Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

International Derpy Day Trivia - 2020 Edition.

Ganondorf8

International Derpy Day Trivia - 2020 Edition.

Welcome to the first trivia challenge of 2020 and the first one we've had since October 2019. I know what some of you are thinking so allow me to explain myself. A combination of having other commitments, being uninspired, not being active, and not having a general direction among the Event Coordinator team resulted in there not being trivia challenges for a couple of months. That has changed now since you are seeing this one right here.

As the name of this trivia entails, this is strictly about Derpy. For those of you who are late to the fandom and don't know who she is... Ask around and you're sure to get some very interesting answers. Now then, I have questions here related to arguably everyone's favourite background character, but since you should know how this trivia works by now (If you're new to this too then you really need to ask around), the questions will be taken from both Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls? Why EQG? Because I can do that.

How many questions? Ten? What is the FiM to EQG ratio? I'd say FiM gets more questions. Who do you send your answers to? Send them to @Derpy but be warned that she does have trouble answering them because of who she is and all.

You will have the usual four days after this gets posted to submit your answers. Extensions are available by asking me. Don't ask Derpy otherwise you don't know what kind of response you'll get. Best ask me just to be safe. I will say one thing about extensions. You only get one extra day... That's it! Luckily, I've yet to refuse extensions to people so the chances of you getting one are extremely high. Yes, there is still a badge that will be given out for taking part. You didn't think you were going to go through this and not have something to show for it in the end provided you answer everything correctly.

Again, send answers to @Derpy, and extension questions to me.

Do not post answers in this thread without spoiler tags.

Can we start now? Yes.

Note: In no particular order in terms of season progression.

1. As you likely know, Derpy is not named as such in Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls. What is the name she is given according to the credits?

2. What is Derpy's most distinguishing feature?

3. Derpy dressed up on two different Nightmare Night holidays. What were her two costumes?

4. In 'The Last Roundup', name one of the changes from the original version to the altered version regarding Derpy.

5. Tell me... What kind of Cutie Mark does Derpy have?

6. Rarity once lost to Derpy at something when both were fillies. What was it?

7. All of Ponyville once shared a dream in order to combat the Tantabus. Derpy was one of those involved in the dream. What was she like in the dream?

8. During the first event of Friendship Games, what ended up happening to Derpy?

9. Like many characters in Rainbow Rocks, Derpy was capable of playing an instrument. What did she play?

10. Derpy joined what club that originally had Wallflower Blush as the only member?

Edited by Ganondorf8
Fixed the post.
  • Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, RaraLover said:

Yay, finally another trivia! This one doesn't look too hard. Better get started right away! :muffins:

It's not as difficult as it could've been but then I wasn't trying to make it hard.

• Brohoof 3

Done. Well since I had worked on her character sheet there's no excuse for me to miss any huh? :lie: 

6 hours ago, Bas said:

Male (mobile game description)

I mean it makes more sense when you see the other laziness in quality in the other show related merchandise like the time Soarin and Spitfire switched bodies plus it also kind of goes with one of the answers but 

Spoiler

Tabitha St. Germaine did originally think Derpy was a male Pegasus in the first recording hence giving her the deeper voice originally.

Has it been four days already? I guess this means I should end the trivia now, right? You know what? Since this is Derpy we're talking about, I'm going to give everyone an extra day which means this thread will be closed and locked tomorrow. You could say that I'm being like Derpy right now. 

Repeat, you all get one more day!

Got it? Good.

Don't expect this to be a recurring trend.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, RainbowDashFan said:

I never heard of Derpy day before :ButtercupLaugh:

It's one of those special days that the fandom recognizes and no one else.

34 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Just got my answers mailed to Derpy along with a basket of muffins! :muffins:

Then the extra day extension turned out to be a benefit for you.

Note to everyone: This thread will be locked in just over four hours as I type this so the window of opportunity to submit your answers to Derpy is closing.

• Brohoof 1

image.thumb.png.209d90b7d534cc50d99d5dda40e26b4f.png

Did I make an error? When I cursered over  @Derpy on your original post, I send my answers as a PM message to Derpy from her drop down thing. I hope she got my answers!

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Then the extra day extension turned out to be a benefit for you.

Note to everyone: This thread will be locked in just over four hours as I type this so the window of opportunity to submit your answers to Derpy is closing.

Yikes! I have no idea how I just did that, but I'll leave it! It shows what I mean by the drop down thing!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

And with that, this trivia has come to a close. Thank you to those who took part this time around. When will the next one be? Probably in the next week or two as I believe the next event involves Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned