Deerie

Panda or Brown Bear OC?

Recommended Posts

Which one do you wanna see? Panda or Brown bear. 

Other oc: name a color, race etc

Hint: the oc which is asked for will be shown >:3 

/i don’t know where this thread goes, i’m sorry mods/

  • Brohoof 2
  • Hug 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would go with Panda. I think Pandas are cuter than Brown bears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is red panda an option? Red pandas are adorbs.

  • Brohoof 3
  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brown bear and Panda i have as oc <3 

will create a red panda oc soon :>

  • Brohoof 2
  • Hug 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my new red panda oc, i just drew her :3  

still have to think of colors was thinking a soft pink or soft blue but have to digitalise her first 

@SparklingSwirls, @Splashee, @Dizzy Gazelle 

My other panda will be shown soon, she has a lot of art already ! :>

Spoiler

EBA31C0B-9484-441F-9FC3-E2D4DA47DF1A.thumb.jpeg.c7c0a2ece06843740e47df3c6305748d.jpeg

 

  • Brohoof 3
  • Smile 1
  • Hug 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Deerie said:

Here is my new red panda oc, i just drew her :3  

still have to think of colors was thinking a soft pink or soft blue but have to digitalise her first 

@SparklingSwirls, @Splashee, @Dizzy Gazelle 

My other panda will be shown soon, she has a lot of art already ! :>

  Hide contents

EBA31C0B-9484-441F-9FC3-E2D4DA47DF1A.thumb.jpeg.c7c0a2ece06843740e47df3c6305748d.jpeg

 

She's super cute!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’ll probably be pink ^^’ idk yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
On 1/17/2020 at 5:40 PM, Deerie said:

Here is my new red panda oc, i just drew her :3  

still have to think of colors was thinking a soft pink or soft blue but have to digitalise her first 

@SparklingSwirls, @Splashee, @Dizzy Gazelle 

My other panda will be shown soon, she has a lot of art already ! :>

  Hide contents

EBA31C0B-9484-441F-9FC3-E2D4DA47DF1A.thumb.jpeg.c7c0a2ece06843740e47df3c6305748d.jpeg

 

Edited by Dizzy Gazelle
bad assumptions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Deerie Ah, okay, sorry about that. Yes, it certainly is cute. I just...wasn't sure. My apologies for any awkwardness.

I am the awkward. All of it. Derp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dizzy Gazelle said:

@Deerie Ah, okay, sorry about that. Yes, it certainly is cute. I just...wasn't sure. My apologies for any awkwardness.

I am the awkward. All of it. Derp.

YEAHHH you have to look at Deeries art with an innocent mind, everything she draws is supposed to be purely innocent and adorable! Actually pretty refreshing if you ask me! :oh_golly:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Deerie
Moving to Original Character Help. Also, I have altered this thread’s title to give it proper context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dizzy Gazelle It's okay but please.. please avoid this again,
I don't like weird fetishes like baby play at all and it's no fun when people assume

as for the thread, brown bear won over panda.
So, might have to start dropping oc folder for Mimi / Mochi

  • Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice art, though the pacifier throws me off. Maybe I've seen too much shit to take the cute approach without any alarms ringing. Eh, guess I've wandered into the abyss far too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jesse Terrence welp sorry to hear but i'd appreciate people not commenting then as it makes me feel bad, it already felt bad enough that someone assumed baby play instantly.

  • Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry about that. I'm mostly sure neither the other person nor me said that with bad intention, but if what you wish is no feedback, that's fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Nice art, though the pacifier throws me off. Maybe I've seen too much shit to take the cute approach without any alarms ringing. Eh, guess I've wandered into the abyss far too much.

Let's just try to move forward without bringing that offhand comment up again further. Whats said is done. I've known Deerie for a long time and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that her art is supposed to be purely innocent and that's it. Their is no need for further discussion on this issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Blivy said:

Let's just try to move forward without bringing that offhand comment up again further. Whats said is done. I've known Deerie for a long time and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that her art is supposed to be purely innocent and that's it. Their is no need for further discussion on this issue. 

Alright. Fine. Supposedly pure. Not my thing, really. I'll stay away from it given I'm unlikely to shut up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.