Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Unknown Nightmare Awaits

Dethl Void

*she appears from the nothingness in front of you and her eyes looking like they're full of life yet with a neutral expression as she goes to be in her throne that has a strange symbol like the mark she has being two crescents then in between an empty space that has two Galaxy arms spiraling*

*in a surprisingly warm yet empty tone she speaks*

Greetings, all creatures of existence. *her voice echoes*

I am, The Unknown. That all fear or fascinate. I am, The Void. 

Come forward creature. Speak what you desire to know. *she waits patiently and seemingly not moving a muscle nor blinking* 

IMG_20190224_061643.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@Quinch

*her eyes look at Quinch in silence and in a quiet tone that echoes*

I come from pure nothingness. The unknown of the cosmos.:mlp_maud:

My existence came when galaxies and the cosmos formed. 

It is as far. As I, can recall. *as it goes into pure silence and the echoes stop as a cold chill runs around idly*

• Brohoof 1

@Quinch

*looks at Quinch and looks away then back at him*

I feel that Equestria was better off without these leaders you creatures have. 

At the time before ponies. It was just a barren landscape.Till.....

*recalls those two alicorns before the sisters*

Them arrived. Then laid claim too this land of Equestria. Ruling it. 

I do not appreciate them. That goes for those sisters of Canterlot. Even for that purple pony too. 

*almost sounding as if she is disappointed in those mentioned ponies*  

If I would be enemies with all creatures? Then I would. If that is their decision. This.....friendship. 

I do not know of it. That you creatures follow. I feel isolated from them. Far as I am concerned. 

• Brohoof 1

@Quinch

*calm sighs as it echoes in the corridors and looks at the starry skies*

Existence. I feel grateful. For it awakening me. :maud:

To be here. To see all existence. Has to offer.

I take. What I need. 

I even feel calm all the time with everything. Except...your leaders.

...They are not needed. *looks at the moon*

Everyone should not be at a higher pinnacle,

It is wrong. *looks back at Quinch* 

As you leaders should know that. I see them as just another life form to me. In my eyes. V_V

That, is all. I can say. *she sits back in  her throne*

• Brohoof 1

* me entering the room and slowly and cautiously moving in *

Hello Miss Unknown, you just said nobody should be at a higher pinnacle, yet you sit on a throne yourself, why is that?

You also said you see the other Leaders just as yet another life form, is that why? Does that mean you dont consider yourself a life form?

Are you different than us? :wacko:

@Pinkamena Mendeline

*she stands and looks at her with those orange/yellow bright eyes in silence then approaches slowly as her prickly aura feels not cold nor warm.,,,but strange then speaks in a slight light tone*

A throne is just a mere accessory. As a crown is and all the luxury you leaders have. 

*stops in her approach*

As I said, how you creatures came into this world? You will go out. As the light may shine. Still, it withers in time. Then another light is born.

For me? I am non-existence. How I exist? Is all thanks to you creature's existence. I may go where ever I please. Except...I can't come near the sun or moon.

For that? I need consent. As I kept my word with two alicorns. One of galaxy and other? Space. The whole cosmos. 

As I am. *she walks back to her throne and looks back at her with a long stare not blinking*

Different. For I do not need what you creatures have that makes you all live. In that marble of yours.   

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

*she looks at her and then breathes as she is about to tell some truth*

I honestly believe, At the time before ponies came? Equestria was just a land. No less or more. Till those two came. They were born from this light. One who rules galaxies. The other being the space. 

All the celestial structures you creatures see today. They were the first ones here. However...*she frowns and closes eyes then opens them* I never liked this planet being ruled.

By anypony. No one....

*calmly sighs*

I know. I sit on a throne. As that is meant for me to observe. Everything that goes on.

I am known The Onlooker. *looks away and back at her*

....Truthfully *in a slight softer tone* I do care about this planet. I just don't favor the ones ruling it.

For I think...this planet does not need this. I want it to go back. The way it was. 

• Brohoof 1

@Lex Destrosio

*looks at her and closes eyes then opens them as she slowly shakes her head*

No.

*narrows her eyes* 

Your leaders. All of them. Mostly...Twilight. I do not favor her.

*her tone sounding a little serious*

You creatures whom are not royals nor have no desire to be leaders? Are good to me. I just want this world to not have no rulers. Only then. *as she goes to her throne and sits* All of Equestria will not have to worry. About being ruled. For it will  be free. 

*as her mane/tail glows and changing from dark purple too blue colors slowly* 

Free of all their laws. That they made. To keep this so called peace. When conflict keeps on continuing. This...friendship. I don't think it's the answer too everything.

The world needs more enlightenment. Not more emotions. As it creates nothing more but conflict. 

Still....if only I can do all of those things. I would. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

*she closes her eyes and senses a star nearly the end of it's lifespan then prepares to collect the matter from it as she waits patiently for it then recalls someone by looking at that star*

Celestia.....is it? The sun. *recalls more back then sees Luna/Moon*

I wonder. *as her voice echoes again and sounding curious* This Twilight? ,,,,,She made this purple alicorn ruler of that land of Equestria...

Hmmm, I wonder of how it will be from now. Seeing Twilight and looking deep into her. All I see? 

Is that unicorn she once was, Not a pure alicorn unlike Celestia and Luna. Including their dark counterparts,,,

*as she heads out the balcony and looks at the starry skies*

As how this world and everything came? It will in time go. 

I The Void....Will be left alone. As I always was. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

*she looks at the ponies and then recalls this one word that makes them tick*

This...Friendship? It doesn't seem to exist to me. *as she returns to her throne and sits in a thinking position*

Does this certain power or magic is the source of all you creatures? Including the enemies that seek this?

If so? Then they must not. I believe Independence is best. For I believe in the power of one. That can over come many. Instead of a group having to over come one.

You creatures can keep your friendship. Including this.....love. The both of them make me feel...uneasy. Let's just put it as that. *as she sounded a little different from her calm tone*