has appeared and has kidnapped Phantom. Is it the ponies who Silver brought to Ponyville who are responsible for all this!? Well at least they're not responsible for 'Tavia. Very strange.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Loud Opinion

I wanted to inform you of an idea @Starforce and I have. We think that Starlight and Moonlight are now very skeptical of the process of ascension because of how it has hurt other ponies and how dark the texts are that they read. The two unicorns were considering going off on their own as a means to protect themselves and preserve their friendship. In order to do that, @Starforce and I were planning on doing a separate 1x1 RP with them.

• Brohoof 1

@Loud Opinion @ExplosionMare

It has been fun in this roleplay but I have to admit that my true enjoyment in this roleplay has been the unveiling of Starlight and Moonlight's character traits and their interactions. Explosionmare and I mutally decided that we would rather we go off and do our own RP where we focus on and build our characters at our own pace. So with that being said, the two of us would like to off and form our own private RP. Ontop of that, the pacing of this roleplay is too reliant on more than one poster so I feel like for what Explosionmare and I had in mind for Starlight and Moonlight's development - it wouldn't end up happening under these circumstances. Not only that, I think all of us are spread too thin and it would do us well to go off and do our own thing and relieve needed air. 

• Brohoof 1