Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you cry during the finale?

CastletonSnob

• 3 weeks later...

Oh heck yes! I cried so hard the first time I watched the end of the finale (as soon as that song started, so did the waterworks) that I practically missed it, so I tried watching it again so I could actually see it with my eyes, but then I cried all over again so I'm not sure if I've seen the finale without a veil of tears blocking the screen

tenor.gif?itemid=18164569

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...

I can say it made me very emotional. :coco: To see the characters older made me speechless, in my head I was the whole time like: "No way, no way, no way!" But it were positive thoughts. :) I felt sentimental though. I had to pause and repeat the scenes a dozen times, there were so many changes at once! Fluttershy's hair looks so thin here, I thought it was related to her age. And Spike reminded of the older episodes, where he imagines himself as older. It's a different design, but so interesting! :eager: I'm just not a fan of Rainbow's new hairstyle (I don't dislike it), but I liked everypony else. It was beautiful, I love the ending.

Afterwards I continued with the Equestria Girls movies, I liked them. But all the mini episodes confused me, I stopped after watching 3 or so. I liked them, but it didn't feel right to me. They are not the pony characters that I know and love. They are really not the same, it's canon. I also prefer longer episodes with an actual plot, just the way FiM does it. I thought to myself: "This can't be it, can it?" I didn't like that FiM ended, now that I am part of the most wonderful world that was ever created. Most of the time I would move on when I finish a show like this or a video game. But I loved it so much that I decided to just rewatch it, from the very beginning. And the emotions I felt here were nothing compared to Equestria Girls! The second time was as amazing as the first time! :kindness: And my current 7th watch-through is still as amazing. Screw everything else, I stick to FiM, no matter what! The finale isn't sentimental to me anymore, I will simply start from the beginning again and enjoy it again and again. For the rest of my life. :wub: I never thought it would be possible for me to find something like this I can really love or be passionate about.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, and I still do every time. It just feels like the perfect send off. <3

• Brohoof 1