Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

29 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

We can do it by dodo code without adding each other by friend code, but of course that all depends on when you're free and i can also be contacted through discord in terms of activity if that helps. Like i said, if you want to catalog them, you can do that so that way you don't have to wait a day for me to get them and/or send 2 items as gifts.

Anyway My friend gave me some information on toy day in NH so here's what he found out so far

That Toy Day information is so much clearer than anything I've ever seen. Thank your friend.

And I would like to visit you through a dodo code and get a hold of the suit and pants.

Well i can visit your island if you want me to so i can just look around the shops plus i have some pocket camp items if you or anyone else here wants one or for those that haven't got the pocket camp items DLC, but i can give them out. Just keep in mind that these items can't be added to the catalog so if you need another, you guys have to let me know. As for the pocket camp phone case, it can only be used once through customization so think twice about using it.

I'm opening my island for meteors; they're starting real soon.

Dodo code:  82SYW

EDIT:  Celeste is here!  At her usual hangout in the northern hills, no less.

Times are in USA Eastern:

7:36pm, 7:41pm, 7:47pm

8:29pm, 8:31pm, 8:39pm, 8:41pm

10:03pm, 10:07pm, 10:43pm

11:36pm

12:23am, 12:47am

1:03am, 1:14am, 1:58am

Edited by HereComesTom
new info

I'm pretty sure there are more events coming up in the next few (or couple of) months and starting next year of 2021. First of all, it's not just new year's day on january, but on feburary, we have festivale and valentine's day event there although we need some hopes on LoZ furnitures, LoZ series amiibo compatibility, and characters, and as well as some pokemon related furnitures like animal crossing pocket camp has and we do know that we may have some mario series items by march and not to mention the anniversary day that we started our islands for some of us that started playing the game on the release day. Of course there may be event re-runs on the way for those that missed it such as bunny day by april.

• Brohoof 1

Is anyone else having trouble finding the festive DIY recipes that require you to use ornaments to craft? I heard that all except one or two need to be shot out of the sky on balloons, but that's all up to lock and patience

The ornament wreath diy was given to me by Isabella back on December 15(?) but I was only able to shoot down four more DIY recipes out of 12 since then.

EDIT: make that five out of 12 just now

• Brohoof 1

On 12/21/2020 at 11:29 AM, KirbyFluttershy said:

As for the seasonal DIY goes, well the thing is i just keep going in and out of the nearest building at every xx:02 and 07 to respawn the balloons, but sometimes it may take 10mins as well.

I think your idea might work. Just in the past 10 to 15 minutes I got two new never learned ornament DIY recipes in a row

EDIT: now it's about four DIY recipes within an hour. I'm on a roll

I'm gonna need celeste fast if i don't find her before my online subcription expires on me for capricorn DIY recipe and not to mention the heavy meteor showers if anyone here has one announced by isabelle.

Anyway as for the balloon goes, well my idea works. it's just that i keep up and down on the beach area after xx:02 and xx:07 comes in, but i wouldn't highly recommend going inside your villager's house if they're not inside. Shops, your own house, and museum works.

• Brohoof 1

I uprooted all of my Pumpkins today

They were taking so much space and I freed up a lot of land doing it. I think I might start rearranging the entire island in the next year. First order of business is to spread the villagers out because I didn’t end up liking the residential area I built months ago. Looks more like a college dorm than a village

Edited by Eren Jaeger
  • Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Eren Jaeger said:

I uprooted all of my Pumpkins today

They were taking so much space and I freed up a lot of land doing it. I think I might start rearranging the entire island in the next year. First order of business is to spread the villagers out because I didn’t end up liking the residential area I built months ago. Looks more like a college dorm than a village

You only need to plant a few as needed. plant more if there's not enough color variants also you should keep your villagers close in case if you need to go looking for them.

• Brohoof 1

Anyone whose town shop is selling red wrapping paper in the cabinet today? I'm going to need some red wrapping paper to make a gift pile later. Please mention me to get my attention

• Brohoof 1

It turns out that in addition to waiting for it to appear in the Nook Cranny, you can get the red wrapping paper after you successfully helped out jingle deliver all the presents. (You should have no magic bag on your shoulder)

if you talk to any of the neighbors and try to give them a new gift but you have nothing wrapped to give them they will give you three rolls of red wrapping paper but only once. That could be used to make the gift pile using the DIY Recipe you get from Jingle

• Brohoof 1

On 12/26/2020 at 11:25 AM, KirbyFluttershy said:

I believe we forgotten all about isabelle's birthday on sunday which is on december 20, but too bad we can't celebrate her birthday on NH.

You can't really celebrate the birthdays of the Main NPC shop-running characters, anyway. So don't make a big deal about it. 

Harvey the dog who runs the photo studio shares my birthday on August 2nd he didn't say anything different when I spoke to him on August 2nd.

Spent the countdown before New Year's on NH.  Never got the chance to do it on New Leaf, so it was a fun experience.

Spoilers...I guess.

Spoiler

2020123122593700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.thumb.jpg.e56332cd3d55cf283961e7364116175a.jpg

2021010100003900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.thumb.jpg.8e7885002e08bb7057f94eea34126b16.jpg

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Cash_In said:

Spent the countdown before New Year's on NH.  Never got the chance to do it on New Leaf, so it was a fun experience.

Spoilers...I guess.

How is that possible for you to get those photos? it's not even New Year's Day yet in America

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

How is that possible for you to get those photos? it's not even New Year's Day yet in America

His profile says he’s from Australia 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah some of the ppl in this thread are in southern hemisphere so times are different than us. In addition to new year's eve, the resident services are closed so therefore we can't check in with nook stop nor use ABD. it would be nice to have a nook stop and/or ABD of our own so we don't have to keep walking to the resident services regardless of being closed for events. ABD on the other hand, well it could be both nook stop and the app.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Yeah some of the ppl in this thread are in southern hemisphere so times are different than us. In addition to new year's eve, the resident services are closed so therefore we can't check in with nook stop nor use ABD. it would be nice to have a nook stop and/or ABD of our own so we don't have to keep walking to the resident services regardless of being closed for events. ABD on the other hand, well it could be both nook stop and the app.

technically once you bought a hundred things from the Nook shopping section of that machine in the residence service you get the app that allows you to access the Nook shopping which makes it easier to look at your catalog and see what you've already gotten.

EUsPicqU8AA1Xzf.jpg

4 hours ago, Will Guide said:

technically once you bought a hundred things from the Nook shopping section of that machine in the residence service you get the app that allows you to access the Nook shopping which makes it easier to look at your catalog and see what you've already gotten.

EUsPicqU8AA1Xzf.jpg

No. what i mean is that like in NL, we get our own ABD for depositing a lot of money, but in NH, we just need our own nook stop in our own house by depositing a lot of money like in NL so we don't have to walk to resident services or wait another day if it closes for events and/or remodels. when it comes to ABD, we just need an app to go with it.

• Brohoof 1

If I hadn't missed the golden stag at the end of August this past year and allowed my turnups to rot to attract ants and flies I would have completed my bug encyclopedia by this point. 

I have four fishes left and so far I haven't really missed them the first time around.

There are some deep sea creatures that won't appear until the spring months; basically any deep sea creature that would have disappeared at the end of June they've yet to appear. which makes sense considering that the ability to grab a wet suit and throw around with added and at the start of July this past year

• Brohoof 1