Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Twilight's love story already bad end?

Flash-Magnus

Twilight as Celestia and Flash Sentry as Sombra

large.png

Flash Sentry is Twilight's lover.

If you angry you can close this because we talk about Twilight and her lover because i am think like this if Celestia lose her love (Sombra from the mirror world) and she will never love again after that incident so that mean if Twilight will be same as Celestia. I hope this is not true because all of us know who is Twilight's lover, he is Flash Sentry but now after the season 9 was ended i am thinking if Twilight lose her lover (Flash Sentry) this time she will same like Celestia.

Sombra and Celestia

large.png

large.jpg

I hope you (Sombra) will return and i hope this is not really happening to Flash Sentry.

This is a big nightmare for some of the fans but also the great idea for the haters but i follow you, Flash Sentry's fans because i am one of Flash Sentry's fans so i don't want Flash Sentry will be same like Sombra from the mirror world with sad end, i want end with happiness and i don't want Flash like Sombra.

So did you thinking Twilight and Flash already end like this? Or did you thinking Twilight will same like Celestia now?

9 hours ago, Flash-Magnus said:

So did you thinking Twilight and Flash already end like this? Or did you thinking Twilight will same like Celestia now?

No it ended with much more of a whimper than this. Unlike Celestia, Twilight has a working portal and can go back and forth as much as she wants, but still shows no interest in following up on Flash or even breaking up with him properly.

(On the other hand, "letting him down" might be a more appropriate term - breaking up would imply a relationship whereas they have like one school dance between them. But she could still have handled it better.)

Edited by Latecomer

On 1/21/2020 at 6:02 PM, Flash-Magnus said:

Twilight as Celestia and Flash Sentry as Sombra

large.png

Flash Sentry is Twilight's lover.

If you angry you can close this because we talk about Twilight and her lover because i am think like this if Celestia lose her love (Sombra from the mirror world) and she will never love again after that incident so that mean if Twilight will be same as Celestia. I hope this is not true because all of us know who is Twilight's lover, he is Flash Sentry but now after the season 9 was ended i am thinking if Twilight lose her lover (Flash Sentry) this time she will same like Celestia.

Sombra and Celestia

large.png

large.jpg

I hope you (Sombra) will return and i hope this is not really happening to Flash Sentry.

This is a big nightmare for some of the fans but also the great idea for the haters but i follow you, Flash Sentry's fans because i am one of Flash Sentry's fans so i don't want Flash Sentry will be same like Sombra from the mirror world with sad end, i want end with happiness and i don't want Flash like Sombra.

You do realize the mirror world from the comics DOES NOT work the same way as the Equestria Girls world, do you? Just because it happened to Celestia in the past, it doesn't mean the same thing will happen to Twilight. It's not a guarantee. You need to keep your mind open to the possibilities.

• Brohoof 1