Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

(edited)
On 7/10/2020 at 3:18 PM, KirbyFluttershy said:

I got meteor showers tonight (july 10 2020) approx 7PM or so PS/PDT on my island since isabelle announced that there will be shooting stars. Celeste, i'll be running a search on her before i start inviting although I may invite my friends over, but if you guys wanna come, you'll have to PM me (or add and msg me on discord) for dodo code.

Can I visit celeste? 

Edit

oh nevermind.. I'm a day late haha! 

Edited by Harii Moxxiie

55 minutes ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Can I visit celeste? 

Edit

oh nevermind.. I'm a day late haha! 

Yeah i closed up last night and tom was the only one that visited. I make sure i post the date and time of the shooting stars, but celeste visits, well i have to run a search for her on that day and let you guys know. Isabelle announces the shooting stars / meteor showers as you start the new day. Not only this patch came with the wet suit and other stuff, but also frequency of the special visitors such as celeste, leif, redd, flick, saharah, C.J, gulliver, and gullivarr have been increased and K.K. slider concert are moved to sundays if any events happening on saturdays, but will not be present if there's an event on sundays. I had to prepare for the fishing tournament so that's why i closed early.

Anyway as for the fishing tournament goes, if your island is low on fishing spots, it would be a good idea to keep the number of ppl to a minimum, at least 2 ppl which is yourself and one other person or friend that you're inviting as long as both you and the person you're inviting for a fishing tournament have free time. Keep in mind that what i said about the fish bait is bugged or glitched so don't bring and use the fish baits until the issue is fixed. Bug-off(s) is like about 2-4 ppl only depending on how much room you have on your island and have a lot of flowers and trees. Now as of items go, well not only tools, but you wanna have customization kits to keep yourself going and use'em on your tools after each and every tournament session. A good way to get some points while doing the tournament is that you wanna spread out as much as possible so that way it would be easier enough to catch insects and fish while doing the tournament and you wanna start the tournament when everybody is ready and in their positions.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going for the gold on my own island. Although it seem to be taking longer compared to what happened during the bug tourney

Frankly, it's much easier to catch lots of bugs in 3 minutes compared to lots of fishes in 3 minutes!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I've been back at work this week, so missed out on a lot of AC.. I even missed out on the fishing tourney today 🙄

Although I had shooting stars earlier this week. But couldn't find celeste anywhere?! 🤔

Edited by Harii Moxxiie

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

I'm going for the gold on my own island. Although it seem to be taking longer compared to what happened during the bug tourney

Frankly, it's much easier to catch lots of bugs in 3 minutes compared to lots of fishes in 3 minutes!

Actually if you do the tournament with other people, you get more points so that way you'll get the gold trophy fast enough.

1 hour ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

I've been back at work this week, so missed out on a lot of AC.. I even missed out on the fishing tourney today 🙄

Although I had shooting stars earlier this week. But couldn't find celeste anywhere?! 🤔

I did hear that ppl get shooting stars regardless if celeste is present or not and isabelle announces the shooting stars / meteor showers. I did get that before, but celeste wasn't visiting and the shooting star frequency was low

I heard that after a recent update, they made it so that if something's happening on Saturday, K.K Slider would instead come to town on Sunday and Daisy Mae will still appear on Sunday Morning. So I guess we'll be seeing him tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

Well that's what i heard so far, but my friend told me about it and there was a twitter post about it as well. here's the information about it. which means we don't have to worry about redd and other special visitors eluding us. According to this information, Celeste visits when there's a meteor shower / shooting star which is when isabelle announces it although she normally visits when there's a heavy meteor shower over a light meteor shower which you can tell by the frequency.

K.K. slider will still come on sundays if any events happens on saturdays such as bug-off and fishing tournaments. Daisy mae is a temporary visitor on sunday mornings only and she will no longer appear after 12PM all time zones which means you can still have both daisy mae and K.K. slider on that day.

FB_IMG_1594683401833.thumb.jpg.3139eb89d55406160727560fceb7285f.jpg

I guess Erik made a man out of me! Guess he's my boyfriend now!

FB_IMG_1594683406930.thumb.jpg.458cef865d1836c4c80245b823ca7488.jpg

I was a wimp before instant-muscles suit! Now, I'm a jerk and everybody loves me. (Free Cookie for who gets the reference of this one two)

@Harii Moxxiie I don't have a diner stool in cream; I have a diner chair (with a back) in cream, though.

Turns out Celeste and some meteors are on my island, but the meteors seem a bit sparse.  I'm going to open my island to friends and keep it open all night, so if you're on my friends list, look for longWriter on GrenPatcch!

9 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

@Harii Moxxiie I don't have a diner stool in cream; I have a diner chair (with a back) in cream, though.

Turns out Celeste and some meteors are on my island, but the meteors seem a bit sparse.  I'm going to open my island to friends and keep it open all night, so if you're on my friends list, look for longWriter on GrenPatcch!

Darn. We're not on Friend list

21 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

Maybe that can be fixed?  SW-3161-5667-6320 is my switch code.

Putting in the friend code on my Switch Friend List now.

you don't need to add each other on the friend list. if you can PM the dodo code, then you can add each other to the friend list after the online session and you can search for the users you played you played with on your profile's page > add friend > search for users you played with.

Well as much as I like to come for celeste, but i'm pretty much occupied on my end for now.

14 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

you don't need to add each other on the friend list. if you can PM the dodo code, then you can add each other to the friend list after the online session and you can search for the users you played you played with on your profile's page > add friend > search for users you played with.

Well as much as I like to come for celeste, but i'm pretty much occupied on my end for now.

Darn it! And it seems I missed @HereComesTom. All because I was out getting takeout for the family

4 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I had celeste the other day regardless of shooting stars / meteor showers occurring or not and how frequent the shooting stars show up.

I haven't seen Celeste on my Island since March 30th! 

it seems unfair that Celeste is appearing on everyone else's Island except mine.

Actually in this update, you should be able to get celeste visiting. The twitter post that i mentioned should tell you. If flick and/or C.J are visiting, celeste will also come on that same day during the night regardless of the frequency on shooting stars / meteor showers. If isabelle announces the meteor shower, then it all depends on if celeste will visit or not during the week.

I believe celeste and other special visitors will appear every week at this point of the update.

Sadly I haven't felt much of a desire to boot this game up anymore. For some reason it has kind of already lost me even though New Leaf I probably put hundreds of hours in. I dont know. Maybe I'm just too depressed now to care.

Screenshot_20200725-181431.thumb.png.8ce750d68a146375c3588f97b4cda731.png

This is the first time in a long while where I sold my turnips on Saturday Night. Thank goodness it was a profit.

Check out what the wizard said.

Screenshot_20200725-181653.thumb.png.2d7446b77070491d57982df54c428e2b.png