Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How do you like to "style" yourself?

PlzDelete

From fashion to personality, how do you like to "style" yourself as a person? 

For me personally, my style changes due to mood and time of the year. If I'm super happy and it's warm outside, I'll style my clothes with red skirts and knee highs with colorful patterns. If it's dark and gloomy I'll wear big baggy clothes and a hoodie. I will also style my hair into a more "rugged" look when it rains. I try to style my personality as bubbly mixed with level headedness. It's not always successful. Lol

• Brohoof 1

When it comes to fashion, I prefer a minimalistic look. Clothes that are super simple in design, but aren't baggy either. So I mostly prefer smart casual clothes like skinny jeans and long sleeved tops. I always keep my hair down unless it's a hot day, because my hair suits the shape of my face.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

When it comes to fashion, I prefer a minimalistic look. Clothes that are super simple in design, but aren't baggy either. So I mostly prefer smart casual clothes like skinny jeans and long sleeved tops. I always keep my hair down unless it's a hot day, because my hair suits the shape of my face.

I wish I could pull off the smart look. It's not as easy when you are short like me. Lol

• Brohoof 1

Fashionwise, I prefer cute and cozy. I usually touch myself up with some lipgloss and earrings, but I've been wearing more mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow lately. 

I LOVE jeans and leggings.

As for shoes, I usually wear booties, sneakers, or ankle boots. I don't really mind.

IMG_20200123_130346_391.thumb.jpg.0174313f0d01c60bec59a1f7bf591634.jpg

Personalitywise, I've been described "sweet" by many, many, MANY people. 

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 2

I like cute clothes most, anything pink and cute I adore; I really like sweaters, bright shirts and skirts. If I had more money I would definitely buy some lolita clothes; I've wanted some for years.

Personality wise, I guess I'm usually pretty simple minded and I try to stay energetic and happy despite my circumstances; never grow up, you know? In the winter time I'm usually more of a romantic, as I love cold weather especially

• Brohoof 1

When it's hot outside, I prefer tank tops/crop tops with shorts/short shorts. Very proud of my legs so like to have them out. I prefer to be as less covered up as possible cuz it's freeing. Of course, if I'm wearing a t-shirt, I prefer them to be fitting and same goes with pants. 

I would say I'm very confident in my body/shape so like to have it showing XD and also just super comfortable then having many layers or baggy clothes. However, there's an exception to tank tops for fashion cuz then I also love them loose. 

Love to give the sensation of freedom. Just do your thing

me with filter.jpg

IMG_4394.JPG

Edited by Misscellanio
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

@Misscellanio You look super good in blue! I usually try to find a style with both skirts and shirts in red. I used to do blue until I got older and more mature looking.

I do I have a pic of myself in a red crop top and black short shorts, but I posted that twice in the forums. But point is, I do like dressing in red as well. I also have this very pretty red dress. I do love dresses but need more! I have a black skirt, but no pics in it. 

And thank you! Don't have too many blue shirts; I'll keep my eye out for more blue now :D

Okay, if I was to describe my style in just two words....."80s/90s cowgirl" :ButtercupLaugh: One day I'll be reppin cowgirl boots and camo in daisy dukes while the next I'll be in converse and tie dye. Sometimes I'll wear a mixture of both styles. What can I say? I'm an original. :Daydreaming:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

During the bright months (spring and summer) I like to wear bright clothing. For work it mostly consists of pastel dresses (especially yellows, pinks and light purples) in vintage styles. I buy a lot of my clothes at thrift shops and tweak them to my own specs (hemline just below the knee with puffed sleeves or padded shoulders if I can get ‘em). In my off time I like pleated shorts or skirts with socks in a variety of length and color, depending on the rest of the outfit. And light blouses with capris are a staple. I wear my hair down and loose for most occasions, ponytail when it’s hot, and sometimes braided pigtails when I’m in a happy mood. I love hair ribbons because they make a huge difference with very little effort or cost. In the colder months I wear lots of plaid or subdued colors like maroon, blue or black in soft fabrics that I can wrap myself up in and be cozy. I wear my hair up for special occasions but it’s not all that often, and I love hats but rarely wear them. 

