Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which channel do you think MLP should migrate to?

eddeams

Let's say Hasbro decided to pick a kids' channel other than Discovery Family to air the G5 My Little Pony series on. (Let's just say for higher viewership) Which one do you think it should be?

Probably would go with one of the big three (Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney Channel), with Cartoon Network being my pick. Granted, they've had a TERRIBLE track record when it comes to promoting and airing shows other than their golden boy Teen Titans Go, but since Christina Miller is finally stepping down, maybe things will be different this time around.

I'd say they should move it over to streaming services. Hasbro already seem to be planning on copying the Dreamworks strategy of CGI film and then 2D animated series. Dreamworks usually puts its cartoons on streaming services. Other toy companies such as Lego have also shown a preference for streaming services. Hasbro has also put hanazuki up online as well so I think this is actually fairly likely.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, chirox the pony said:

I'd say they should move it over to streaming services. Hasbro already seem to be planning on copying the Dreamworks strategy of CGI film and then 2D animated series. Dreamworks usually puts its cartoons on streaming services. Other toy companies such as Lego have also shown a preference for streaming services. Hasbro has also put hanazuki up online as well so I think this is actually fairly likely.

Major kids' channels like CN also are moving to streaming services.

• Brohoof 1

I could feasibly see them giving it to Disney or Nick, mainly Nick, but I think moving it to a streaming service is the most likely

6 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I agree with moving over to streaming services. That’s what everyone is doing this days I mean...who even still has cable anymore. 

Not me. Last I had it was over 2 years ago and I hardly watched anything. It’s better a streaming service. You pay about five times less. 

• Brohoof 1

Any channel which is suitable for kids really, considering that's what they have always aimed for.  I'll echo others in saying that it would be wise to move it to a streaming service, since that's generally what a lot of people use nowadays.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...