Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

My new leaf turnip prices just spiked in the morning. I wish my NH turnip prices spiked

Here's my NL prices.

Monday - N/A (AM) 87 (PM)
Tuesday - 131 (AM) 213 (PM)
Wednesday - 617 (AM) 164 (PM)
Thursday -  (AM)  (PM)
Friday -  (AM)  (PM)
Saturday -  (AM)  (PM)
Sunday (Buying) - 107

• Brohoof 2

@Envy @Will Guide @A French Derpy full of Salt @KirbyFluttershy

It’s pouring on my island right now; I’ve opened my gate so a coworker’s kids can come fish for coelacanth or oarfish.

If anyone here wants raingear, umbrellas, or to fish, you’re welcome to come; the dodo code is 4MVMN.

Saharah is here; she’s selling Western Desert flooring and Office wallpaper.  The Nook Twins have a Laboratory Set, a silver double door refrigerator, and a pink automatic washer for sale.

Edit: I will be afk most of the evening, but I should’ve mentioned that the rain will continue until 5am USA Easstern time, and I’m writing this at 6pm eastern time :)

Edited by HereComesTom
  • Brohoof 1

I STILL can't get flies to appear on garbage. And I have to catch some in my own net or it won't count towards my Critterpedia. Can anyone out there help me?

• Brohoof 1

Well I gave you all the trash that i have except for the tires which i need for the lunar rover. the other part is spoiled turnips. that's how i got the fly to spawn in the 1st place. I was thinking it could be rare though.

Replacing all the fences with regular blocks is gonna be a pain since the order limit is 5 per day. i don't mind some help as long as i'm willing to pay back for 5k bells for 5 blocks. if you don't want me to pay you guys back for the blocks, then that's fine.

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

@Envy @Will Guide @A French Derpy full of Salt @KirbyFluttershy

Celeste is on my island on the eastern shore!  Also there is a heavy meteor shower and a small turnip price spike at 157 bells.

Dodo code is HH1YY 

Now I'm wishing I actually held off selling my turnips until just now. I already sold them at 132 bells per turnip a few hours ago

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Now I'm wishing I actually held off selling my turnips until just now. I already sold them at 132 bells per turnip a few hours ago

It's saying there's server maintenance right now :/

I'll try again to reconnect later tonight and post the dodo code if it works...

EDIT:  MLF93 is the new dodo code, but you'll need to download the update before it'll let you connect.

Edited by HereComesTom
  • Brohoof 1

So I decided to finally check out Pocket Camp mostly because of a Super Mario anniversary mission on my nintendo.com. I just simply have to play the game during this period before March 24

Also, in New horizon has anybody else visited the Island of Ninten via Dream World on any bed with the DA-6382-1459-4417? Because there was a beautiful Mario section

• Brohoof 2

While the anniversary update was certainly far better than the last few, sadly it just isn't the update I was hoping for and fails to give me any faith for the future of updates for NH. I guess the game will just never meet its potential. *sigh*

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Envy said:

While the anniversary update was certainly far better than the last few, sadly it just isn't the update I was hoping for and fails to give me any faith for the future of updates for NH. I guess the game will just never meet its potential. *sigh*

The game did what it was advertised to do from the very beginning and that was to move to a deserted island and make it your own. I've made my own Island simple and a little plain but it was my Island.

And I am grateful that Nintendo sent me this New Horizons anniversary cake!

FB_IMG_1616098600642.thumb.jpg.4ee4d899b4ad402aa49ac1e2c8cfef46.jpg

Sometimes I think a lot of people can be very unappreciative of someone's work and that's their problem. Considering covid-19 affected the world globally it would make sense that some things were not as big and grand as they could have been.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Will Guide said:

So I decided to finally check out Pocket Camp mostly because of a Super Mario anniversary mission on my nintendo.com. I just simply have to play the game during this period before March 24

I don't think there's a mission like that. i just checked my missions through PC app and nothing involved mario anniversary mission. they put the mario items on the re-issue section of the crafting screen so probably they only did that mission in the past.

Anyway speaking of NH, Not only sanrio items we can get, but there's also other items to grab as well here's some information. As for the mario items, well it would be nice if they just make the pipes customizable with other colors like red, yellow, and blue pipes. shells, well not only red, but blue and gold (probably with gold nuggets we can use as customization material) would be nice although Pink and teal (like rosalina's color from super mario 3d world). Fire flower, customizable with blue colored like it was a ice flower.

I may be looking for friends on pocket camp. some of my friends were currently inactive and i'm gonna run low on friends for the quarry so if anyone here plays pocket camp, please add me. you can simply add me if i'm on your switch friend list without using the player code.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I don't think there's a mission like that. i just checked my missions through PC app and nothing involved mario anniversary mission. they put the mario items on the re-issue section of the crafting screen so probably they only did that mission in the past.

No. I was talking about this:

PXL_20210319_000455692.thumb.jpg.fb75303b55179548bcf945a03f1fb012.jpg

So where's the Add Friends option in Pocket Camp?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

you can simply add me if i'm on your switch friend list without using the player code.

How exactly do you do that? You are on my Switch Friend List

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Will Guide said:

How exactly do you do that? You are on my Switch Friend List

when you're playing pocket camp, go to social, search, and then go to find a friend. You should find me as a same name as in NH so self-explanatory. make sure your nintendo account is linked in order to find me.

