Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Going To The Dentist

Venomous

went to the dentist alot as a kid, i have about 6 fillings and i also had a peculiar case where one of my child teeth just never fell off and the new one grew along with that one,

Spoiler

but it meant both were weak so i had one of them pulled(in spoilers in case it's too graphic for some)

other than that, i haven't been there for years

I was a naughty child who didn't know how to properly brush his teeth which equaled a few cavities so I'm a bit anal about brushing and flossing now (I get really anxious if I even think about passing out on my bed before brushing). I go every 6 months now rather than the 2 years I took between going. I hated my old dentist and that was the biggest reason why I didn't like going. My new dentist, however, is way better and tends to freak me out a lot less.

I don’t go nearly enough. My family doesn’t have health insurance thanks to the f ed up insurance laws of this country. I haven’t been to the dentist in some years. 

I went in December. For a while I went several years without going and it really paid off in the negatives. 6 cavities, one so deep I almost needed a root canal. But the last time I went it was a quick cleaning and I was okay.

My buddy cannot go to the dentist anymore because of his blood thinners.

As much as I hate to admit, as rarely as possible. I despise going to the dentist, I hate them even. Never had a good dentist experience, they've lied and made me distrust them various times. I just can't like them.

Now, I only go if I'm in pain, which, yet again, I hate to admit.

I try to avoid the dentist, meaning i try to avoid any damage to my teeth. I am not afraid of the dentist. It has just started to cost a lot more than it used to.

• Brohoof 2

I don't have dental insurance these days (I'm a full-time student and I don’t have insurance from parents) so I don't go anymore since I can't afford it. Dentists here charge hundreds for a simple cleaning.

I mean I could afford it if I really wanted to... but it seems like a big waste of money. I’ve never had cavities or any pain in my mouth so I don’t feel the need to go now, but I’ll start going again in a few years when I get insurance.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

I haven't went to the dentist in about 3 or 4 years now. I can't afford it.

Teeth don't look to bad though. Brush them well enough though. They don't look too yellow. In fact, sometimes they don't really look yellow at all in the mirror after I brush them. :P

They’re always stabbing me in the gums and trying to talk to me while they’re working. They also love picking at my little teeth stains on my bottom teeth for 20 minutes even though they only lighten and never truly go away.