bwrosas

Curious: Was "Rainbow" by Sia every played on radio stations

That being both national and locally. Because TBH, I haven't heard it on the radio stations where I live. Have any of you?

(edited)

It is playing this month on the Walmart 'radio' at the store I work at. Wouldn't be able to say otherwise because I do not listen to the radio. I've got Spotify, Youtube, and my mp3 player for music purposes.

Edited by Dizzylis

As far as I can remember, it unfortunately didn't play on any local radio stations at all. Although, a few years after the movie, I do remember some major retailers had Off to See the World by Lukas Graham playing in their stores.

In Finland, it seems not. There's a site that lists the songs played on major radio stations in the last few years, and the search doesn't show any results for it. On the other hand, "Off to See the World" has even got a couple of plays this year. I'm surprised to see it was played 311 times in 2017, though all but 14 of those were on one local station (the rest coming from two bigger stations).

(edited)

I live in Germany and even though our Radio Plays Songs made by SIA, i sadly never heard Rainbow.

Edited by Pinkamena Mendeline

Badges