Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boundless Bestiary

Goat-kun

I claim this place for my army of creatures. Unlike the righteous heroes who pester others to do their bidding, a villain needs to learn a wide variety of skills in order to manifest their vision into reality. Normally I just post whatever drawings I manage to create into status, but the stars are right for it all to be posted into a single threat that shall serve as a record of this shitlord's journey.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It all started with that one art competition. One could choose between some boring pony crap and a diamond dog musician ... or at least I think it was a musician. Anyway, there had to be something musical about it. A relatively easy task, or at least it would have been if I hadn't stopped drawing for a whole decade. It turns out that we have these tablets now that have substituted pen and paper. Neat. Guess smudges and changes won't be an issue anymore. Anyhow, this is how Puppy Love Mk I was born into existence.

Spoiler

PuppyLove.thumb.jpg.483801b25ea36509afeab047fca8d1e2.jpg

Can't say she's not a musician, eh. Humanoid figure still needs a lot of work, though dog proportions are generally a bit screwy.

Edited by Goat-kun
Poniverse being Poniverse
  • Brohoof 3

Me being me, I wasn't really satisfied by the limitations of some Brony competition since I prefer my characters with a bit of combat functionality. Also, canon diamond dogs are pretty shit. Feeling like deepening my treachery, I have, by foul craft, crossed anime kobolds with gnome girls and created a new breed of creatures that resemble diamond dogs, but are more kawaii. The reimagined gnobold Puppy Love Mk II was closer to the word and will of Goat.

Spoiler

PuppyLove01.thumb.jpg.7b82ee2fff8877f0a3a0eb9a96b32799.jpg

• Brohoof 2

This was around the times of the Crystal Mountains Campaign and one can't have a good fantasy army with only one creature type, so I added another that fits the chthonic earth and fire theme: kirin. Of course, I modified these too to fit my specifications. The whole nirik bull was gone and kirin got unleashed, hatred, fire, fangs, and all.

Spoiler

Kirin.thumb.jpg.c96cae4b32a5077107a6e55108474ae3.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Now that gnobolds and chthonic kirin filled the mid low tier (read unicorn level) there was only matter of lowest low tier fodder creatures. Enter kindlings and pebblings, faceless lesser elementals that can absolutely murder a tea party, but pose a decreasing challenge to everyone else.

Spoiler

Kindling.thumb.jpg.eb0ae0428e5f44649774a71c23c7c397.jpgPebbling.thumb.jpg.104913d9f8817dbb9d58b891f5a4cad6.jpg

• Brohoof 2

This is it for now. There's one more elemental at the border between low and mid tier within the chthonic arsenal, but drawing it will be a pain and I feel like doing something else. Either my own griffin battleloli or a special sea snail. Who knows.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Me being me, I wasn't really satisfied by the limitations of some Brony competition since I prefer my characters with a bit of combat functionality. Also, canon diamond dogs are pretty shit. Feeling like deepening my treachery, I have, by foul craft, crossed anime kobolds with gnome girls and created a new breed of creatures that resemble diamond dogs, but are more kawaii. The reimagined gnobold Puppy Love Mk II was closer to the word and will of Goat.

Hide contents

PuppyLove01.thumb.jpg.7b82ee2fff8877f0a3a0eb9a96b32799.jpg

I know we've had our differences, but I really like her. Good work!

• Brohoof 1