Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

@KirbyFluttershy @Envy @Will Guide @ExplosionMare @Eren Jaeger

I have a heavy meteor shower two nights in a row---hard to believe, but it's true!  And this time, Celeste is actually here, in her usual hangout spot in the northern hills!

The dodo code is B96P4, and I'm keeping the gate open all night :)

As for where to view the meteors that's far from trees, the beach on the east side is pretty good---it's got a peninsula on it that's good for star watching, or at least would be but for 2 trees...which I'll cut down as soon as I'm done with this post...

edit:  connection issue happened, new code is N5P8H

• Brohoof 1

@HereComesTom

PXL_20210202_024932169.thumb.jpg.d1dd87a1ea123e5791d99877b5c1e7b0.jpg

You have Ed on your Island?! Back in New Leaf in my town of Willage, he was literally my next next door neighbor! And I act like he's my boyfriend! Lucky you! :P

@HereComesTom

Also what's with the items that are left on the path? I noticed one of them is a DIY recipe for something I don't have but I'm not taking anything unless I have your permission

• Brohoof 2

@Envy @Eren Jaeger @Harii Moxxiie @KirbyFluttershy @A French Derpy full of Salt

I have a turnip price spike on my island; 311 bells per turnip.  It’s not impressive, but just in case it’s useful, I’m keeping my island open.  

I’m working at the moment and have a fairly busy afternoon, so I’ll most likely be afk a lot.

dodo code:  6N18X

• Brohoof 1

Of all the rotten luck! 

At the campsite today was a bird neighbor that actually looks a lot more like a cool awesome robot named Sprocket.

Sprocket_NH.thumb.png.eaf31069661fd904f8f1d31b1e79dd2f.png

I wanted him to move in but because I failed at his card guessing game he's not convinced to come in. Playing him again would only be for items. Darn the autosave that happened as soon as we were done talking!

Has anybody else had bad luck trying to convince a neighbor they wanted to move into their Island?

P.S. this part that I just written feels like deja vu like I type out all this and included a picture in a dream

And another thing that's weird CJ is in town but when I spoke to him, his voice seems to be gone! Text appeared on screen but there's no animals sound effects to go with it.

I hope he didn't make a deal with a sea witch! Did you, Ursula?! :okiedokieloki:

EDIT: his voice is back when I went to give him some fish for the seaport challenge. Don't know what happened, but oh well

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Will Guide

Were you unable to play again? Usually for me all I have to do is buy a 10,000 Bell plot for a house then I talk to the villager. They move in pretty quickly that way.

That only works if you haven't had 10 full neighbors move into your Island early on in the game. Because once there's 10 neighbors on your Island you can no longer buy any more plot. You can only pay to have the houses moved to a new spot on the island. Besides when you convince a potential new neighbor to move in your Island and there's already 10 neighbors you just simply pick which one do you want to move out

And I've been playing the game every single day since I got it around March 20th last year. My 10th neighbor moved into my final house plot in early April 2020

• Brohoof 1

I have a question involving passports and Animal Crossing but I can never get a straight answer 

Now when you're creating a dream version of your Island you have the option to choose whether or not your dream address will appear on your passport but what's the point when it seems like you can't see anybody else's passport except your own in game? If there's some way to see another person's passport, I would like to know how.

• Brohoof 1

@Will Guide @Envy @Harii Moxxiie @Eren Jaeger @KirbyFluttershy @ExplosionMare

Celeste is on my island!  She was up in the hills, kind of toward the center, the last time I saw her.

The dodo code is F6G7P

Meteor timings (in USA East time) are:

8:33pm

9:35pm, 9:47pm

10:13pm, 10:23pm

11:02pm, 11:03pm, 11:31pm, 11:39pm, 11:40pm

12:29am, 12:37am, 12:45am

1:16am, 1:57am, 1:59am

2:38am, 2:43am, 2:44am, 2:49am

3:01am, 3:43am, 3:51am, 3:59am

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I'm gonna wait till February 19 for pisces lamp DIY and fragments cuz that's the last zodiac furniture DIY that i'm gonna need.

I'm missing Pisces and Aries, myself.  Which is a bit odd, since I have 6 Aries star fragments in my storage...

2 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

I'm missing Pisces and Aries, myself.  Which is a bit odd, since I have 6 Aries star fragments in my storage...

