Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

11 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Anyway I hope you guys did your may day tour. you wanna be careful with the worn axe since that tool lasts for 1 tree so you have to be careful with that. you wanna look at some walkthrough videos if you get stuck.

I managed to get all the rewards without a walkthrough or reset of the maze. Once the regular Axe was made, all the remaining trees were doomed.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Anyway I hope you guys did your may day tour. you wanna be careful with the worn axe since that tool lasts for 1 tree so you have to be careful with that. you wanna look at some walkthrough videos if you get stuck.

Also some new insects and fish came in. You wanna be careful with the scorpions. it almost scared me when I was looking for catfish.

Yes able to get all rewards without walk though. We're there new insects and fish on that maze island, or just in general? 

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I had to get one reset but I was able to complete everything! The only thing I didn’t get were the four Bell vouchers hiding behind the rocks.

You save eating 3 of the pears to help you break through the rocks and to get that southwest corner of the island was to run around the outer perimeter from the northeast corner along the northern edge.

It was nice of the dodos to reassure me my stuff before I fly off would be kept safe while I solve the maze using only the resources on the Island. It was well-designed and I wonder if they'll make more mazes like that

1 hour ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Yes able to get all rewards without walk though. We're there new insects and fish on that maze island, or just in general? 

No. Absolutely no fishes or bugs. The island was made for the challenge of the maze only

(edited)

I have these diy recipes spare if anyone needs them :

Log stakes DIY

Golden dung beetle DIY

Bonfire DIY

Barrel DIY

Golden seat DIY

Classic pitcher DIY

Wooden full-length mirror DIY

Wooden end table DIY

Pan flute x2 DIY

Edited by Harii Moxxiie

2 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Golden dung beetle DIY

Barrel DIY

Golden seat DIY

I don't have those recipes. May I have one of them?

Also, yesterday, I paid off my last debt to Tom Nook for my house expansion.

the only reason left I'm making money now to buy new clothes and furniture for the ideal look in house and appearance

14 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Yes! 

Let me know when you're online :) I can bring them to you 🙂

Guessed I missed you. I shall send you a PM with the Dodo code, the next time you quote me so you can come to my Island with the stuff

There may be a lot of recipes that I need which are Pitfall seed, Gold Armor, Fruit-based furniture and clothes except pear hat, peach wall, orange end table, cherry lamp, pear wardrobe, apple dress, apple TV, and palm tree lamp, ironwood based except dresser, kitchenette, and clock, and flower based except lily crown, lily record player, lily wand, flower stand, fancy lily wreath, fancy mum wreath, fancy rose wreath, cosmos wreath, and cosmos shower.

If it's space and zodiac recipes, then I need celeste to be visiting.

8 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Guessed I missed you. I shall send you a PM with the Dodo code, the next time you quote me so you can come to my Island with the stuff

I guess we are on very different time zones, but we will do this! haha 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

I guess we are on very different time zones, but we will do this! haha 

It must have been 2 in the morning for me when you last message me, but we'll try again tomorrow. I live in California

I made a list of recipes that I have so far. Of course the list is very long so if you guys are planning on giving me some extra recipes, i'll let you know which of those that I have so far and I don't have to worry about getting the duplicates of them. I don't mind going to your islands to get the recipes off from your villager, but of course it's random times when the villager is crafting something. Celeste visiting and meteor showers is what I need the most.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Isabelle says I will have shooting stars tonight, you guys are welcome to visit me later, if you wish ☺️

I’ll try! I have to see if I have enough money to buy an internet subscription

• Brohoof 1

Redd come by again and only one Art Piece was real

14 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I made a list of recipes that I have so far. Of course the list is very long so if you guys are planning on giving me some extra recipes, i'll let you know which of those that I have so far and I don't have to worry about getting the duplicates of them. I don't mind going to your islands to get the recipes off from your villager, but of course it's random times when the villager is crafting something. Celeste visiting and meteor showers is what I need the most.

Every day, a message bottle appears on the beach with a random DIY recipe and today was the first time I ever got a duplicate from the sea.

17 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I have celeste, I my gates are open with dodo code K9SC7. 

will be open for the hour or so. Will also leave diys if you need them 🙂

27 minutes ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

I have celeste, I my gates are open with dodo code K9SC7. 

will be open for the hour or so. Will also leave diys if you need them 🙂

That all depends on what recipes you have. you can PM me when you have the gates opened.

21 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

That all depends on what recipes you have. you can PM me when you have the gates opened.

Ah, will reopen in a bit, I'll make. List of what I have 🙂

Well My island is not that much decor'd since i'm trying to aim for 5* island rating, but it's not that easy since I have to start buying and making furnitures as much as possible although some furnitures aren't made for decorating the island. I could've made mine much nicer as my friend's and other people, but I have to see what I can do to make the island nice enough.

I have a 1 year subscription since the day after Christmas 2019 thx to my friend's gift so probably I don't want this gift to go to waste. if it does expire, then I would've just told my friend about it.

I do have celeste's poster and Pocket camp items available for you guys, but of course for pocket camp items, they're not automatically registered to your catalog after obtaining them. These items are exclusive to those who played pocket camp before and grabbed the download code from the app, but of course, you can't get the download code if you're unable to download and play the game and/or did the tutorial and progressed far enough in the game. The pocket camp items that I have will take about a total of 2 days to get them all. Celeste's poster may take multiple days in terms of how many people who wanted it, but it's obtainable if you have celeste amiibo. if not, then I can provide you guys the poster.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well My island is not that much decor'd since i'm trying to aim for 5* island rating, but it's not that easy since I have to start buying and making furnitures as much as possible although some furnitures aren't made for decorating the island. I could've made mine much nicer as my friend's and other people, but I have to see what I can do to make the island nice enough.

I have a 1 year subscription since the day after Christmas 2019 thx to my friend's gift so probably I don't want this gift to go to waste. if it does expire, then I would've just told my friend about it.

I do have celeste's poster and Pocket camp items available for you guys, but of course for pocket camp items, they're not automatically registered to your catalog after obtaining them. These items are exclusive to those who played pocket camp before and grabbed the download code from the app, but of course, you can't get the download code if you're unable to download and play the game and/or did the tutorial and progressed far enough in the game. The pocket camp items that I have will take about a total of 2 days to get them all. Celeste's poster may take multiple days in terms of how many people who wanted it, but it's obtainable if you have celeste amiibo. if not, then I can provide you guys the poster.

I have a subscription for at least a month :) 

That's funny. Today is mother's Day and yet no letter from your in-game mother. Unlike the other AC games in the series...