Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

8 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

What does that mean to corner the market?

But I don't know that many other people

It's a nook miles. you get nook miles if you accumulate 10m bells in profit from selling turnips which is multiple trips in 1 day

Well as much as I'd like to help you expand your search, it's not gonna be that possible here. Knowing the number of people posting here, it's not easy as it seems or haven't been able to keep their turnip prices posted and updated. The catch is that to do this search process is that you need a Nintendo switch online service membership.

The other questions i'd like to ask are how much you bought the turnips for and how many in 100s?

3 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

The catch is that to do this search process is that you need a Nintendo switch online service membership.

I Had a membership since the day it became a thing. Didn't I not said before in Status Update, All the NES and SNES games I've been playing via Nintendo Switch Online? And Hari Morti visited my Island weeks ago.

The other questions i'd like to ask are how much you bought the turnips for and how many in 100s

And it's usually 500

What does that mean to corner the market?

I wasn't talking about the Nook mileage achievement. I was asking what does the phrase "corner the market" mean in general?

Within the first few weeks, I already made 100,000 bells on the market. And got the 2nd and 3rd stamps on April 9th

I meant by cornering the stalk market (sorry to correct my post about it).

500 turnips for how many bells per turnip did you buy? the buying price is important so I can calculate how much you bought the turnips for and how much you sold them for on that day in difference from the buying price and the selling price.

15 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I meant by cornering the stalk market (sorry to correct my post about it).

500 turnips for how many bells per turnip did you buy? the buying price is important so I can calculate how much you bought the turnips for and how much you sold them for on that day in difference from the buying price and the selling price.

I don't remember.

Actually the buying price I just got from Daisy today on May 31 for the week of June 1-6 is 108 this week so if you want to help advise me this week, go ahead

Well Just keep an eye on your prices. if your price doesn't spike around Thursday or Friday (or sometimes earlier), you can try to find someone else who has higher price than what you have and it may depend on what turnip price you're seeking for. usually 400-500 can be minimum although I did see a 600+ bells per turnip last time, but I believe that one may be closed for now. The other part is that you need to ask the host if they're willing to time travel back. if not, then you have to sell what you can before the price changes at 12PM all time zones from the opening time and 12PM to closing time. both buying and selling prices are important so you'll see how much money you spent on the turnips and how much money you made on selling the turnips in difference and how much profit you made. also you may wanna notify the host that you're making multiple trips, but due to that save data corruption bugs & glitches that's been going on lately, you have to leave the island manually. The other part is that you want to avoid those that are charging admission fees such as items like hybrids, money, nmts, and diys per trip.

For instance, during 4th week of april, I bought turnips for 91 bells per turnips to fill up the entire house and then I sold them for 617 bells per turnip at another person's island.

(edited)

If turnipprophet.io doesnt work for you. Then I would suggest either of these 2 apps. They have the turnipprophet.io built into the app so it's easier to track the prices and predictions.. 

Screenshot_20200531_193202.jpg

Screenshot_20200531_193555_dev.genesy.animalcrossingnhguide.jpg

Edited by Harii Moxxiie

Well I may be looking for celeste's visit and meteor shower right now. I'm currently low on large star fragments and I don't have enough gemini fragments to make a gemini closet. Large star fragments, well I need enough to make moon, and cresecent-moon chair, but also enough to make zodiac furnitures.

I started things up on my island - which I've named Unicornia. I payed my first set of house fees off. I've got Blathers on the island and donated a bunch to him. I still need a bit more before I can get to unlocking the museum, but that should only take a few more days. I do have a good number of DIY recipes, so that should keep me busy for a while.

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I started things up on my island - which I've named Unicornia. I payed my first set of house fees off. I've got Blathers on the island and donated a bunch to him. I still need a bit more before I can get to unlocking the museum, but that should only take a few more days. I do have a good number of DIY recipes, so that should keep me busy for a while.

I got a whole lot of extra DIY recipes if you need some, but I can share with others if they need it. it's a lot to list down so I can just bring (if a person is hosting) or leave it outside on my island (if i'm hosting) as needed unless we can trade DIYs, but I may not have what you and the other ppl here are looking for. To me, i'm looking for pitfall seed, and golden armor DIY recipes.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Cash In said:

I have a bunch of diy too and some extra furniture if you want it. 

let me know 🙂 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

If you guys are asking about the wedding season event, there's no walkthrough. all you have to do is be creative with the theme like you normally move and decorate the house.

Yes, so far, it's very simple. Simply decorate the room with the provided items. Reese loved what I made.