• Brohoof 2

Now I've successfully caught and donated every fish I could with the fishing rod.

FB_IMG_1616543750700.thumb.jpg.2373f6279aa89f80466a1d5309236a6b.jpg

FB_IMG_1616543757457.thumb.jpg.4bae62f5b2b39bfa02ef92bb1a584ce4.jpg

but I still can't get flies to appear my garbage even though I laid about nine of them near the front of the island! Advice would be appreciated

EDIT: NVM I got the fly flying around from trash to trash just now

• Brohoof 1

you don't get the golden net and fishing rod till the next day after completing the bug and fish collection.

Anyway The animal crossing sanrio collection pack is limited to 2 per customer, but they tend to sell out fast so if you guys are getting them, you wanna buy fast also as for the sanrio villagers, well you can't obtain them outside of amiibo so whenever they're moving out, they can't be transferred to your island as i know about so only the sanrio items can be obtained from other ppl.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

you don't get the golden net and fishing rod till the next day after completing the bug and fish collection.

Personally I'm just going to stick with using the regular fishing rod and net which just require tree branches and a piece of iron ore each. Because gold is pretty rare and only makes it so that the tool lasts twice as long. Not worth the investment.

I just won't be able to finish the bug collection until July where I can get a chance at the golden stag again

• Brohoof 1

So after what happened last year with the period leading up to Bunny Day event taking up half a month they decided to reduce it down to a week this year from March 28 to April 4th. I'm sure they kept the egg appearing rate low the way it was after they did their reduction.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

So after what happened last year with the period leading up to Bunny Day event taking up half a month they decided to reduce it down to a week this year from March 28 to April 4th. I'm sure they kept the egg appearing rate low the way it was after they did their reduction.

Yeah it was pretty crazy since we can get the golden slingshot that fast. Good thing we still kept the eggs for this year. we'll never know what will happen. We're getting some new bunny day items this year though. the only question is that we just need to know which new bunny day items we're getting.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry to double post (or bump) around here, but Just to share some news and info

Animal Crossing Sanrio card packs are available in the US which it contains all 6 cards so you don't have to worry about getting them separately since the ones in japan are randomized like it was in a blind bags. Now as for the warning part, they tend to sell out fast due to scalpers. i've been picking up information about this and other people have the same problem and felt upset about this mess and said that they should've distributed the card packs to the other stores to avoid this problem (via best buy, gamestop, and others). I'm not in a rush in getting them, but it would be nice to have chelsea. others, i'm ok with that. here's the related article that you guys may wanna read. They said it suppose to limit 2 card packs per 1 customer and they were sold out fast since they were released and now ppl have been searching for them.

Well I got some nice new bunny items that weren't available last year.

Some topieraies,

a little planter with egg-shape flowers.

A tree decorated with eggs like Christmas tree ornaments

And some bunny shape chocolate

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Will Guide @KirbyFluttershy @Envy @A French Derpy full of Salt @Harii Moxxiie There will be a high turnip price spike on my island this afternoon---about three and a half hours after I'm posting this.  It'll be anywhere between 218 and 654 bells per turnip.

EDIT:  The price is a very nice 520 bells per turnip!

Dodo code:  HN90C\\

EDIT:  see below for new dodo code

Edited by HereComesTom
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

@Will Guide @KirbyFluttershy @Envy @A French Derpy full of Salt @Harii Moxxiie There will be a high turnip price spike on my island this afternoon---about three and a half hours after I'm posting this.  It'll be anywhere between 218 and 654 bells per turnip.

EDIT:  The price is a very nice 520 bells per turnip!

Dodo code:  HN90C

It's too bad I already sold my turnips at about 123 per turnips :(

Well It seems that we're not gonna get any AC sanrio amiibo cards for a reason. the shop's support haven't been any help at all and saying that they don't have specific date on the restock and other stuff like that. I picked up a lot of information and it seems i'm not the only one after it and have the same problem. there are other people that are wanting the AC sanrio amiibo card packs. the store site hasn't been updating the product on the restock lately. something tells me that the store needs to get to the bottom of this problem and tell the truth to their customers about the AC sanrio amiibo card packs right away. All i know is that ppl are blaming the store for not restocking their products. I mean i could go after the items, but the thing is that i want the villagers too, mainly chelsea. The other part is that the staff members of the store are selling the AC sanrio amiibo cards to their friends and family, but they can't do that if it's against the store and staff policy or rather the item shouldn't be reserved for that. Worst case scenario is that i read on twitter posts about ppl staying outside of the store overnight to buy and pick up AC sanrio amiibo cards which it seems highly suspicious to me.

What i meant to say is that they should've distributed AC sanrio amiibo card packs to the other stores to avoid the problem. Now to provide more information, i did hear that the price of the AC sanrio amiibo card packs have skyrocketed so it's most likely to be scalpers. I read the article about it on nintendolife. There hasn't been any information from nintendo support as well so if i pick any information from nintendo, i may be able to share that.

The other option i can take is get the cards off from japan, but it's a blindbag thing which is randomized cards so there's no telling if i get them all in 3 bags or so since they contain 2 cards per blindbag.

also i don't mind if you guys help me with gathering information on the AC sanrio amiibo card packs as well because a lot of ppl that wanted the card packs have fallen into the victim in this case.