Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you decorate a lot, or very little?

CatCat

I love decorating a lot, it gives the place you live in a whole lot of personality and liveliness. An empty room just doesn't feel right at all!

3 hours ago, CatCat said:

I like to decorate with lots of posters with things I like for example Mario odyssey

Not really, except the MLP figures on shelves. My main room looks kinda like a mix of warehouse and a server room. The media room has shelves full of records, tapes (and MLP figures), but no posters, pictures, photos or stuff like that.

Edited by Pentium100

I've always wanted to but my bedrooms always seemed to get a lot of sun and I don't want that damaging things, plus I don't like putting holes in the wall, even as tiny as thumbtacks can be. We did paint a whiteboard on one wall though and I have plants and fish tanks along with an array of random mess that keeps it visual.

When I was younger I wanted my room to look like a cave so I strung up white Christmas lights and crumpled bits of boil to look like ores sticking out or something. Also wanted to put a picture of a tank on a wall and saved a big cardboard tube to make it look like the turret was coming out. Never got around to it.

Ooooooo I love decorating! If I ever move into a new apartment or house, I would decorate my room with a lot of weird/cute stuff like maybe some posters of mlp or gravity falls, plushies of every kind, cat art, my art and so much more. Currently I decorate my corner of the room with boxes of art supplies. 

I have lots of pony posters, and I def. want to decorate when I get my own place. Putting things up in my own room now feels daunting cuz it just feels like it's not mine. I do have pony plushies in the room so they kind of brighten the room up. 

Decoration is the same... work as cleaning. That's boring!

I have things optimally placed, but it looks somewhat nice and modern. That's good for me!

• Brohoof 1

I decorate like crazy! I love to create unique environments customized to taste, and I usually go all-out. I have a room completely decorated in my Star wars stuff and I have lots of Disney (mostly princess stuff) all over the rest of the apartment. There’s no point in a minimalist décor if I can make the world what I want with just a few (hundred) personal touches. 

• 3 weeks later...