(edited)

It's a cute event. Can't wait until I have all of the objects and can give Audie and Vivian their wedding.

Interesting that in this game, it notes that Cyrus created the new furniture set. I think this would be a great segway to someday bring Reese and Cyrus back with a whole slew of the furniture that is missing from NH. Sadly, I don't think that is in the cards and feel like this may be a one-off cameo for Reese and Cyrus in NH. =( Either way, Re-Tail was a neat idea, and it's sad to have seen it scrapped.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

I've got a turnip price spike coming tomorrow in the afternoon---problem is, it might be a small spike.  I'll keep you guys posted either way.

Two weeks ago, I had a pretty big spike up to 516 or so, but it was in the morning, so there were way fewer hours than an afternoon spike would've provided.

image.thumb.png.089f8db8e274b2bf4d99143c168f3f99.png

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, HereComesTom said:

I've got a turnip price spike coming tomorrow in the afternoon---problem is, it might be a small spike.  I'll keep you guys posted either way.

Two weeks ago, I had a pretty big spike up to 516 or so, but it was in the morning, so there were way fewer hours than an afternoon spike would've provided.

image.thumb.png.089f8db8e274b2bf4d99143c168f3f99.png

Aahh I'm defo keeping an eye out for your posts. I've been so unlucky with my prices on my island .. 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Aahh I'm defo keeping an eye out for your posts. I've been so unlucky with my prices on my island .. 

If my prices spike above 500 again, I'll have such good luck with this random stuff, I'll be suspicious!  ...I'll be glad, of course, but I'll be suspicious, too!

I guess I'll have better data tomorrow morning about how big my spike will be; it might not turn out to be that impressive.  We'll find out!  

Yesterday on June 1st, The wedding couple wanted me to photo shoot a wedding chapel.

Today, on June 2nd, new furniture was added to the list to make a reception party.

Resse didn't think what I put down was entirely perfect, but still gave me a copy of one of the Wedding items for my own use. They're not for sale via catalog so sell only if you don't want them. apparently it's about the month as I do this every day for them they'll give me one of several Wedding items. I get the feeling it's possible to get duplicates since even 30 days seems like more than what's possible to get.

just keep in mind if you want to really impress Reese, make sure you don't talk to her until you have taken the picture you want to show her. She'll look at the very last one that's in the album

• Brohoof 2

Well, this looks promising.  It's a minimum of 183 (which is okay) to a maximum of 553 (which is excellent).

I'll know noon USA Eastern time what the afternoon's price will actually be!  @Harii Moxxiie @Thuja @Envy  I'll open my island up for my in-game friends at noon, then after an hour or so, I'll get a dodo code.  I plan to list it on turnip.exchange if it's a good price, but I'll let you guys have the dodo code.

image.thumb.png.0b87e91caed790b9740c30fc176e6fe5.png

@KirbyFluttershy @Harii Moxxiie Yeah, I'm down with that. ^^

Within the last two days, I've had the museum built and I almost have enough materials to build the store. I helped Gulliver out this morning and managed to spruce my house up. Sheldon and Tammy also seem to have settled in pretty well, which is pleasing.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's 330 bells per turnip this afternoon.  Nothing to complain about, but not spectacular.

EDIT:  The dodo code is LPMVF if anyone's interested.

Edited by HereComesTom
new info
  • Brohoof 1

@HereComesTom sorry, I haven't really been on the internet for most of the day so I just got this!  Could you by any chance open your town up again at some point, if that's ok?  I might be a bit busy tomorrow but any other day would do.

• Brohoof 1

@Cash In - Just give me a PM (or contact me on discord if you got one in terms of online activity) if you need some recipes. I got a whole lot of extra recipes. I don't mind if either one of us visits.

You may wanna ask the person who has the highest turnip price that if they're willing to time travel back.

Here's my turnip prices.

Monday - 78 (AM) N/A (PM)
Tuesday - 103 (AM) 152 (PM)
Wednesday - 167 (AM) 162 (PM)
Thursday -  (AM)  (PM)
Friday -  (AM)  (PM)
Saturday -  (AM)  (PM)
Sunday (Buying) - 94

@Thuja ooo...sorry, I didn't read that until just now :/  Probably you'd better hop on Turnip Exchange!

By the by...this is the second time I've asked this question, but there was someone on this forum who I'd promised some exercise equipment in-game.  Was that you?

• Brohoof 1

@HereComesTom Turnip Exchange?  I'm not very familiar with that.

Yes!  That was me!  Sorry I didn't notice your post from before!  Last I noticed you couldn't find me on an in-game list or something?