Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

On 6/6/2020 at 8:44 AM, Harii Moxxiie said:

@Cash In my boyfriend will have Simon in boxes tomorrow. Do you need a villager move into any plots? 

Sorry for never responding - I didn't see this until now. I don't need any villagers at the moment, but I do appreciate the offer.

I've had Pango, Prince and Ellie move to my island, so Unicornia is definitely starting to feel more alive. I also started the wedding event and it's been pretty neat so far. I've nearly payed off my loan as well, so I have another house upgrade to look forward to.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Sorry for never responding - I didn't see this until now. I don't need any villagers at the moment, but I do appreciate the offer.

I've had Pango, Prince and Ellie move to my island, so Unicornia is definitely starting to feel more alive. I also started the wedding event and it's been pretty neat so far. I've nearly payed off my loan as well, so I have another house upgrade to look forward to.

Well It is shark season so you have until october to get all the sharks, donate, and sell what you need, but if you want to make more money, then you wanna store many sharks as you can and sell'em to C.J on his visits, but not in a fishing tournament days. If you haven't donated the sharks yet, it's best to do that first and then store and sell'em. Sharks are worth a lot of money like about 8-15k bells and possibly more if you're selling them to C.J which he buys more than what the nooklings buy. If you want to do stalk market, well you need to have a shop first and then daisy mae shows up every sunday mornings till 12PM all time zones and you wanna keep your turnip prices posted and updated since the prices change in the morning at the opening time till 12PM and then after 12PM, you have until closing time to update your turnip prices. If you have the lowest turnip price throughout the week, one of us with the highest price can help you sell your turnips, but of course we have the option to time travel back depending on if we're willing to time travel back or not. Keep in mind that the buying price is important so you will know how much money you made in difference how much you bought the turnips for and how much you sold them for.

Anyway here's my turnip prices so far.

Monday - 95 (AM) 91 (PM)
Tuesday - 87 (AM) 82 (PM)
Wednesday - 77 (AM) 73 (PM)
Thursday -  (AM)  (PM)
Friday -  (AM)  (PM)
Saturday -  (AM)  (PM)
Sunday (Buying) - 106

Good luck trying to find a royal crown unless one of us here have it in able's though, but it's slightly expensive as the crown. i'd say about 200k bells margin

Anyway here's my screenshots

Dressed as Female villager from SSB

mKqFlmk.jpg

Took this wedding group photo

HwUlwMt.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I've had the Royal crown I couple of times, but never bought it. I bought the small one only because I have bells to spare.. I think i have 19mil (approx) in savings at the moment. 

Also I've kinda given up on the wedding event. I've got a few of the items. I'm not keen on cyrus, to be honest, seems rude 😂

• Brohoof 2

Tired of the wedding event, but have all of the items? Have fun marrying your villagers to each other! =P

7GSrr2r.jpg

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Good luck trying to find a royal crown unless one of us here have it in able's though, but it's slightly expensive as the crown. i'd say about 200k bells margin

Anyway here's my screenshots

Dressed as Female villager from SSB

mKqFlmk.jpg

Took this wedding group photo

HwUlwMt.jpg

How do you get the villagers in there?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

How do you get the villagers in there?

When inside the photo studio, open the interior design option. (down on d-pad).

Then open Storage (Right on d-pad)

Scroll to the right most tab. It's called residents. 

10 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Oof that price! At least you got a lot of $$$, though.

No, I BOUGHT the ring for a lot of money. Not SELL

I Lost money for the ring. Not gain money

18 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

I might have another high spike in turnip prices this week; it's not clear how things will go, but I'll keep y'all posted:

image.thumb.png.b25b77ac11210ebe6a3ccfa21c6009d5.png

If you do. You're so lucky with prices!!

I might have a too, but I doubt I will have any luck 😔

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
22 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

If you do. You're so lucky with prices!!

I might have a too, but I doubt I will have any luck 😔

Well, it doesn't want to reveal exactly what kind of spike I'll have---only when I'll have it:  tomorrow afternoon.  I'll keep you guys posted.

EDIT:  It's 313 per turnip this afternoon.  Not bad, but not spectacular.

image.thumb.png.360a2fe28f9c3db0f7658467d5fdd513.png

Edited by HereComesTom

wolfgang and vivian just moved in and i honestly forgot how lovely a lot of the wolf designs are. could have an all wolf island and probably wouldnt complain lol.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Zero said:

wolfgang and vivian just moved in and i honestly forgot how lovely a lot of the wolf designs are. could have an all wolf island and probably wouldnt complain lol.

I have Vivian, Audie, and Fang on my island and I wouldn't have it any other way! The wolf designs are some of the very best in the entire series.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Envy said:

I have Vivian, Audie, and Fang on my island and I wouldn't have it any other way! The wolf designs are some of the very best in the entire series.

lucky!! gonna have to hunt down fang especially, his design is gorgeous tbh

3 minutes ago, Zero said:

lucky!! gonna have to hunt down fang especially, his design is gorgeous tbh

It's not luck in my case. The game didn't give any of them to me, I had to get them through other means. Audie did not come cheap! (not with IRL money, NMTs!)

• Brohoof 1