Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

And now I have gotten all but two of the deep sea creatures. They won't come until March.

I still got the Ranchu Goldfish in the pond and Stringfish in the Clifftop River to catch.

All I have to do is wait for the ants and fly to appear on my trash and July for another chance to catch the golden stag.

If I do that my bug/fish collection will be complete

• Brohoof 1

The gate is open!  KJ6XF is the dodo code; I don't know yet whether Celeste is here, and I have dinner to attend to :/  You'll have to look around for her!

Also, I have a small turnip price spike; 176 bells per turnip.

EDIT: Celeste is here, and on the northern hill!

Edited by HereComesTom
new info
  • Brohoof 1

----------

I'm writing this days after the last meteor shower; I have another (light) meteor shower tomorrow (on the 13th) and two more on the 15th and 16th.  I suspect Celeste will be on my island for at least one of those; I'll keep you all posted.

It doesn't seem like that we're not gonna get the next zodiac furniture till January 20 and then the last one on February 19. I could've given you something on the last meteor shower, but i think i can take this opportunity to give them to you.

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately, Celeste doesn't seem to be on my island tonight.  I'll keep my gate open anyway.

The dodo code is GKN21

The meteor times according to meteonook are (all in USA Eastern time):

9:29pm

10:19pm, 10:27pm, 10:43pm, 10:53pm

11:23pm, 11:27pm, 11:28pm, 11:32pm, 11:33pm

12:07am, 12:23am, 12:59am

1:02am, 1:25am, 1:46am

2:00am

3:08am, 3:11am, 3:31am

There's a bunch of stuff laid out in the ground near my airport that I was planning to give to a coworker of mine who also owns ACNH; I can probably replace any of it if any of you feel a need to take it.

Edited by HereComesTom

FB_IMG_1610586998974.thumb.jpg.826e1ce5103cb60a20680731fabbc800.jpg

300 days of Animal Crossing New Horizons.... straight! 505 hours + Total!

March 19th 2020 9p.m. was technically the first day and hour for me because it was midnight on the East coast allowing me to play

Even if I only played for like 30 minutes a day to do routine stuff, not once have I ever missed a day of checking in, even if I did miss out on a few fishing tournaments. I have quite the dedication don't I?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

FB_IMG_1610586998974.thumb.jpg.826e1ce5103cb60a20680731fabbc800.jpg

300 days of Animal Crossing New Horizons.... straight! 505 hours + Total!

March 19th 2020 9p.m. was technically the first day and hour for me because it was midnight on the East coast allowing me to play

Even if I only played for like 30 minutes a day to do routine stuff, not once have I ever missed a day of checking in, even if I did miss out on a few fishing tournaments. I have quite the dedication don't I?

I remember when I was that dedicated to New Leaf. Now I rarely play any Animal Crossing games anymore

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Just to let you guys know that there will be a update on late january. probably there's valentine's day and festivale event involved here, but we'll just have to see what's gonna come.

Where'd you hear that news?

@KirbyFluttershy @Will Guide @ExplosionMare

Celeste is on my island in the northern hills!  I'm keeping my island open all night.

Dodo code is KP103

The timings of the meteors (in USA Eastern time) are:

9:27pm

10:17pm, 10:25pm, 10:41pm, 10:51pm

11:21pm, 11:25pm, 11:26pm, 11:30pm, 11:31pm, 11:59pm

12:05am, 12:21am, 12:57am

1:00am, 1:23am, 1:44am

3:06am, 3:09am, 3:29am

Again---still got stuff laid out on the ground for a coworker to pick up later; I'd prefer it if you didn't take it, but I can replace it fairly easily even if you do :)

Edited by HereComesTom
added at's so they'll see it

Okay it's been almost 2 weeks I laid trash on my Island and yet no Flies have appeared. The ants came marching to my spoiled turnips last weekend without fail, but I can't get the flies to appear

10 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Okay it's been almost 2 weeks I laid trash on my Island and yet no Flies have appeared. The ants came marching to my spoiled turnips last weekend without fail, but I can't get the flies to appear

I know these flies are rare to appear although what i did was just catch a lot of insects back and forth till a fly pops up, but i'm not sure if that's the right method to spawn rare insects though.

• Brohoof 2

>< I can't believe I missed Rizzo's birthday!  I might time travel later just to catch it, but not while I have turnips.

Speaking of, I have some kind of turnip price spike on my island tomorrow afternoon; I wanted you guys to know about it first:  @KirbyFluttershy @ExplosionMare @Will Guide @Harii Moxxiie @A French Derpy full of Salt

EDIT:  Celeste is here!  She's in the northern hills again, as usual.

Dodo code:  CL5BJ

Meteor timings are (in USA Eastern time):

10:37pm, 10:47pm

11:17pm, 11:21pm, 11:22pm, 11:26pm, 11:27pm, 11:55pm

12:01am, 12:17am,12:53am

1:19am, 1:40am

3:02am, 3:05am, 3:25am

1 hour ago, HereComesTom said:

>< I can't believe I missed Rizzo's birthday!  I might time travel later just to catch it, but not while I have turnips.

Speaking of, I have some kind of turnip price spike on my island tomorrow afternoon; I wanted you guys to know about it first:  @KirbyFluttershy @ExplosionMare @Will Guide @Harii Moxxiie @A French Derpy full of Salt

EDIT:  Celeste is here!  She's in the northern hills again, as usual.

Dodo code:  CL5BJ

Meteor timings are (in USA Eastern time):

10:37pm, 10:47pm

11:17pm, 11:21pm, 11:22pm, 11:26pm, 11:27pm, 11:55pm

12:01am, 12:17am,12:53am

1:19am, 1:40am

3:02am, 3:05am, 3:25am

I think you caught me and my friends at a bad time since we can't get aquarius urn and fragments till tomorrow (January 20). we may have to catch another between January 20 and feburary 18

2 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

Absolutely; I'm open now.  The dodo code is BNSFX

..."Bonus Effects".  I love it!

I'm logging into animal crossing right now so I hope I'm not too late

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

Not late at all!  The dodo code is still good, and so's the price!

you need to not be talking to anybody or be inside a menu for me to come to your Island. I'm getting what Oroville is calling interference.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

you need to not be talking to anybody or be inside a menu for me to come to your Island. I'm getting what Oroville is calling interference.

Two other people from turnip.exchange are on my island and/or flying in.  I think that's the interference.  Try again; it'll likely work.

• Brohoof 1

There's one thing I don't understand. What the point of putting your dream address in your passport if you're only allowed to look at your own passport but nobody else's passport even if you're on the same island as them right now?

@HereComesTom

Would it be all right to give me your dream address if you have made a dream version of your Island so I can explore without ruining it?

• Brohoof 1