Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

12 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

Let me see how many I have in my storage...

EDIT:  50 green and 21 white.  I'm a packrat!

are you referring to pumpkin starts? because if it's the pumpkin that's already been grown it's not going to plant.

EDIT:  actually you can plant a pumpkin by first digging a hole

5 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

re you referring to pumpkin starts? because if it's the pumpkin that's already been grown it's not going to plant.

I was talking about the pumpkins themselves, but I've planted pumpkins before and had new plants grow from those, so I'm pretty sure you don't really need starts.

3 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

I was talking about the pumpkins themselves, but I've planted pumpkins before and had new plants grow from those, so I'm pretty sure you don't really need starts.

actually I just realized you can actually plant a grown pumpkin all you have to do is just dig a hole first. Either way Leif being on your Island gave me what I wanted so thank you

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

actually I just realized you can actually plant a grown pumpkin all you have to do is just dig a hole first. Either way Leif being on your Island gave me what I wanted so thank you

Nice!  He vanished just after you left b/c it hit 10pm in my time zone, but I'd hoped you'd gotten everything you needed :)

I don't have a whole lot of green pumpkins in my storage as well. They could've just made the pumpkin starts available outside of october and halloween in the first place without that, then it's gonna be tough to do the thanksgiving event. All I can say and recommend is just get (or grab) the pumpkins you need and then save the extras later on or if you think that it's not enough, you can just make multiple trips back and forth as needed.

Anyway i only have 6 pumpkin starts, but it's not gonna be enough in terms of the randomized colors of the pumpkins. We can just provide the pumpkins as needed. I don't have a lot of pumpkins in the garden spot just to let you know.

• Brohoof 2

I got another pocket camp item in new horizons after this update came in. it's a pocket camp phone case and it works the same function as customizable phone case so nothing special, but for looks. I still have pocket camp items in my new horizons catalog if anyone here wants one or for those who haven't played pocket camp and don't have the pocket camp DLC. The phone case is optional if you're not confident with the looks and using it will consume the item rather than picking out the patterns of your choice.

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

I want people to tell me their turnip price. I have 4 stack of turnips I've brought at 103 bells.

I'm keeping an eye on my turnip prices; I may or may not have a high spike tomorrow in the afternoon.  (I'm in the USA Eastern timezone, for context.)

12 hours ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

I want people to tell me their turnip price. I have 4 stack of turnips I've brought at 103 bells.

Well you're gonna have to search for high turnip price elsewhere. Asking on mondays is too early so you'll have to keep an eye on your prices. The turnip wizard site that i shared in the previous pages of this thread should help you predict ahead. Of course if you want to use other sites, then that's fine. It's hard to trust that turnip exchange site in terms of how many ppl are trying to get in. As Much as i'd like to help you, but I can't make any promises on high price like around within 400-500 bells per turnip even though my previous highest turnip price is 569 bells per turnip in new leaf around on halloween week which is on thursday, october 29 2020, but never at that price in new horizons. I believe the highest turnip price I got in new horizons is 521 bell per turnip on june 2020 like around the 23rd or the 30th.

Anyway my price for the week

Monday - 80 (AM) 94 (PM)
Tuesday -  (AM)  (PM)
Wednesday -  (AM)  (PM)
Thursday -  (AM)  (PM)
Friday -  (AM)  (PM)
Saturday -  (AM)  (PM)
Sunday (Buying) - 90

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if this price will do. I got 333 bells per turnip, but If you're looking for large amount of money, then 400-500+ bells per turnip should be the preferred price. Anyway my prices for the day.

Monday - 80 (AM) 94 (PM)
Tuesday - 166 (AM) 333 (PM)
Wednesday -  (AM)  (PM)
Thursday -  (AM)  (PM)
Friday -  (AM)  (PM)
Saturday -  (AM)  (PM)
Sunday (Buying) - 90

Anyway i may be looking for celeste and shooting stars / meteor showers within this day range of Sagittarius sign, If that is if tom here can notify me for that.

edit: or if anyone else can help and assist.

Edited by KirbyFluttershy

@KirbyFluttershy It's your lucky day if you're reading this and only a few hours have gone by since I posted it:  Celeste is on my island, and so is a heavy meteor shower!

Usually I post a detailed list of meteor timings, but there are so many of them that it wouldn't actually help---you'd only have to wait a few minute at most for meteors to start appearing!

Dodo code:  CJRNW

Celeste, as usual, is on the northern-central hills---or at least she was last I saw her!  And as usual, I'm keeping my gate open all night!

My friend had celeste visiting too so i only got sagitarrius fragment off from her, but it wasn't enough to craft the arrow. Anyway thanks for the helping me and my friend out. It looks like we won't get another zodiac DIY recipe till december 23rd which is the capricorn.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

My friend had celeste visiting too so i only got sagitarrius fragment off from her, but it wasn't enough to craft the arrow. Anyway thanks for the helping me and my friend out. It looks like we won't get another zodiac DIY recipe till december 23rd which is the capricorn.

Shoot...hopefully you scored plenty of star fragments from my island's meteor shower!

EDIT:  I should've said this sooner, but there'll be another meteor shower after 7pm on my island; I'll open it up again this evening so you can collect more fragments!

EDIT:  @Envy @Will Guide @KirbyFluttershy @ExplosionMare @A French Derpy full of Salt It's not yet 7pm on my island, but I'm opening it anyway---I'm going to my parents' place for Thanksgiving, and I don't know if I'll be home by 7pm to open my island then, so I'm opening it early.  There'll be a heavy meteor shower starting at 7pm, but I don't think Celeste will be here tonight since she was here last night, and she doesn't appear more than once per week.

The dodo code is MD8DF.  I'll leave the Cutting Board recipe and a spare Saggitarius star fragment just outside the airport.

Edited by HereComesTom
new info

@KirbyFluttershy ugh...the fact that it's Turkey Day overrides the weather/meteor randomizer, unfortunately:  there are no meteors in the sky tonight, even at the times when MeteoNook says there should be. 

Still, I have the one Saggitarius fragment to spare; it's still by the airport, and you can pick it up any time.

1 hour ago, HereComesTom said:

@KirbyFluttershy ugh...the fact that it's Turkey Day overrides the weather/meteor randomizer, unfortunately:  there are no meteors in the sky tonight, even at the times when MeteoNook says there should be. 

Still, I have the one Saggitarius fragment to spare; it's still by the airport, and you can pick it up any time.

oh so that explains why you're getting some meteor showers with the weather/meteor randomizers. Maybe i'll just earn the fragments myself.

Well yeah. Some events overrides the meteor showers on that day so it's best to wait for the next.

I liked the Turkey Day event, but I had to rush it since it was already 11pm when I logged in. Luckily, I managed to finish all the dishes with like 3 or 4 minutes left before the event was over. Now I'm in the mood for some pumpkin pie.

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Did anyone try to do the “off menu” stuff? If you did, what rewards did you get

I think you mean giving him "secret" ingredient. he basically gives you one of the furniture items that you make anyway with the DIY recipes. 

@A French Derpy full of Salt

There's really only 4 dishes for you to make (all of which can be improved to their fullest by giving him an secret ingredient after the dish is cooked) and in exchange he gives you the Turkey wall, floor, rug, and cornucopia. All of which cannot be re-bought from the catalog but everything else can be crafted with the DIY recipes. If you go to the Nook's Cranny starting today, you can buy the Turkey DIY recipe set if you had missed out

Like I said before, it only took me 2 to 3 hours to get everything to make all the dishes. Having to dive/fish for some of the ingredients and not getting the ones I needed is what took so long

• Brohoof 2