VG_Addict

Did you cry during the finale?

Nope. Just disappointed, like the fans of Game of Thrones. ^_^ 

I didn't cry but I was a bit upset. I felt the same way when Ed, Edd, n' Eddy ended. That was a good show too. But there's just something about MLP that made it more than just a show. The writers really seemed to care about the show when they made it and it wasn't just any other kids show. It was way too advanced for a kid to understand. It had kid stuff in it but there was stuff for the adults too and I appreciated that.

it's extremely easy to make me cry and i was relatively okay till the song :awwthanks:

Badges

I was feeling a little "empty" in how the show ended in any truth.  I mean MLP is one of the few fandoms outside of anime/manga or books that I really got into for YEARS.  I felt they just well, ruined Discord in the end sadly.  It would have been nice to use Gregor if anything as the main bad guy!   It just felt a little flat and even more with the Mane Student six just kept you with more questions than answers.  

Badges