Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Searching [OOC] Ambition for Ascension

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twilight Sparkle has just been coronated. She has ascended to alicornhood. Flight, magic, fortitude, power, prestige, they are all the fruits of her labor. Labor is something you have though, so what

@Loud Opinion @ExplosionMare @abrony-mouse Another drawing of Magnolia I had requested! I quite like this one!

@Monotonality @Loud Opinion I can still change the color of the magic  

Posted Images

Alright. This next post is legitimately going to take some time for me to hammer out. There are a lot of moving parts going on right now, so try to be patient. I'm fairly certain that Magnolia's spell should have failed.

Also, dug up an old reference for Limbo:

Spoiler

6400666_LimboDreamsSide.thumb.jpg.a47ab2d76611d9058d9c1baff10f1c21.jpg

• Brohoof 2
Badges

*Sigh* I guess I'm just not quick enough on the draw. I'm worried this will cause confusion latter with two already ambiguous magic systems. The best reconciliation I can think of would be to make the switch for Magnolia from Forge to Lantern. Though a surprise switch might just get the attention of the Watchmare...

Well, @ExplosionMare did role with it, so no harm no foul.

• Brohoof 2
Badges

Moments ago, Loud Opinion said:

It is a problem of my own making. I can't blame anyone else after the drought of content.

Ah I see, no shame in that. I wonder what it will be like when Magnolia meets Octavia again later on.

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

is a problem of my own making. I can't blame anyone else after the drought of content.

do you want a hoof :) if you tell me the  story direction I would be happy to provide an extra gmish voice.

alternatively I would like to be a player :3

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

@Loud Opinion

Yeah, don’t worry about the spell thing, it was a surprise to me as well but that doesn’t mean I will let Starlight give up so easily :sneer: Also, I really like the drawing of your OC as well. :BrightMacContent: I was curious about her for a while back when she and Granite Rose interacted in “A New Kingdom”.

@abrony-mouse

That would be awesome if you get to join! :D

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1