Searching [OOC] Ambition for Ascension

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all. I've been having some trouble with headaches. Leaning on my caution, I abstained form the Internet and focused on my studies. Thank you for the concern @Califorum. I've recovered seance.

@Loud Opinion Oh! Yes! I'm more than ready to hop back in. I meant to respond earlier, but then the site went down for maintenance and I was just sitting here.... then I forgot again by the time

I really liked what you wrote, it was very suspenseful 

Posted Images

Moments ago, Loud Opinion said:

Still waiting on that edit. I don't want to rush you.

What edit? I thought I told you that I edited...? Have we been waiting all this time for an edit that I already thought I put in...? 

• Shocked 1
  • Pondering 1

I said 'looking forward to it'. What did you think I meant?

I was under the impression that posted got tagged with 'Edited at [insert date]' I never saw the tag, so I just thought it hadn't happened.

Also, Silver was saying that Magnolia didn't understand nowhere. Silver has a very good understanding of that place, but now I'm splitting hairs.

I'll respond right away.

• Brohoof 1
  • Pondering 1

@Loud Opinion

You have given me something to look forward to. This rp. I do not...enjoy much or look forward to much in life but this RP and ones like it, it is my joy. Thank you for creating this rp. :kindness:

• Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

You're welcome! I've had a great time making something people can enjoy. Sorry for the mix-up.

If anyone is interested, I'm considering making a discord server for everyone who has stuck with my cryptic scrawling. I worry my messages come off as a little abrasive. Maybe voice chat will fix that...:dash:

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

You're welcome! I've had a great time making something people can enjoy. Sorry for the mix-up.

If anyone is interested, I'm considering making a discord server for everyone who has stuck with my cryptic scrawling. I worry my messages come off as a little abrasive. Maybe voice chat will fix that...:dash:

I have discord! I am only able to chat when other people aren’t around. This forum lags constantly for me. My discord is Starforce#1111

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@abrony-mouse

For flavor, I drew a crude representation of the symbol Fuchsia sees. The red background is the door's paint color.

Apologies for MS paint. I'm not an artist.

Sleepwalk.png

Edited by Loud Opinion
  • Brohoof 2

ponyfeathers, somehow missed the post last Wed :( will post up in a bit.

This is why we need a system of priority RP alerts or something... or I just need to be more organised with my posts :P 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hug 1