Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

22 hours ago, Envy said:

It's not luck in my case. The game didn't give any of them to me, I had to get them through other means. Audie did not come cheap! (not with IRL money, NMTs!)

the nook mile tickets are wild tbh, it took me 30+ tickets to get wolfgang but only 2 to get vivian lol

• Brohoof 1

finally! i got my island to 5 star rating. it took me a while, but i did manage to get what i want from celeste last night which is crescent-moon chair. it looks like cancer table is gonna be next by monday so apparently that day or within the day's range that random recipes from celeste will be off till i get cancer table recipe. I did make 3-4 crescent-moon chairs since i was on the last 4 large star fragments.

Now i'm currently low on both normal and large star fragments. I may be looking for meteor showers or any frequent shooting stars atm.

Anyway I did hear that audie is the most popular villager. That's why most people are after her although I do have her in my pocket camp data and placed her in the cabin.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Zero said:

the nook mile tickets are wild tbh, it took me 30+ tickets to get wolfgang but only 2 to get vivian lol

Now that's what I call luck! My NMT island hopping didn't really give me much. The day I got Audie I did run into Freya, the very first wolf the game gave me naturally, but once I got the deal for Audie I had to leave her behind. It hurt.

3 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Anyway I did hear that audie is the most popular villager.

She is certainly up there, but I feel like Raymond is the most popular.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Envy said:

Now that's what I call luck! My NMT island hopping didn't really give me much. The day I got Audie I did run into Freya, the very first wolf the game gave me naturally, but once I got the deal for Audie I had to leave her behind. It hurt.

i ended up getting freya while island hopping, hope to find skye one day to match x) really wish you could have more characters now given the map size

--------

finally got villagers i'm relatively happy with, somehow includes 4 deer and 3 wolves: bam, diana, erik, fauna....freya, vivian, wolfgang....aannnnnd marina, sherb, and sylvana that are just chillin in deer/wolf heaven 

According to the strategy guide I got, I share a birthday with Harvey 

IMG_20200621_184329.thumb.jpg.b075d3e5060d319431e66511730416d6.jpg

And my stepmother shares a birthday with Tom Nook.

IMG_20200621_184405.thumb.jpg.7895847a9d48a094108658b770bd608f.jpg

No wonder why I get annoyed doing chores for both of them. LOL.

• Brohoof 1

I think i get the idea how getting a DIY recipe off from celeste really works although for the players that are in northern hemisphere island including myself, we get the cancer constellation while the players in southern hemisphere island gets the leo constellation at this time. Looks like i have to find another celeste visit, but this time in northern hemisphere.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow...I had a high spike two weeks in a row!  This afternoon, I got 350 per turnip---that price will continue to be in effect for the next nine and a half hours as of the time I'm typing this.

What's even crazier?  I forgot to buy any turnips at all this past Sunday :/

EDIT:  @Deerie @Will Guide @Thuja @KirbyFluttershy @Zero @Envy Celeste is on my island!!  She’s wandering the paths around the middle—I’d always thought she stuck around the shores, but not this time...

Anyhow, I’m keeping my island open; the dodo code is H3NCR.  I might go AFK & leave it open for the night.

Oh, and the turnip price is still 350, but the Nook store will close at 10pm eastern USA time.

Edited by HereComesTom
Dodo code
  • Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

Wow...I had a high spike two weeks in a row!  This afternoon, I got 350 per turnip---that price will continue to be in effect for the next nine and a half hours as of the time I'm typing this.

What's even crazier?  I forgot to buy any turnips at all this past Sunday :/

EDIT:  @Deerie @Will Guide @Thuja @KirbyFluttershy @Zero @Envy Celeste is on my island!!  She’s wandering the paths around the middle—I’d always thought she stuck around the shores, but not this time...

Anyhow, I’m keeping my island open; the dodo code is H3NCR.  I might go AFK & leave it open for the night.

Oh, and the turnip price is still 350, but the Nook store will close at 10pm eastern USA time.

Darn it. I literally didn't check the website until just now. An hour AFTER closing

56 minutes ago, Zero said:

ah, does anyone have the black godzilla/monster statue? i'm willing to trade 30 nook mile tickets for it lol

If you don't get one today, I can order one for you. Sadly the game only has one delivery time, so it'll be delivered tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Envy said:

If you don't get one today, I can order one for you. Sadly the game only has one delivery time, so it'll be delivered tomorrow.

that would work, thank ya

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Envy said:

I've got a meteor shower, Celeste, and Saharah this evening. Anyone want to come over?

I'd love to---I'm turning in soon, myself, since I'm still working (I'm a software developer), but snagging a good 20 star fragments before I bed down sounds nice!

...Assuming it's already evening in your time zone, that is...

1 minute ago, HereComesTom said:

I'd love to---I'm turning in soon, myself, since I'm still working (I'm a software developer), but snagging a good 20 star fragments before I bed down sounds nice!

...Assuming it's already evening in your time zone, that is...

It's 9:15 pm where I live. I'm actually heading for bed soon, I was about to post just that. But I'll still let you come for a few minutes if you want. I'll PM you the Dodo code when I get it.

1 minute ago, Envy said:

It's 9:15 pm where I live. I'm actually heading for bed soon, I was about to post just that. But I'll still let you come for a few minutes if you want. I'll PM you the Dodo code when I get it.

Awesome, thank you very much!

It's 10:16pm where I'm at---I'm guessing you're as disappointed as I was that Whinny City Pony Con 2020 got cancelled!

2 hours ago, Envy said:

I've got a meteor shower, Celeste, and Saharah this evening. Anyone want to come over?

I haven't got Celeste in weeks! First I missed the high Turnips deadline from Tom the Rock and now Celeste shows up on Envy. Should it be ironic that I am envious of Envy?

It's unfair, I say. And I've been systematically checking my town every morning and afternoon for the Stalk Market

I got a good turnip sale this week! Although 145-150 wasn't the ideal range I was looking for, it's better than the usual ones I get. Goodness, fluctuating turnip prices are the absolute worst pattern to get.

• Brohoof 1

aw man. i must've missed the meteor shower. I ended up going to my friend's island for celeste, but he doesn't have the meteor shower. The thing is that i need the cancer table recipe, but i have until july 22 to get one although it was a mistake for me to travel to southern hemisphere island to get the leo sculpture instead of the cancer table. I might as well catch another if you guys have celeste visiting and meteor showers, but please notify me through discord or PM me here. i may catch myself off time on my activities.

I really think that celeste, gulliver, and redd have been eluding us lately. It's hard to get the DIY recipes from celeste when it comes to the weather including the meteor showers regardless of being present or not, gulliver haven't been washed up which is hard to grab some nook miles off from him, and of course redd haven't been visiting frequently, making it hard to complete the art section of the museum.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure I hadn't seen Celeste all month until a few days ago. Then she finally showed up. Yesterday Isabelle announced the meteor shower and she showed up again, so that was nice.

Celeste and Redd are rare. Celeste seems to be the rarest, because Redd seems to be on a two week schedule at least. Celeste doesn't seem to have a set appearance rate at all.

• Brohoof 2

I believe celeste appears when there's some clear skies, but i dunno her appearance rate is and we all know that she normally shows up at 7PM all time zones along with that weather. I did hear that celeste may appear regardless of the meteor shower being present or not and same goes for celeste on the opposite side. The other i know is that meteor showers appear more frequently in the winter season.

• Brohoof 1