Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

You guys may wanna be careful how you get paintings and statues from your villagers. You'll never know if they're real or fake. I got a tremendous statue from one of my villagers through mail and it was a real one. This same mechanic applied from new leaf. The only way if it's real is to grab the item, place it anywhere on your island or your house, and use this painting and statue guide here to ensure if the painting and statue you got from your villager is real or fake.

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

You guys may wanna be careful how you get paintings and statues from your villagers. You'll never know if they're real or fake. I got a tremendous statue from one of my villagers through mail and it was a real one. This same mechanic applied from new leaf. The only way if it's real is to grab the item, place it anywhere on your island or your house, and use this painting and statue guide here to ensure if the painting and statue you got from your villager is real or fake.

What's unbelievable is that 3 of the 4 Redd's Art Works are real today. Maybe I should make a 3rd resident just so that all 3 of us can buy the real art works?

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

What's unbelievable is that 3 of the 4 Redd's Art Works are real today. Maybe I should make a 3rd resident just so that all 3 of us can buy the real art works?

One of us can take the other 2 if the other 2 aren't sold. I had 3 real paintings / statue before and I had to let my friends take them.

12 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

One of us can take the other 2 if the other 2 aren't sold. I had 3 real paintings / statue before and I had to let my friends take them.

I prioritize donating new art works to my local Museum first and all 3, my museum don't have yet. :P

12 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I prioritize donating new art works to my local Museum first and all 3, my museum don't have yet. :P

You should make a 3rd villager then. You could probably delete them afterwards once the painting is donated.

12 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

You should make a 3rd villager then. You could probably delete them afterwards once the painting is donated.

Already moved in. I'm keeping my 2 extra residents in their tents are top of the Northwest Cliff.

(edited)

If I have more than one real painting/statue I let my boyfriend take it.. I'm in no ruch to complete the art museum right now, I know I'll be paying ACNH for months(or years) 😂

Edited by Harii Moxxiie

I think it's better to help each other out with the paintings and statues section of the museum rather than hoarding it all to 1 person. My friend told me that I had 3 real paintings / statues on one of my previous redd's visit after i ordered the 100% guarantee painting so I let my friends get the others for their own.

40 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I think it's better to help each other out with the paintings and statues section of the museum rather than hoarding it all to 1 person. My friend told me that I had 3 real paintings / statues on one of my previous redd's visit after i ordered the 100% guarantee painting so I let my friends get the others for their own.

I don't have many Friends to share with anyway

Besides it's not potentially 3 paintings to one person. Only one person is allowed to buy a painting at a time. 

The villagerdb is pretty much useful for our needs in NHs. I believe it's fully updated so all items are listed and what they look like. Some of the items we can't get are seasonal only so we have to wait till we get up to that point unless there's someone out there with southern hemisphere we can visit if that's an option to take.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 5/24/2020 at 3:36 AM, Will Guide said:

I finally got that @#$! Bugger!

FB_IMG_1590287715165.thumb.jpg.9d48fa5df3c44a6b0fce1b802e657ea9.jpg

And I'm not wearing any fashion items whatsoever!

Still haven't been able to catch one yet :scoots: 🤬

I think the scorpions are harder to catch than the tarantulas were.. 

Edited by Harii Moxxiie

I've caught a couple. The problem is that in my town they like to spawn in an area where there are a lot of trees and flowers. It's very hard to catch them when you can't see them or yourself! Lol. Plus, when they spawn there I realize that they despawn pretty quickly.

1 hour ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Scorpions can scare you that easily so you gotta be careful. they spawn regardless of weather, but you can go to the mystery tour If you're lucky to find and get one. The downside part is that they don't make a sound like they normally do in the previous animal crossing games.

I do believe that this update has nerfed down the scorpion, tarantula, and atlas moth spawns. that's why it's hard to find these insects these days.

On 5/26/2020 at 9:39 AM, Harii Moxxiie said:

The scorpions on my island sometimes phase into the wall or a bush so you'll have no idea they're there :eww:  One thing I had no idea it could do was go down a ledge, never saw tarantulas do that, so it was a bit of a shock to see...

8 hours ago, Thuja said:

The scorpions on my island sometimes phase into the wall or a bush so you'll have no idea they're there :eww:  One thing I had no idea it could do was go down a ledge, never saw tarantulas do that, so it was a bit of a shock to see...

Ooh.. Interesting. I finally caught one last night, it got trapped on a tree chasing me  hah. 

It's raining and the fishing-loving C.J. is in town

Raining that brings out rare fish + Beaver who pays double for fishes = HUGE PROFIT

After lurking around the stores constantly for the last two months, I finally scored a physical copy of New Horizons. Can't wait to play it finally! :D

11 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I got 543 bells per turnip however I will not time travel back so if you need to sell your turnips, please PM me and sell what you can.

I sold mine near the start of the week per Stalk Market Wizard recommendation. It was a random rollercoaster this week

8 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I sold mine near the start of the week per Stalk Market Wizard recommendation. It was a random rollercoaster this week

what was your price if I may ask? if you waited further into the days within the week, you could've made a lot of profit. Sometimes these spikes may happen in Thursdays or Friday, but usually Saturday is the last resort.

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

what was your price if I may ask? if you waited further into the days within the week, you could've made a lot of profit. Sometimes these spikes may happen in Thursdays or Friday, but usually Saturday is the last resort.

I ended up selling them at 166 bells and it really was the highest price this week at my place

If you think that you weren't gonna make a lot of money with that amount of bells per turnip, it may be best to find someone who has higher price than what you have if you were to make a lot of money. It's true that the turnip wizard helps out a lot and say that you can sell your turnips at that price on that day, but if you wish to make a lot of money, then you may want to expand your search for a high turnip price. Cornering the stalk market can be done in 2 weeks (or more) depending on how big your house is and how much money you have including your ABD savings.

53 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Cornering the stalk market

What does that mean to corner the market?

53 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

you may want to expand your search for a high turnip price.

But I don't know that many other people