Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Duo Cartoonist just deleted their channel

Plonkett

It really is a shame, but at the same time they already moved away from "Pony" almost three years ago, so it's not like losing those video stops killed their careers or publicity.  I'm happy that they have already been branching out before this happened.  I know from personal experience they are wonderful people with such a great appreciation for animation and I still look forward to what "Spirit" and "Lion" continue working on next.

• Brohoof 1

That sucks. It couldn't stop with AnimatedJames. :( Though I always knew they didn't have a future actively producing content on Youtube, it's a shame to watch all that talent on Youtube just be gone in the blink of an eye. 

Glad I already had the moon rises downloaded. I didn't know anything about the artist, but there was one called Feather who did a great singing impersonation of Fluttershy and I was so happy I had her song "Hey Big Mac" downloaded. As far as I know the original isn't on youtube. I think I need to see if Yelling At Cats still has his channel up, but he had major issues and isn't a par tof the fandom anymore I think.

Just a reminder that nothing lasts forever :sealed:

3 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Glad I already had the moon rises downloaded. I didn't know anything about the artist, but there was one called Feather who did a great singing impersonation of Fluttershy and I was so happy I had her song "Hey Big Mac" downloaded. As far as I know the original isn't on youtube. I think I need to see if Yelling At Cats still has his channel up, but he had major issues and isn't a par tof the fandom anymore I think.

Just a reminder that nothing lasts forever :sealed:

Try going back in time when Children of the Night just came out, and just imagine how people's reactions would be when you tell them that Duo Cartoonist's channel will be gone in 2020.

6 hours ago, vgmaster9 said:

Try going back in time when Children of the Night just came out, and just imagine how people's reactions would be when you tell them that Duo Cartoonist's channel will be gone in 2020.

Maybe I have and am just waiting for someone to comb through all of the comments :mlp_smug:

Please don't :ButtercupLaugh:

As strange as this is, a quick google search says he was going to stop working on pony stuff back in 2017. I'm terrible at doing anything beyond watching videos occasionally, but when was the last time he posted on the channel in regards to any content?

Sorry @Bas looks like you don't have any of their content.

It wasn't much though about seven (maybe a few more) major things to my knowledge:

• Children of the Night Animation
  • The Moon Rises Animation
  • Chip of Discord Animation
  • Choices Preview (Cancelled Project)
  • Heaven's Light Preview (Cancelled Project)
  • Run Away (Song)
  • Trust in Me Child (Song)

Plus a lot of behind the scenes stuff regarding drawing, editing, and composing. Then there was also the non-pony stuff with Undertale, FNAF, Tangled, and Gravity Falls on their channel too.

• 5 months later...