Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

Well in new leaf, you get a carnation flower in mother's day. It's too bad that we don't get one in NH although it would be nice to get one of those flowers

Anyway I had an idea how to decorate the beach areas so What I had in mind was to craft the normal or wild log benches and place them between the coconut trees like in LoZ link's awakening.

Also here's my last week's turnip prices if anyone asks me

Monday - 97 (AM) 92 (PM)
Tuesday - 99 (AM) N/A (PM)
Wednesday - 153 (AM) 194 (PM)
Thursday - 157 (AM) 45 (PM)
Friday - 40 (AM) 36 (PM)
Saturday - 32 (AM) 29 (PM)
Sunday (Buying) - 109

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Hi guys, does anyone know if they're set for a 500+ turnip price this week? Mine will be low again this week. 

Also, I finally got my 5 star rating yesterday.!! 

May I visit your 5 star town sometime soon?

3 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Hi guys, does anyone know if they're set for a 500+ turnip price this week? Mine will be low again this week. 

Also, I finally got my 5 star rating yesterday.!! 

I’ll have to check.

I’d ask about your prices but I was too late to buy any the last time I played :(

7 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Sorry. My prices haven't been good lately. Normally these spikes happen on Thursdays.

I haven't gotten my 5* island rating yet. It takes trial and error to get one and I haven't fully decorated the beaches yet.

I'm starting to like how the magical dress looks although it is cute and adorable. I had to try matching the colors to go with them.

9 hours ago, Will Guide said:

May I visit your 5 star town sometime soon?

Yes! I do want to show off my island. 

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Sorry. My prices haven't been good lately. Normally these spikes happen on Thursdays. 

I think i have mentioned before, But I use turnipprophet.io to predict my week. 

Well here are my turnip prices just to be those who are curious

Monday - 104 (AM) 110 (PM)
Tuesday - 90 (AM) N/A (PM)
Wednesday - 122 (AM) 124 (PM)
Thursday -  (AM)  (PM)
Friday -  (AM)  (PM)
Saturday -  (AM)  (PM)
Sunday (Buying) - 91

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well here are my turnip prices just to be those who are curious

Monday - 104 (AM) 110 (PM)
Tuesday - 90 (AM) N/A (PM)
Wednesday - 122 (AM) 124 (PM)
Thursday -  (AM)  (PM)
Friday -  (AM)  (PM)
Saturday -  (AM)  (PM)
Sunday (Buying) - 91

The wizard you shared was great. It even saved the numbers I put in the boxes. They even gave the wizard a friendly encouraging personality

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes I May catch myself off time with the turnip prices so I may have to check at the earliest time, but not at the last hour or mins before closing time although I screenshot my prices in case if I forget, but that all depends on what time I've taken the screenshot on.

28 minutes ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

I'm happy for you guys to add me

SW-4306-1645-8217. This may make it easier for you if you want to visit my island 😊

I sent you a friend request

There's a limit of 300 ppl in the friend list so I rather keep it minimum in terms of who I need to keep and who's inactive and not playing often so I'd rather just visit by dodo code and check out which villagers are crafting what, celeste visiting and meteor showers, and buy available furnitures and clothing if stores aren't closed.

Usually it's not just the time zone issues, but it's also based on your schedules too. Normally for me, nighttime (specifically 7-8PM PS/PDT or so) on weekdays and weekends always works for me since there's a lot of free time.

I did visit harri's island just for DIY recipes and celeste, but also to see how well the island is decorated. The island tune is good too which is the MLP theme

• Brohoof 1

There was a animal crossing WW / CF theme in new horizons, but it's part of the invalid song (which is the song that's not part of the K.K. song list). Welcome horizons has the full song although the one that's used for the title was partial of the song.

If I may ask around here, what's your island flag design? I know mine was difficult to find, but I did manage to find mine by code.

(edited)

Usually it's not just the time zone issues, but it's also based on your schedules too. Normally for me, nighttime (specifically 7-8PM PS/PDT or so) on weekdays and weekends always works for me since there's a lot of free time.

I did visit harri's island just for DIY recipes and celeste, but also to see how well the island is decorated. The island tune is good too which is the MLP theme

Thanks! My island was partly a construction zone,(I think) from moving my villagers to the new residential area. Its completely finished now. 

❤️

Also, I have celeste again tonight :oh_golly:

Edited by Harii Moxxiie
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Thanks! My island was partly a construction zone,(I think) from moving my villagers to the new residential area. Its completely finished now. 

❤️

Also, I have celeste again tonight :oh_golly:

Can I visit you now?

I use the MLP theme too. And I have a lot of extra DIY recipes

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Can I visit you now?

Yes. I'll open up now. 

It's set to all friends so hopefully you should be able to join me 😊

Edited by Harii Moxxiie

You can also get a DIY recipe from a villager depending who's crafting what item when you guys have celeste visiting.

I did hear that people say that you get 3 DIY recipes off from villager per day which is in the morning, around in the afternoon, and at night. additional more from the bottles at the beach and mystery island's beach and 1 from celeste. A friend told me that you can't get 2 DIY recipes in 1 day from celeste so you have to be careful.

You may also wanna be careful when visiting. When I was trying to visit another person's island for celeste, the host said that someone has crashed his island and I dunno what it is, but what I do know that someone on his island didn't leave manually without knowing the warning.