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

During the bright months (spring and summer) I like to wear bright clothing. For work it mostly consists of pastel dresses (especially yellows, pinks and light purples) in vintage styles. I buy a lot of my clothes at thrift shops and tweak them to my own specs (hemline just below the knee with puffed sleeves or padded shoulders if I can get ‘em). In my off time I like pleated shorts or skirts with socks in a variety of length and color, depending on the rest of the outfit. And light blouses with capris are a staple. I wear my hair down and loose for most occasions, ponytail when it’s hot, and sometimes braided pigtails when I’m in a happy mood. I love hair ribbons because they make a huge difference with very little effort or cost. In the colder months I wear lots of plaid or subdued colors like maroon, blue or black in soft fabrics that I can wrap myself up in and be cozy. I wear my hair up for special occasions but it’s not all that often, and I love hats but rarely wear them. 

A true dream.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:22 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Okay, if I was to describe my style in just two words....."80s/90s cowgirl" :ButtercupLaugh: One day I'll be reppin cowgirl boots and camo in daisy dukes while the next I'll be in converse and tie dye. Sometimes I'll wear a mixture of both styles. What can I say? I'm an original. :Daydreaming:

It suits you too, Lucky. ^^

eh..I'll say between punk rock and classy attires. There will moments when I want to look sharp so I'll be dressing in either elegant or uniformly attires and of course fedora hat. Which I don't go everywhere without. Then there are other moments when I feel  :maud: then punk rock; wearing accessories like chains and earrings, eyeliners and lipsticks. Then there's just a mixed between the two. 

Two main things I would always preferred wearing, boots and dress pants. Never go around in shoes and rarely wear jeans.

In public I'll generally wear dark blue or black jeans, along with a dark hoodie or jacket, preferably one with a simple design. The one I default to now is gray with a dark gray hood, zipper, and sleeves, but it's a couple sizes too small, so I should really get something else. As for footwear, I've taken I liking to boots recently. The pair I have mostly just looks good and isn't great for walking though, so I really should get another. Oh, and a stereotypical emo hairstyle because my hair is uncooperative and looks terrible any other way, but maybe that's just an excuse and it's actually because I like it.

• 2 months later...

Everyone in my family knows that I wear black almost exclusively. If I receive clothing as a gift, it’s likely going to be black or at least a very dark shade of a different color.

ummm idk i guess when im in a gaming mood i ware gaming stuff xD but for everyday just normal cloths basically t shirt and blue jeans....i cant stand shorts...it makes me feel half naked XD  idk why lol

• Brohoof 1

I mostly wear blue jeans and t-shirts, no matter the weather.  I would love to wear some fantasy or gaming inspired clothing, which is why I want to learn how to make my own clothes, at some point anyways.  I'm kinda sick of wearing what I do now and would love a change but I can't really afford much in terms of clothing and I usually wear my stuff until I can't anymore.  I've been saving an outfit inspiration folder on my laptop hoping that one day I could really dig into what I saved and try to make my own stuff that works on my bodytype.  Maybe make my own brand?  I would love to go to fashion school at some point but I can't afford moving to a bigger city either, not to mention right now really isn't the smartest time to move considering how many businesses are locked down and COVID-19 worries.

I think when I'm on my laptop, I'll edit this post with some of the inspiration I'm talking about since I have none saved on this(built this computer ages ago for gaming purposes)?

• 2 weeks later...

Three styles one is like a mechanic, we all know the style flannel and jeans, beard and a baseball cap a white tshirt and of course a smile for the ladies. Some might call it the redneck style, yet it is not rather I'd call it the mechanic as any woman loves a man that knows his way with ah I'll keep it at that. :catface:

Second is my more common one, which I don't care what you think style a black hoodie and jeans usually puffy eyes from gaming all night before but hey they say love is blind but that style is also a bit like a metal fan style. Though that is my current but it is also similar to emo one really which is black jeans, black everything hoodie headphones listening to emo music. 

Third is one I been trying too, which is the cool dude, which is jeans and white tshirt let the ladies and hey to you too bros see clearly that you been working out. ^_^ 

Then the casual, shirt and jeans when I'm doing presentations.

Hairstyle to all of those are random really, mostly the sweeping surfer my dudes sometimes a tidy side part and usually only have beard occasionally (but the ladies love it).

When at the beach though, oh you know just packing a six pack and surfer shorts. I might get a little pumped just before for that surfer dude vibe.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94