Well we're about to approach pisces by February 19 and then by march 21st, the day after 1 year of AC NH was released, it will be aries. if you can't get aries DIY recipe, then you may want to try to search for someone who has an extra aries DIY to give you unless you want me to craft one for you since you got the aries fragments, but i can craft it over on your island to cut the time off. no tips needed nor required.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well we're about to approach pisces by February 19 and then by march 21st, the day after 1 year of AC NH was released, it will be aries. if you can't get aries DIY recipe, then you may want to try to search for someone who has an extra aries DIY to give you unless you want me to craft one for you since you got the aries fragments, but i can craft it over on your island to cut the time off. no tips needed nor required.

I appreciate the offer, but I'd prefer to wait and get my hands on the DIY card from Celeste.  I can probably do that now that I've got my island's seed number in Meteonook.

Even though Isabelle doesn't directly announce that it's Valentine's Day in the morning announcements, she still send me a letter saying that it's Valentine Day with a present. and apparently because I've been good friends with all 8 male neighbors in my Island they all send me a present with a Valentine Day message.

FB_IMG_1613320496040.thumb.jpg.5a8aa23e103f9fd0e413a59d526d85f9.jpg

(At this point Bianca is the only female neighbor on my Island right now with one empty plot waiting for someone to move in)

10 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

@Envy @KirbyFluttershy @Will Guide @A French Derpy full of Salt @Harii Moxxiie @ExplosionMare

Tomorrow morning, I'll have a high turnip price spike on my island!  It'll be anywhere from 220 bells at minimum to 660 at maximum, with 270-580 being the most likely range.

Wanted to give you a heads-up ahead of time.

let me guess: because I have to do it before noon your time I would have to visit your Island before 9:00 in the morning my time right? Because I can quickly pop over before that time. 

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Will Guide said:

let me guess: because I have to do it before noon your time I would have to visit your Island before 9:00 in the morning my time right? Because I can quickly pop over before that time. 

Pretty much.

They just opened at 8am USA East time; the price is 497

Dodo code is 3JLHW

also, help yourselves to any DIY cards or fossils you like!

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

Pretty much.

They just opened at 8am USA East time; the price is 497

Dodo code is 3JLHW

also, help yourselves to any DIY cards or fossils you like!

Is it me or have you moved the Nook shop closer to the Southwest corner of the Island?

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Is it me or have you moved the Nook shop closer to the Southwest corner of the Island?

I haven't moved any of my buildings at all.  I did cut down some trees around the southwest corner though; that was to make room for snowman-making.  Maybe that's what made it seem like it was moved...?

EDIT:  The turnip price for the afternoon is 180:  not super-profitable, but higher than any buy price.  If you want to sell, I'll keep the gate open.  I'll also see if Celeste is on my island after 7pm USA Eastern time; she may or may not be here tonight, as I have a light meteor shower.

• Brohoof 1

I had celeste visiting last night so apparently the showers were light. i couldn't invite you guys to my island in terms of the activity here. I crafted all the zodiac furnitures for now. It would've been nice of pisces lamp glowed blue and scorpio lamp glowed purple when the lamp is on.

I did hear that the warp pipe would be nice to place around the island, but if more than 2, then it takes you to the random pipes you have placed around the island.

• Brohoof 2

Well, Celeste is here, on the east coast for some reason.  

Dodo code is G4125

meteor times, in USA East time:

8:19pm

9:21pm, 9:33pm, 9:47, 9:58

10:09pm

11:17pm, 11:25, 11:26, 11:55

12:15am, 12:23, 12:31, 12:58

1:02am, 1:43, 1:45

2:24am, 2:29, 2:30, 2:35

3:29am, 3:37, 3:45

@Will Guide @KirbyFluttershy @Envy @Harii Moxxiie @ExplosionMare sorry I didn't at you guys in the first post---I didn't think to, since I was on mobile at the time!

• Brohoof 1

Looks like we may be able to get the sanrio villagers and furnitures. Here's the video in case if you guys need to know. Another update is scheduled at march 18 which is 2 days before AC NH anniversary or likely to be the island day for some of us here.

Thanks to this next update, i may be able to get my outfit and villagers back. I just can't kick any of my villagers out unless i have to get rosie.