Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

11 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I think I miss my opportunity to buy prom outfits from the Able sisters this past April. At the very least I managed to buy the prom wall prom stash and prom flooring from the Nook Shopping app. Still if anyone managed to get their hands on that special prom outfits could they send me one as a gift and I can pay back in bells via in game mail

Well actually you can add the outfits you're looking for to the catalog and then you can order them through your catalog if that is if you haven't ordered 5 items or less.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well actually you can add the outfits you're looking for to the catalog and then you can order them through your catalog if that is if you haven't ordered 5 items or less.

From where? As far as I know, you can only get the outfit items from the Able Sisters and it's already past the month they're selling it (April). Since I never owned any of them I don't have them in my catalog. It's not on the Nook shopping app

• Brohoof 1

https://animalcrossingworld.com/guides/new-horizons/prom-season-event-items-clothing-list-color-variations/

"Nine Prom themed clothing and accessory items are available for purchase in the changing room at the Able Sisters shop. Each of these items comes in at least two different variations." 

Screenshot_20210505-203324.thumb.png.c3108324ac250d5ed8c9160cf10c0f60.pngScreenshot_20210505-203332.thumb.png.1e57441ef6c1712fad48ae58fd4ee84d.png

Most of these are the items that I miss my opportunity to get.

• Brohoof 1

well what i do mean is that we can let you add the outfits to your catalog since some of us have the color variants without paying us for them. I do have all of the outfits if that's what you're looking for although not the sash because that was on special goods.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

https://animalcrossingworld.com/guides/new-horizons/prom-season-event-items-clothing-list-color-variations/

"Nine Prom themed clothing and accessory items are available for purchase in the changing room at the Able Sisters shop. Each of these items comes in at least two different variations." 

Screenshot_20210505-203324.thumb.png.c3108324ac250d5ed8c9160cf10c0f60.pngScreenshot_20210505-203332.thumb.png.1e57441ef6c1712fad48ae58fd4ee84d.png

Most of these are the items that I miss my opportunity to get. Especially that Vibrant Tuxedo

(Glitched extra post can't get rid of it)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

well what i do mean is that we can let you add the outfits to your catalog since some of us have the color variants without paying us for them. I do have all of the outfits if that's what you're looking for although not the sash because that was on special goods.

Could you send me a copy of the Prom Crown and Vibrant Tuxedo and and I give you what you believe is a fair price?

• Brohoof 1

Well I have a lot of money and i can only send 2 items per day. the crown should be a start to go with and i can let you catalog the tuxedos so all you have to do is pick'em up and then drop them and then they'll be added to your catalog.

The way that i add certain and specific items to my catalog is that i did it that way, i just pick up the items, drop'em, and give it back to the person (or owner) of the item and then i check and order from my catalog.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well I have a lot of money and i can only send 2 items per day. the crown should be a start to go with and i can let you catalog the tuxedos so all you have to do is pick'em up and then drop them and then they'll be added to your catalog.

The way that i add certain and specific items to my catalog is that i did it that way, i just pick up the items, drop'em, and give it back to the person (or owner) of the item and then i check and order from my catalog.

I'm confused. If you're mailing them to me the moment they're in my pocket and out of the present they're cataloged. No need to drop them.

I would just like the red and blue colored vibrant tuxedo if they come in those colors and the crown

• Brohoof 1

well it'll take me a day to get the tuxedos after the crown. i'll brief in. when someone drops an item that can be added to your catalog on your island or a friend's island, you can pick it up, and then check your catalog on nook shopping app or at nook stop and then the item you picked up will be on your catalog, after that, you can give the item back to the person or a friend.

Some items can't be added to your catalog on nook shopping.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

well it'll take me a day to get the tuxedos after the crown. i'll brief in. when someone drops an item that can be added to your catalog on your island or a friend's island, you can pick it up, and then check your catalog on nook shopping app or at nook stop and then the item you picked up will be on your catalog, after that, you can give the item back to the person or a friend.

Some items can't be added to your catalog on nook shopping.

So if I got this right: how about I open up my Island to you when you're ready to come over and drop the items and I can pick them up to catalog them?

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

So if I got this right: how about I open up my Island to you when you're ready to come over and drop the items and I can pick them up to catalog them?

yeah that's how it works for adding items to the catalog. i already sent 2 crowns over to you. lemme know on discord when you opened up your island.

• Brohoof 1

I may be looking for redd atm since some of the paintings and statues have been eluding me lately. Lemme know when you guys have redd visiting your island as long as there's an available painting and statue for me to buy.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I may be looking for redd atm since some of the paintings and statues have been eluding me lately. Lemme know when you guys have redd visiting your island as long as there's an available painting and statue for me to buy.

I almost never see Redd on my island; I have no idea why not. :/

• Brohoof 1

@HereComesTom 

I live on the West Coast, will you be keeping your gate open after 3:00 your time on the East Coast so I can check my afternoon price and see if it's smaller or bigger than yours

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

@HereComesTom 

I live on the West Coast, will you be keeping your gate open after 3:00 your time on the East Coast so I can check my afternoon price and see if it's smaller or bigger than yours

Will do.

I’ll open my gate a few minutes early; the code is MB3QD.

Don’t sell before noon local time!

Edit: I can hardly believe it, but my price is a whopping 623!!!

Edited by HereComesTom
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

Edit: I can hardly believe it, but my price is a whopping 623!!!

Well it's a good thing I sold at your place cuz my price was 158 bells with that being the highest point for this week

You guys may wanna keep checking back at target for animal crossing sanrio amiibo cards at target if you guys are after the sanrio items and villagers. i haven't been able to track the item down since the store site took it down for some reason nor picked up any other new information on it since the scalpers have been buying them after the release. My guess is that ppl have been getting items from others so that's why the information have stopped there.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@HereComesTom

How exactly are you getting the times for the shooting stars to fall?

There's an app called MeteoNook; it can help figure out what the weather-randomization algorithm is going to do on your island on any given day.  Apparently, the weather randomization algorithm isn't just responsible for weather; it's also responsible for when meteors are going to fall.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

There's an app called MeteoNook; it can help figure out what the weather-randomization algorithm is going to do on your island on any given day.  Apparently, the weather randomization algorithm isn't just responsible for weather; it's also responsible for when meteors are going to fall.

I'm sorry but from checking out the app myself, it seems way too complicated for me

Edited by Will Guide
Found out on my own answered some of my original questions in my initial post
  • Brohoof 2