Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A moment from the EqG films where your favourite character made you mad?

SpittyPie2005

Sunset made me mad throughout the whole third movie....Spike kinda mad during Legend of Everfree, because bringing him to camp was a stupid idea. What if someone had dog allergies? Why does Twilight need her "therapy dog" when she's got her friends. but I can't stay mad at him...

• Brohoof 1

No. All it did was it make me hate the people in charge of the show instead.

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm crazy for believing this
It was really obvious a lot of the dumb shit they did with RD, they knew people would hate it, as if they actively hated the character and anyone who liked her and punished the audience for it, and the leaks all but confirmed it, with most of her worst episodes would have been perfectly fine if they had just fucking left them alone but instead filled them with asinine changes that actively made a worse experience

EDIT: Just realized this was for EQG and not the actual show lol.

Answer is probably maybe

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 2

Do many people with dog allergies go to camps? We have this day camp at a petting zoo I've worked at and we discovered one of the kids was allergic to horses which was a bit of a scary moment. I agree it doesn't really make sense to bring your dog with you to camp, but in terms of making friends that could really break the ice. In our case it wouldn't be allowed because it'd be a huge liability.

Rainbow Dash made me mad when she let her nickname get to her. I get that it's a pain and there's a sor tof childhood trauma too it, but the other wonderbolts were clearly using it as a harmless nickname and she should've spoken up about it sooner.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
14 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Do many people with dog allergies go to camps? 

I did...but we don't bring that up, ever...

still I kinda hate it when shows have dogs tag-along every where. I mean, I liked it more when I was little, but it's really annoying now..

Edited by SpittyPie2005

• 2 months later...

I have not gotten mad at anything except in the first movie, but only because it was jumping from songs too quickly. And I was mad because they cancelled half of FIM Season 3 for it.

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2020 at 5:26 PM, SpittyPie2005️ said:

Sunset made me mad throughout the whole third movie....Spike kinda mad during Legend of Everfree, because bringing him to camp was a stupid idea. What if someone had dog allergies? Why does Twilight need her "therapy dog" when she's got her friends. but I can't stay mad at him...

Maybe if the writers didn't think it was funny to make him a dog and have him be human, that wouldn't be an issue there.
Really.. him being a dog would most likely prevent him from getting to be with the girls at times. Its probably a miracle he got to go in Legend of Everfree. Or should I say its a miracle that Sci-Twi is even willing to bring him to school in the first place.