Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you tasted soap before?

DubWolf

Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar body wash. It's my favorite, and once, in a moment of insanity, I tasted it in the shower.

IT DOES NOT TASTE GOOD!

Much as I hate to admit this, I did that only a few years ago. I have no idea what I was thinking!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

I am too tired to find a meme reference video. >_>

Soap is supposed to taste bad, else you know what would happen! :oh_golly:

And I have been a stupid kid a few times and tasted it. Shame on me!

• Brohoof 2

I tried eating it as a kid, because I was too curious for my own good. I'm sure you can imagine how that went.

Edited by Cash_In

I mean, I did have my mouth washed out with soap as a kid. I was really young, like 5 or 6, and I said something profane, iirc. The memory is fuzzy but I won't forget how horrible that taste was.

Edited by Dizzy Gazelle
a word
  • Brohoof 1

Never on purpose. Either I didn't rinse well enough after washing my hands or shampooing my hair. The worst for me is when I'm using head and shoulders, for some reason that stuff just fills the air and I have to hold my breath or I'll start retching. It doens't smell bad, it's just has this awful chemical thing about it.

I had an idea recently for edible candle soap because I think it's possible to make given that there are edible soaps, edible candles, soap candles, ect. It'd come in the form of a giant glue stick so you could cut off the used end if you want to have a bite, and then there'd be a wick of some sort either surrounding the outside or classic in the center, and you'd just have to dry the top or something. It has no purpose other than it's own absurdity really.

I have accidentally tasted soap before but I can’t remember how it happened. I have also gotten it in my eyes :scoots:

Yeah, I've gotten it in my mouth sometimes when I shower, though this one time I got a cat hair in my mouth and had to fish it out.  I forgot that I had soap on my hands when I did.

My dad would always wash my mouth out with soap whenever I used foul language back when I was a teenager. It did not taste good AT ALL

Edited by Eren Jaeger
  • Brohoof 2

On 1/27/2020 at 1:17 AM, Eren Jaeger said:

My dad would always wash my mouth out with soap whenever I used foul language back when I was a teenager. It did not taste good AT ALL

It's my opinion that as a teenager at least as an older teenager you should be allowed to curse when it's needed without being disciplined. Of course I think that 11 to 14 is too young to be cursing like a sailor but at around 14 to 17 you are just starting to be an adult and if you stub your toe or hit your head on something it should be fine, cause lets be real, even 95 percent of good straight edge people still curse these days on a day to day bases. It just goes back to a time and place for everything, you obviously do not want to curse at a job interview or during a professional setting, but if parents overhear friends cursing around one another or you stub your toe or something it should be perfectly acceptable for an older teenager to curse. 

• Brohoof 2