Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv For DBZ Fans

Autumn Skies

Favorites  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite hero (Z Fighter)

• Goku
    • Vegeta
    • Gohan
    • Goten
    • Trunks
    • Krillin
    • Yamcha
    • Piccolo
    • Tien
    • Other
  2. 2. Who is your favorite enemy?

• Old School Vegeta
    • Nappa
    • Frieza
    • Ginyu Force
    • Cell
    • Android
    • Majin Buu (any form)
    • Omega Shenron
    • Baby
    • Other
  3. 3. What is your favorite attack?

• Kamehameha Wave
    • Galick Gun
    • Masenko
    • Big Bang Attack
    • Special Beam Cannon
    • Spirit Bomb
    • Final Flash
    • (Super) Dragon Fist
    • Big Bang Kamehameha
    • Other

Just a topic for all of you DBZ fans out there... and another question I couldn't add to the list of polls up there...

As a child, did you ever try to actually try to perform a Kamehameha Wave? I know I did.

Fun Fact: I didn't watch DBZ as a kid b/c all the popular/asshole kids did. Saw the whole series twice though a few years back, fan-fu*king-tastic!

Also, no. Why would you want to a Kamehameha wave when you could do the Final Flash? :P

• Brohoof 1

:P I know for sure I tried to fly using Gohan's training method when he was teaching Videl and Goten how to fly at the beginning of the Babidi ark.

Also, I hate the Spirit Bomb. But only for the sole fact that Goku uses it on every major enemy to finish them off. Why can't he use something besides that? It's just kinda pathetic that they have to resort to the Spirit Bomb at the end of every story arc.

*coughcough*FRIEZA*coughcough*

...but yeah, that's a good observation. Also, anyone think that Vegeta got underrated pretty badly? I guarantee you he should've gotten more powerful against quite a few enemies. I personally think he should've beaten at least ONE major character...

Favorite Z Fighter: Vegeta; Favorite Enemies: Ginyu Force (dat theme song) and Cell; Favorite Attack: Spirit Bomb (I like the Spirit Bomb :P). I never saw DBZ as a kid, but I may have tried to perform the Kamehameha wave a couple of times...

Edited by Brony Bolt

*coughcough*FRIEZA*coughcough*

...but yeah, that's a good observation. Also, anyone think that Vegeta got underrated pretty badly? I guarantee you he should've gotten more powerful against quite a few enemies. I personally think he should've beaten at least ONE major character...

All things considered Vegeta shoulda been one of those characters with insane power levels but because he's not as smart as the main character he still would never win or something like that.

Instead he's always at least three steps behind Goku....always.

:P I know for sure I tried to fly using Gohan's training method when he was teaching Videl and Goten how to fly at the beginning of the Babidi ark.

Also, I hate the Spirit Bomb. But only for the sole fact that Goku uses it on every major enemy to finish them off. Why can't he use something besides that? It's just kinda pathetic that they have to resort to the Spirit Bomb at the end of every story arc.

I'm not actually sure if Goku used the Spirit Bomb on Cell and Omega Shenron. He did use it on Turles though.

I will admit I haven't seen every single episode of DB, DBZ and DBGT but he does use it more than he needs to.

Cell was taken out by Gohan (with Goku's "help") and his Super Kamehameha and I know for certain Omega Shenron was. Omega Shenron was even more powerful than both Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta and in the end he had to use it charged from everyone in the universe.

He also used it against Majin Buu, which was pretty anti-climactic imo.

• 8 years later...