Will Guide

Gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

You guys may wanna be careful how you get paintings and statues from your villagers. You'll never know if they're real or fake. I got a tremendous statue from one of my villagers through mail and it was a real one. This same mechanic applied from new leaf. The only way if it's real is to grab the item, place it anywhere on your island or your house, and use this painting and statue guide here to ensure if the painting and statue you got from your villager is real or fake.

Badges

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

You guys may wanna be careful how you get paintings and statues from your villagers. You'll never know if they're real or fake. I got a tremendous statue from one of my villagers through mail and it was a real one. This same mechanic applied from new leaf. The only way if it's real is to grab the item, place it anywhere on your island or your house, and use this painting and statue guide here to ensure if the painting and statue you got from your villager is real or fake.

What's unbelievable is that 3 of the 4 Redd's Art Works are real today. Maybe I should make a 3rd resident just so that all 3 of us can buy the real art works?

7 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

What's unbelievable is that 3 of the 4 Redd's Art Works are real today. Maybe I should make a 3rd resident just so that all 3 of us can buy the real art works?

One of us can take the other 2 if the other 2 aren't sold. I had 3 real paintings / statue before and I had to let my friends take them.

Badges

12 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

One of us can take the other 2 if the other 2 aren't sold. I had 3 real paintings / statue before and I had to let my friends take them.

I prioritize donating new art works to my local Museum first and all 3, my museum don't have yet. :P

12 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I prioritize donating new art works to my local Museum first and all 3, my museum don't have yet. :P

You should make a 3rd villager then. You could probably delete them afterwards once the painting is donated.

12 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

You should make a 3rd villager then. You could probably delete them afterwards once the painting is donated.

Already moved in. I'm keeping my 2 extra residents in their tents are top of the Northwest Cliff.

If I have more than one real painting/statue I let my boyfriend take it.. I'm in no ruch to complete the art museum right now, I know I'll be paying ACNH for months(or years) 😂

Edited by Harii Moxxiie

I think it's better to help each other out with the paintings and statues section of the museum rather than hoarding it all to 1 person. My friend told me that I had 3 real paintings / statues on one of my previous redd's visit after i ordered the 100% guarantee painting so I let my friends get the others for their own.

Badges

40 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I think it's better to help each other out with the paintings and statues section of the museum rather than hoarding it all to 1 person. My friend told me that I had 3 real paintings / statues on one of my previous redd's visit after i ordered the 100% guarantee painting so I let my friends get the others for their own.

I don't have many Friends to share with anyway

Besides it's not potentially 3 paintings to one person. Only one person is allowed to buy a painting at a time. 

The villagerdb is pretty much useful for our needs in NHs. I believe it's fully updated so all items are listed and what they look like. Some of the items we can't get are seasonal only so we have to wait till we get up to that point unless there's someone out there with southern hemisphere we can visit if that's an option to take.

Badges