Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you cry during the finale?

CastletonSnob

I may have shed a tear, which was unexpected.  I don't get too emotional when watching shows, so it took me by surprise.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 3

I DON'T CRY I'M A MAN

Being serious, I don't get moved to tears by the entertainment I consume, but there is a level of sentiment I can be brought to, even by fictional cartoons. The finale did a good job making me feel sad that the show was over, but also happy that it will never truly be over. :fluttershy:

I'll be honest about this. I did cry during the finale, especially the final song by the Mane Six. I just couldn't hold back how the series was finally over, and it ended on such a heartwarming and heartbreaking moment with the book the series opened with now closing to end the series on that final shot of the older Mane Six.

Eeyup. In two places.

1. When Pinkie bawled out, “I’m gonna miss you so much!” Watching her cry this realistically was absolutely gutting.
  2. The final song, mainly the final chorus. Perfect time to publish the show’s best and one of the most emotional.

:( 

• Brohoof 2

Considering how many times I've cried at MLP (I don't cry often otherwise, there's just something about this show... :awed:), I watched the finale expecting to cry a lot. To my surprise, the first half of the episode actually didn't have that effect on me. But the scene where the rest of the older Mane 6 arrive changed all that – seeing the characters I grew to know and love over nine seasons in the future was extremely emotional, and the same goes for the song when they show many of the other characters. Even thinking about that now is strangely moving...

• Brohoof 5

Sure did. This is the first time the show has made me do so. I started crying halfway through the song and just lost it when the book finally closed.

Also, Princess Twilight Sparkle’s line: “Oh how I used to wonder...”. I can’t.

• Brohoof 1

No, I did not. Besides the fact that I find the finaly not really good (especially the two parter), MLP was not that important for me anymore. I had not the same feelings for the show as I had when I started with the show. The ending was emotional, yes, but not so that I had to cry (what happens really rarely on TV shows to be honest). MLP had episodes who were more emotional for me.

• Brohoof 1