Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

@KirbyFluttershy unfortunately, socks are the one type of clothing I haven't been trying to get my hand on :/ the closest thing I have is Striped Socks, and I only have those in Monotone and Green:  https://nookazon.com/product/1441342356

@ExplosionMare my pumpkins seem to take 1 or 2 days to grow, at least when I water them.  And I'm generally seeing them bearing either 1 or 2 pumpkins.

By the by, I have a minor meteor shower on my island, with meteors at the following times---again, all USA Eastern Daylight Savings time:

10:23pm, 10:35pm, 10:49pm

11:01pm, 11:11pm

12:39am

1:17am, 1:25am, 1:33am

2:04am, 2:45am, 2:47am

3:26am, 3:31am, 3:32am, 3:37am

Dodo code is 1B1JV; keeping the gate open all night.

I'm typing this at 9:40pm; if anyone wants to grab candy from my Nook store, you've got about 20 minutes!

Edited by HereComesTom
typo
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

my pumpkins seem to take 1 or 2 days to grow, at least when I water them.  And I'm generally seeing them bearing either 1 or 2 pumpkins.

@ExplosionMare

you have to make sure to water them every day since you first planted them if you want there to be three pumpkins per individual patch. just three of the maximum number of pumpkins per individual patch. Because if you don't they'll only regrow a smaller amount of pumpkins even after you pluck them. 

• Brohoof 2

;( Meteonook says I have two more meteor showers this month; I'll keep an eye out for Celeste and see if she shows up on my island again.

EDIT:  I have a HIGH spike in turnip prices tomorrow in the morning!

Edited by HereComesTom
new info
  • Brohoof 1

So is everybody ready for Halloween tomorrow in the Animal Crossing world?

According to this website at https://animalcrossingworld.com/guides/new-horizons/spooky-set-pumpkin-diy-crafting-recipes-how-to-get-them/ :

Get Exclusive Items During Halloween Night Event On October 31st

In addition to the Spooky Set items covered in the two sections above that can be obtained from Nook’s Cranny and villagers found crafting, there is an extra set of Spooky Set items that can only be earned during the Halloween Night event held on October 31st starting at 5PM.

By sharing Halloween Candy with villagers roaming your island outdoors on October 31st, you can Lollipops and these Spooky Set items exclusive to Halloween Night:

Spooky Flooring

Spooky Garland (+ recipe)

Spooky Rug

Spooky Table Setting (+ recipe)

Spooky Wall

After having received all of the exclusive items above, villagers will give you the other Spooky Set items and recipes that can be obtained from Nook’s Cranny and villagers crafting in their homes outside of October 31st.

By using the Lollipops randomly obtained from villagers, you can get a couple more Spooky Set items from Jack exclusively in exchange for Lollipops:

Spooky Carriage (+ recipe)

Spooky Wand

• Brohoof 1

It only took me an hour to get all the exclusive Halloween stuff on this night and I still have over 25 pieces of candy. I even have the two reactions known as "Haunt" and "Scare"

FB_IMG_1604193657230.thumb.jpg.547336fb4129d7a013e8316c39d18ba8.jpg

FB_IMG_1604193668538.thumb.jpg.1e6c6ec7f7424a73b34066a898b0634e.jpg

FB_IMG_1604193678409.thumb.jpg.98cc865d6032cfc9f69a005d33215434.jpg

FB_IMG_1604193685220.thumb.jpg.73e3b726fb8593d653ddd0af43b1a848.jpg

Basically if you try to dress yourself up as Jack himself with his face and robe it'll just scare the neighbors into giving you candy rather than the exclusive stuff. I recommend just wearing any old clothes but have all the candy you've got in your inventory so whenever a villager approached you give them one of your candies and they'll give you a rare item just for tonight. Get at least three lollipops and give them all to Jack for his special exclusive items he won't give you any more than those three rare items but you can always sell the extras for money or give them to a friend

I didn't get the fence or 'mask'. I'm kind of sad I missed out on the fence, but the villagers stopped pinging me really quick and I couldn't figure it out. =/

NVM this. I figured it out. I ran out of candy, but thankfully it was easy to get more. I got the mask and fence!

Edited by Envy

12 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I got curious where you got jack's portrait from. as much as I like to help you get jack's poster, but the problem is that his amiibo is not available atm.

At the start of October he just simply sent a letter with his potrait in it.

https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Item:Jack's_Portrait_(New_Horizons)

This is different from the Jack poster

https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Item:Jack's_Poster_(New_Horizons)

Jack's poster should go well with it, but unfortunately we have no ways of obtaining his amiibo at this time. I did hear that animal crossing series amiibo are making a comeback, but we don't know for sure who though. All I have is the celeste amiibo although I used her for not only to get her poster in NH, but also to use in animal crossing puzzle league and island escape in NL.

When I looked at those pictures, it's missing spooky garlands unless the garlands are blending in with the wallpaper

Anyway Mushrooms will be appearing on this month plus there will be autumn leaves later on this month and it's gonna be the same deal as cherry blossoms.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

When I looked at those pictures, it's missing spooky garlands unless the garlands are blending in with the wallpaper

I tried to get it in the shot, but it's just out of frame right above the Jack Portrait

59 minutes ago, Rainbowdash69 said:

Is isabelle in this game cause I have not seen her yet I don't even know how to get a house all I have is a tent right now

Just keep doing what Tom Nook says as you're only in the earlier parts of the game. I'm guessing that you just moved on to the island and it's brand new right?

This should help you:

https://www.gamesradar.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-isabelle/

If it's your 1st time playing the game, then you'll have to get a museum, shop, your own house, bridge, and 3 additional residents that you need to move in to your island. I would recommend getting their photos before you make a decision letting them move out of your island. As for the house upgrade, you'll have to do nook miles first and then have your tent upgraded into a house from tom nook and then you'll have to wait the next day to have your house after that order also the home loan payment will be on nook stop after you get your house. Further house upgrades requires you to do more home loan payments. Once you order a house and their upgrades, you don't need to make your payments directly to tom nook so you have to make them at the nook stop however if the nook stop is not available due to resident services being upgraded, you will not be able to use it till the next day for the resident services being upgraded and same goes for house upgrade not being available as well.

This is weird. For the first nine days of November, I've always managed to find five mushrooms everyday. Today no matter how hard I look I can only find three out of five. 

EDIT: found them! one of them was near a tree stump that I usually keep around for a tree stump bugs.

Well as long as I can find all the mushroom- ingredients based DIY recipes from the passing balloons before the month is over, I'll be fine

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

@KirbyFluttershy @Will Guide @Envy @A French Derpy full of Salt @Rainbowdash69

@ExplosionMare

Celeste is on my island!  I'm keeping my gate open overnight; dodo code is 718SS

Great news!

And I have just caught the last of the fish and bugs and deep sea creatures that will disappear by the end of November. So now I can just focus on the seasonal DIY recipes by grabbing the rest of the mushroom recipes as well as the maple leaf recipes that will be happening any day now.

• Brohoof 1