Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP season 10 first issue revealed

Rushing cash

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know what the rest of “Season 10” will be, but this issue in particular looks really interesting with the premiere of Zecora’s homeland and mission by Twilight to venture off to new land.

But a couple of things strike my attention.

1. This chapter will apparently take place sometime after the coronation, but before the epilogue’s events.
  2. Spoiler

“Queen” Twilight. Gameloft suggested this (and not “Princess”) is her new title, too.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

• 4 months later...

I wonder if the snout-horned horses are a reference to horses and rhinos sharing ancestry, or the fact some of the earliest depiction of unicorns where, among them, rhinos before evolving to horned horses :huh:

Those water ponies tho. Sure, there are many myths about them, but I haven’t stumbled upon African ones yet

PD: the horned African horses are Abadas. Basically African unicorns. Much like Divine Dragon Horses are Asian unicorns :kirin:.

And the water horses seem to be Kelpies. Weird, as I don’t known of any African take on them. Plus there has been a Kelpie in the comics before :huh:. Maybe it’s another case of comic canon being discontinued. Far from the first time it happens. Like they introduced Mimics stating changelings can’t transform into objects. Not only Legend of Equestria made another take of them, but the show itself showed changelings can infect, transforms into inanimate objects. And I don’t believe anything else need to be said about Siege of the Crystal Empire :dash:

Edited by Steve Piranha

1 hour ago, Frosty Shoals said:

I picked it up yesterday, but haven't read yet.  Excited to see Andy Price is back!  I love his art and the way he hides little pop-culture references everywhere!

Hope the Royal Sisters are done justice when they appear hopefully soon in there..

• Brohoof 1