Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A gazelle grazes the fields...

Wasp Child

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

Trawling the Interwebs

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It all started back in February 2011. I think it may have been around the 10th or 11th, iirc. Was chatting online with some friends, and a friend of a friend had this pony art, and I was intrigued. So I looked up the show, put on the first episode and...that was that. I was instantly hooked. 9 years later, here we are, watching the series come to an end. What a ride that was. Pony led me through my 20s, and I'll be turning 31 soon. Thanks for the decade of love and laughter, and here's to more still to come! 

Hey hey MLP forums! Dizzy Gazelle here. A bit of a veteran of the fandom who has come and gone over time. Interest may wax and wane at different times, but pony never really goes away, I find. In fact, I may have had an account on here before, but I can't remember what it was. Either I've been here before or the forum format just looks super familiar. Anyway, felt like making a new account with my new online handle and diving back into some casual pony talk.

If I have to choose from the Mane 6, I'd say Fluttershy is the one I'd get along the best with. I'm far more interested in the Young Six at this point, since they're new blood. Silverstream is my favourite (despite the fact that I'm a huge changeling guy). She's just so keen and full of pep! You can't help but love her.

My favourite MLP character is still Queen Chrysalis. Love my big bad Chryssy, even to the end. 

• Brohoof 8

Hey there Dizzy Gazelle, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I spend my time drinking tea and loving Octavia, among other things.

I hope to see you around and that your stay here is awesome! :coco:

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Nyx Thanks for the welcome and the offer! Much appreciated. And yeah, this name is probably my most favourite out of all the ones I've had. Would love to commission some art for avatar use, but for now I am borrowing some lovely fluff-kevlar art.

@Derpy Pon-3 Huzzah! We have been party cannoned! Thank you very much~

@Bastian It has indeed been a heck of a ride. Never has another series touched me and inspired me like MLP:FiM has. I loved G4 and I look forward to seeing what G5 has in store. The hype may never be as high but us pony fans will always have fun. Thanks for the welcome!

@Kadae Ah, tea. I love tea, but unfortunately it doesn't like me. Caffeine causes issues for me, so sadly if I want a hot cuppa it has to be something herbal now. I used to run a tea blog and review all sorts of loose leaf teas once upon a time. Those were the days. And I dig Octavia too, that is one classy mare. If I were in Equestria I'd definitely want to be friends with her. Thanks for the welcome!

• Brohoof 2