• Chrysalis
    • Sombra
    • Tirek
    • Starlight glimmer
    • Pony of shadows
    • Tempest
    • Storm king
    • Cozy glow
  2. 2. Who is your favorite antagonist(not counting the big bads)

• Gilda
    • Trixie
    • Flim and Flam
    • Lightning dust
    • Suri polomare
    • Svengallop
    • Garble
    • Diamond tiara
    • Silver spoon
    • Sludge
    • Rolling thunder and short fuse
    • Ahuizotl
    • Gladmane
    • Caballeron
    • Wind rider
    • Tantabus
    • Mane-iac
    • Chancellor neighsay
    • Daybreaker
    • Spoiled rich
    • Mean twilight
    • Mean 6(remaining 5)
    • Iron will
    • Diamond dogs
    • Boy bullies
    • Windigoes
    • Timberwolves
    • Grubber
    • Babs seed
    • Bug bear
    • Chimera(season 4)
    • Cockatrice
    • Hydra
    • Maulwurf
    • Roc
    • Sphix
    • Ursa
    • Other(please specify)

Hmmm I wonder, who could my favorite villain be,,,, I guess we'll never know! :umad: 

Definitely a close second is Cozy Glow, I loved every single evil facial expression she ever had, and they really went all out on the animation budget for those. :Cozy:I mean look at that :oh_golly: She's got the range.

As for secondary antagonists, I've gotta say Flim and Flam. I love to hate them, and each successful con of theirs was increasingly fun to watch. Man was I glad to see them get what they deserved every time though :toldya:

• Brohoof 2

I really love Discord. He is by far my favourite villain in the series. I also like King Sombra, Tirek and Chrysalis. 

And about antagonist, my favourites are the Mean 6 and Trixie. And also Nightmare Rarity, though I'm not sure if consider it as a villain or as an antagonist. Maybe as a villain too :ithastolookpretty:

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

Hmmm I wonder, who could my favorite villain be,,,, I guess we'll never know! :umad: 

Definitely a close second is Cozy Glow, I loved every single evil facial expression she ever had, and they really went all out on the animation budget for those. :Cozy:I mean look at that :oh_golly: She's got the range.

As for secondary antagonists, I've gotta say Flim and Flam. I love to hate them, and each successful con of theirs was increasingly fun to watch. Man was I glad to see them get what they deserved every time though :toldya:

Agreed on cozy, she is very entertaining, and her dynamic with the other villains is just so funny. Out of the big bads she definitely has the best facial expressions.

While I am not a flimflam fan at all, seeing them get what they deserve does bring me satisfaction.

18 hours ago, jorge123esp said:

I really love Discord. He is by far my favourite villain in the series. I also like King Sombra, Tirek and Chrysalis. 

And about antagonist, my favourites are the Mean 6 and Trixie. And also Nightmare Rarity, though I'm not sure if consider it as a villain or as an antagonist. Maybe as a villain too :ithastolookpretty:

I loved the mean six, they were all great in their own way, but mean twilight was the real star of that episode. I personally don't consider comic characters canon to the show, at least what was made during the shows run, I might consider some of the later comics canon and the "season 10" comics(depends on if I like them or not).

• Brohoof 1

On 2/8/2020 at 3:45 PM, TheAnimationFanatic said:

I'm still hoping that we see the Mean 6 show up again a la the psycho rangers. 

Agreed, its always cool to see an evil or corrupted version of the good guys, and these were especially entertaining. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Discord was my favorite villain before he was reformed. :yeahno:

My favorite villan in FiM was Lord Tirek because even though he had a couple funny lines in season 9, he was still pure evil at the end of it all. 

Tom the rock. I maintain that Tom is the reason for all the major villains and he is the one who orchestrated everything. This is why he went after Rarity with his evil mind tricks… she was the chosen one. She was meant to destroy the rock, not join it! 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Tom the rock. I maintain that Tom is the reason for all the major villains and he is the one who orchestrated everything. This is why he went after Rarity with his evil mind tricks… she was the chosen one. She was meant to destroy the rock, not join it! 

I've been saying that Twist was the one who caused Equestria's downward spiral for YEARS but your argument is making me rethink things. :P

• Brohoof 1

On 2020-02-21 at 2:15 PM, Rushing cash said:

Another question to consider, who was the most competent villain?

Sombra before S9. Precaution after precaution, and no Saturday-morning monologues/overconfidence.

• Brohoof 1